It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death from Medical Experiment' Life Insurance Companies Starting to Deny COVID Vaccine Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

If the pharmaceutical companies have no liability, doesn't that infer that nobody else has to pick up their tab for any problems? I doubt whether an insurance company could afford a significant rise in claims.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Don’t most life insurance policies have a 2 year waiting period before you can collect the full amount of a policy ? If I recall correctly, your loved ones will only collect what was paid on the policy for the 1st 2 years. This prevents people who are suicidal or terminally ill from buying policies right before their eminent death.

That is the case here in America. After a policy is in effect for 2 years, it must pay out 100% of the death benefit.

Before 2 years, the company has to right to NOT pay, but only under certain conditions that are spelled out in the policy itself.

During the 1930's and 1940's life insurance companies were going broke due to so many people buying big life polices to protect their families, and then jumping out the window, due to the markets crashing.

Also a whole lot of World War-II deaths put additional financial stress on the still-solvent insurance companies. Many of them began creating reasons out of thin air to NOT pay death claims to soldier's families.

Congress stepped in and did something useful. The told life insurance companies that no claim could be denied if the policy has been in force for 2 years. That "incontestability" clause is applicable to every policy sold by a U.S. domiciled life insurance company.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I’ll be back here later with some components to this you may find highly interesting… give me a second to edit and I will present to an interesting read about why certain facts about this claim are still not available.

You may find this interesting especially towards the last 1/4
edit on 23-3-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
As long as the government in America denies that the vaccines cause deaths, the insurance companies here have to keep paying the claims. If you contest the ruling and say the death was from the vaccine and there was no other explanation, then the insurance company doesn't have to pay. So if you die from the vaccine, no doctor will probably sign that the vaccine caused it so technically the death was not related to the shot...you get the money or should I say your beneficiary gets the money. You can't spend money whether in Heaven or Hell anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: just4fun

This was talked about here awhile ago, I don’t remember the thread title. Yeah it’s effed that in France you were forced by the government to take the jab then the insurance claims you knew the risks before cooperating in an experiment. It’s retarded really.
It's criminally corrupted
Blackmailing people into taking experimental drugs and then refusing payouts as a result?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Death from Medical Experiment' Life Insurance Companies Starting to Deny COVID Vaccine Claims

They know the true extent of the numbers now .

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

edit on 3/24/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Could you please post a link to the original French language article, everything that I can see appears to be American re-posts from American bloggers or anti-vax sites, none of them link back to any French content at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

This was talked about here awhile ago, I don’t remember the thread title. Yeah it’s effed that in France you were forced by the government to take the jab then the insurance claims you knew the risks before cooperating in an experiment. It’s retarded really.
It's criminally corrupted
Blackmailing people into taking experimental drugs and then refusing payouts as a result?
Yes. To be told by the governments of the world you MUST do this, and then be stabbed in the back after the woe and loss and heartache that goes into “insurance” companies calculations and subsequent payouts, (of all hypocrisies lol), then tell ya it’s experimental?

Yeah…gonna be a world full of ghosts. And then blood.
edit on 24-3-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Could you please post a link to the original French language article, everything that I can see appears to be American re-posts from American bloggers or anti-vax sites, none of them link back to any French content at all.
Stupid American bloggers and there dumbass non/Franco ways.

Boy.

If only I could remember a time when the French relied on Americans.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm no fan of experimental chemical injections, but I can not find a source other than Free West Media... And it's own sourcing is scant...

What's the name of the insurance company that is not paying?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Fine line on death certificates.

Always...2 causes.....Primary, due to cause and effect....and result from.

What would you say?

Had cancer doing great, vax and dies.
Cause of death? Heart Attack
Onset, contributing factor: Covid.

So...which was it? Cancer, hands down....due to catching virus, had heart attack, heart weakened from Cancer, immune system in havoc, gets covid, dies.

Death Cert: Heart Attack
Due to: Covid

There the answer. *Already weakened, got a virus, had heart attack and died.....from?

Heart Attack

EMT/Adv Life Support
edit on 03223331America/ChicagoThu, 24 Mar 2022 08:51:33 -050051202200000033 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

There is evidence. Consider the remarks of the CEO of One America Insurance Company out of Indianapolis since like 1877. In the last 3 quarters of 2021 claims by their policy holders were up 40%. That is a hugely significant number.

If it continues like that the company will have to raise its prices by large margins.

The clot shots ARE killing people. Several embalmers have spoken out about what they are seeing in the veins of deceased injectees. It's not pleasant.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

There is evidence. Consider the remarks of the CEO of One America Insurance Company out of Indianapolis since like 1877. In the last 3 quarters of 2021 claims by their policy holders were up 40%. That is a hugely significant number.

If it continues like that the company will have to raise its prices by large margins.

The clot shots ARE killing people. Several embalmers have spoken out about what they are seeing in the veins of deceased injectees. It's not pleasant.

Nothing of what you just posted is evidence of anyone being denied life insurance payouts.

That’s the point. Sure, it may happen at some point. But there is NO solid evidence that it has happened as of yet.

And that’s all I’m asking for: evidence to back the claim. Solid evidence. Not internet hearsay

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Nothing of what you post shows the shots to be safe and effective.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Nothing of what you post shows the shots to be safe and effective.

I never claimed that they were. You seem to be missing my point, entirely.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes, what exactly IS your point?

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yes, what exactly IS your point?

That this is an urban myth that has been floating around for a year, and that there is no verifiable proof to back it up.

As I’ve said. Multiple times.

Reading is fundamental.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

An urban myth that people are being maimed and killed by the clot shots? Are you serious?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What’s retarted is letting the government force you to get a fake vaccine, tell them to go F themselves like I did.
Problem solved.

because that worked so well. just as i didn't have any choice living/getting stuck in another country at the time for most of the pandemic. telling them to go f themselves was not an option. the problem being vaccination was required for entry into ALL government buildings. so,if i wanted to stay,i had to go to the immigration office to extend my visa. at the same time, if i wanted to leave the country,i also needed to go into the immigration office,to apply for clearance to be allowed to leave. and THEN there was the actual travel home. can't get on an aircraft without vaccination. couldn't even fly into another country for aircraft and flight changes as they required vaccinations to just do a layover. and then on top of that, while i could get into my country un-vaccinated, it would have stranded me on the west coast for two weeks for quarantine (couldn't even use any public transportation until done, which included the connecting flight to my final destination. . and since i knew no one there could have meant spending apparently thousands of dollars for a government quarantine facility (ie over charged hotel). so quite literally i had absolutely no choice at all but to get vaccinated.

the big pain in the ass about getting vaccinated was trying to find some of the rather limited supply of vaccines of the only THREE vaccines allowed/accepted by my home country, where most was not accepted by my home country. that alone took a few months (which incidentally made me into an illegal alien, since of course without being vaccinated, we couldn't go get our visas extended). finally some friends (one who was looking at the same issues, also being from my home country,but married to a citizen), found they were giving an acceptable vaccine in their area and set up to get us in, even though i did not live in the area, since you were only supposed to be vaccinated in the area you lived or worked.

so since there was nothing at all voluntary about getting vaccinated, the insurance companies should be forced to pay out in full. let the insurance companies go after the world governments/vaccine manufacturers to recoup paid out money if they want.

<< 1    3 >>

join