It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We in The Sixth COVID wave yet? No Not Yet. Magical Covid Numbers Keep Rising

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
With no immune system, the next flu will be the kill shot

LOL, you guys...

Vaxxed here. I had the flu a few weeks ago. I'm still alive. I missed a whopping day and a half of work and I was back on my feet. My immune system is very well intact.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: seedofchucky
My main point, if it was created, in China on purpose, it was meant to kill. If it was natural born, it is just a virus! There is no in-between! If this is man made, we should protect ourselves, as best we can!

Wanna be know it all!

Doesn't have to kill, it just has to tie up lots and lots of resources. Killing a person is easy enough, but mess that person up, and has lots of energy/time/space being spent to now care for that person, far more effective, as a tool of disruption.

But..meh, don't care what wave it is, the chips will fall where they may.

last time i was at the hospital,it was dead, even got a parking space in the small lot.

time before, it was normal crowd. had to park on a side street.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This may be a conspiracy to make people believe it is all BS and the next release of a different virus may actually kill a lot of people....they will have a vaccine and half the people will not take it and it will be necessary. This may not be the next virus released, it may be a few down the road or so....when enough people avoid getting vaccinated, then they will release the real threat and half the people in the world will die. 

I've been thinking the same thing for a while. Never forget the boy who cried wolf.

I haven't had the jabs for this virus but I am far from anti-vax.

If I'm presented with a true vaccine for an actual deadly virus then I will be one of the first to roll up my sleeves.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I've noticed all the fully vaxed, triple boosted democrats are steadily getting this new strain of the cold.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

It was created in a lab. Screw the mandates.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky
Sorry, I was rude. Also, I should have said. Mandates should not include forcing the vaccine on anyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's SPRING Pollen time around the corner. Covid testing for every sniffle and sneeze, but wait it's not free anymore!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: anonentity
With no immune system, the next flu will be the kill shot

LOL, you guys...

Vaxxed here. I had the flu a few weeks ago. I'm still alive. I missed a whopping day and a half of work and I was back on my feet. My immune system is very well intact.

Glad to hear you are doing well, hope all is well with your family

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
It's SPRING Pollen time around the corner. Covid testing for every sniffle and sneeze, but wait it's not free anymore!!!

i guess that depends on where you are. such as Canada will now apparently only test certain people for covid at all.

To ensure that resources are available to focus on the highest-risk settings, protecting our most vulnerable Ontarians and helping to keep critical infrastructure services running, publicly funded PCR or rapid point-of-care molecular testing is available to individuals that meet at least one of the criteria below.

You are eligible for PCR testing if you have at least one COVID-19 symptom and you are any of the following :
a patient-facing health care worker
a patient in an emergency department, at the discretion of the treating clinician
a staff member, volunteer, resident, inpatient, essential care provider, or visitor in a highest risk setting a home and community care worker
a Provincial Demonstration School and hospital school worker someone who lives with a patient-facing health care worker and/or a worker in the highest risk settings
an outpatient being considered for COVID-19 treatment
an outpatient who requires a diagnostic test for clinical management
a temporary foreign worker living in a congregate setting
underhoused or experiencing homelessness
pregnant
a first responder, including firefighters, police and paramedics
an elementary or secondary student or education staff who has received a PCR self-collection kit, if available through your school
directed by your local public health unit

Whether you have symptoms or not, you are eligible for PCR or rapid point-of-care molecular testing if you:
are from a First Nation, Inuit, or Métis community or self-identify as First Nation, Inuit or Métis or live with someone who does
are travelling into First Nation, Inuit or Métis communities for work
are being admitted or transferred to or from a hospital or congregate living setting
are a close contact in a confirmed or suspected outbreak in a highest risk setting, or other settings as directed by the local public health unit
have written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager of OHIP or are a caregiver for someone who does
are in a hospital, long-term care, retirement home or other congregate living setting, as directed by public health units, provincial guidance or other directives
covid-19.ontario.ca... ontent=covidalertapppage-text#step-two:-get-tested-for-covid-19-if-you-are-eligible

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Every year there seems to be a new flu...and every year vaccines are promoted.

So now...it is covid; so be it.

<< 1   >>

join