It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We in The Sixth COVID wave yet? No Not Yet. Magical Covid Numbers Keep Rising

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It appears as we all thought that this would be the end of this charade of the covid but it appears.
That the TPTB arent letting Covid go off just about yet.

As soon as everyone begun to ease off the restrictions, unnecessary medical segregation, travel mandates with no end date.
They are now trying to bring beating a dead horse.

If the conflict in Eastern Europe over Ukraine is not going to cut it.
Than they still have many and many more of this covid charade "Data of cases" under grips.

The Quebec public health clearly reading off "provided scripts" stated that the "Public" should be urged vigilance with COVID as there are new "Cases" rising according to the data.

At this point if they do try to bring back all the same restrictions dont be shocked or surprised

Its all that they have now either they will suspend you from traveling if you are infected vaccinated or not. At this point i think everyone is over with this charade of Covid.

The TPTB arent with the charade yet it doesn't matter whatever you are vaccinated or boosted.

Quebec public health says province not in sixth COVID wave yet

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
haven't they learned anything from the current protests?
dont push the restrictions, passports, travel mandates.
edit on 27-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
These fools won't learn until they are in purgatory, but then it's too late for them to repent.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Well, if COVID-19 was created in China with gain of function, I guess some restrictions will come back. Gain of function means, it is meant to get better at what it does. Kill!

If COVID-19 doesn't have gain of function, it should die out.

You can't say it was created, in a lab, with gain of function, and then complain about mandates.

So if COVID-19 is a natural occurring virus, let it die out, and ride the wave. If it is man made with gain of function, mandates would be necessary.

If you are against mandates, but call it "the China Virus", and believe that it was made, in a lab, that is
an oxymoron.

Man made, with gain of function =mandates. Naturally occurring COVID-19 without gain of function = no mandates. Can't have it both ways.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

COVID isn't just going to 'go away' it's going to be around for quite a while, it's only a big deal because China has a 'zero COVID policy' which is completely redundant at this point. Also COVID was a big deal so of course it's going to still get news coverage.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Well, if COVID-19 was created in China with gain of function, I guess some restrictions will come back. Gain of function means, it is meant to get better at what it does. Kill!

Kill is only one byproduct for the compromised. It also can sicken and keep you sick . (Long Covid). Restrictions have nothing to do with covid. That's just the excuse used. They are already talking about lockdowns for climate.

Did ebola die out ? Did influenza die out ? Did Mers die out ? No... they are just controlled. We live with them

You can't say it was created, in a lab, with gain of function, and then complain about mandates.

One of the dumbest things i've heard in a while. We can't complain about medical fascism for a virus that was leaked in a Lab ?

So if COVID-19 is a natural occurring virus, let it die out, and ride the wave. If it is man made with gain of function, mandates would be necessary.

Sars ---> Gain of funciton . Covid. You must not understand how all this works.. Has the flu died out ?

If you are against mandates, but call it "the China Virus", and believe that it was made, in a lab, that is
an oxymoron.

Again you seem to be confused.. Looks like covid has given you long covid in the brain ... Why can't we be against medical fascism for a virus that was leaked or created in a lab ? Do you know what oxymoron even means ?

Man made, with gain of function =mandates. Naturally occurring COVID-19 without gain of function = no mandates. Can't have it both ways.

Man made = Medical Fascism . Naturally occuring = Is still Medical Fascism . Why is this so difficult for you to grasp ? I wouldn't force a ebola vaccine or flu vaccine.. Why would i force a covid vaccine and Fascist lockdowns ?

Again long covid getting to your brain

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

of course the numbers are going up. they have removed most of the mandates, and so people automatically think everything is A OK, and thus throw all caution, and precaution to the wind, thinking and feeling it is now safe, otherwise they wouldn't end the mandates.

this is exactly what happened in the Philippines during Christmas and New years. say about a month before Christmas, ther had been concern about rising cases, as it was getting to be about 3,000 new cases a day and breaking records since the numbers had never been that high before. so of course they took steps such as implementing lock downs locally where needed, and of course a couple steps back on the reopening plans. then about 2 weeks before Christmas, the numbers of new cases significantly dropped, to only around 300 new cases a day. so things were allowed to open back up, and increase capacities for places again. the problem was that drop in numbers, and the reopening,caused people to feel secure, and safe, as if it was a sign it was all over. as a result of that false sense of security, people decided it was safe (and after all you were allowed to), to travel home for the holidays, as would be normal in non pandemic times. with probably millions of people specifically leaving the city of Manila, and going "home" all over the country. seriously most of those i know, went away. and then again because they felt safe millions of people also had rather large family get togethers, again normal in normal times. and also didn't bother with things like masks and social distancing. well take a wild guess what happened. the Philippines ended up worse than during the entire pandemic to that point. with daily new cases about a week after New Years then hitting into over 20,000 new cases a day.

so be prepared for huge case increases,unless of course if you are in Canada, because they now refuse to even test most people for it, except under very specific circumstances. and obviously if you are not actually testing people, hardly anyone would be known to be sick with it. and well you can't count people who have something you don't know if people have or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
never mind.
SnF

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky
My main point, if it was created, in China on purpose, it was meant to kill. If it was natural born, it is just a virus! There is no in-between! If this is man made, we should protect ourselves, as best we can!

Wanna be know it all!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
6th wave? I guess I stopped listening after Delta. 😂 Life had gone back to normal here. No masks, no restrictions, ect... Not that I ever followed their rules and mandates anyway. I guess I did for a little while at my new job where I had to wear a mask, but that stopped too.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

an oxymoron.

What?!! So you're saying because it's man-made there should be mandates? So you're agreeing with whatever nefarious plan TPTB have , because the mandates don't work to stop any spread, nor does the so called 'vaccine'

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They are not going to make me fear this disease. Sure, I take precautions now that I am older not to get sick, who wants to be sick....it sucks royally. Had this virus twice already, it wasn't that bad but I do know ways to keep it controlled and use those techniques....which also keep me from getting most viruses along with this wimpy virus that so many food chemistries keep it controlled.

I sure as hell am not going to take a chance taking this vaccine, I had terrible side effects from the flu vaccine and am pretty intolerant to some of the chemistries in all of the covid vaccines that they authorize for experimental use. Even if they are fully approved, no way am I going to take a chance with the side effects since I am in the group that they say should not get the vaccine. I'm no fool, I pay attention to the science, not opinions.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nah, sorry. No more covid for me. No masks, no "vaccines", nope. Im done with it.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: seedofchucky
My main point, if it was created, in China on purpose, it was meant to kill. If it was natural born, it is just a virus! There is no in-between! If this is man made, we should protect ourselves, as best we can!

Wanna be know it all!

Doesn't have to kill, it just has to tie up lots and lots of resources. Killing a person is easy enough, but mess that person up, and has lots of energy/time/space being spent to now care for that person, far more effective, as a tool of disruption.

But..meh, don't care what wave it is, the chips will fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Remember this guys....just because this virus was not really bad and this pandemic was overplayed to a great extent....remember to evaluate future viruses properly. This may be a conspiracy to make people believe it is all BS and the next release of a different virus may actually kill a lot of people....they will have a vaccine and half the people will not take it and it will be necessary. This may not be the next virus released, it may be a few down the road or so....when enough people avoid getting vaccinated, then they will release the real threat and half the people in the world will die.

Evaluate everything properly, just because this covid virus was a nothing burger does not mean a virus a year from now won't be real. But still look at the research to evaluate this, do not pay attention to the health agencies.

This is my conspiracy prediction.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Oh damn, that’s actually pretty scary. Part of me, wants to put on the tinfoil hat, the other part, not leave the house.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It is fairly obvious that most of the governments are in bed with Big Pharma, So does this arrangement suddenly stop.?With no immune system, the next flu will be the kill shot then watch the TV and find out it is a new more virulent strain of Covid. they are on a roll and are just taking the pressure off before they tighten the screws more. All the shot did was weaken millions of people.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
UK spring boosters staring now, after a week or more of news telling us Covid numbers are skyrocketing. 1 in 15 people in the UK had Covid last week, apparently. 85% vaccinated population. Huge % of hospitalised and deaths now in fully vaccinated. The lunacy continues.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

I don't think you understand how gain of function works, you should look that up.

<<   2 >>

join