It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death from Medical Experiment' Life Insurance Companies Starting to Deny COVID Vaccine Claims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In France an elderly man bought life insurance before getting the vaccine then got the vaccine and died as a result.

So now the insurance company will not pay up claiming he knew the risks of taking part in a medical experiment and the vaccine side effects have been public knowledge for some time now.

And according to the video in the source the Judge has ruled in favor of the insurance company and said it will be ruled suicide because there is no way he did not know the risks .

97 second video at the link. worth the watch

www.onenewspage.com...

Dr. Pierre: "Even the judge says that the side effects from the vaccine are well known; they've been made public. There's absolutely no way that this gentleman could NOT have known the side effects. He willingly CHOSE to get the vaccine, and he died as a result. And because it was a choice, they're calling it a suicide."

So will we be seeing more deaths attributed to the vax because insurance doesnt want to pay out?
edit on 23-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

This was talked about here awhile ago, I don’t remember the thread title. Yeah it’s effed that in France you were forced by the government to take the jab then the insurance claims you knew the risks before cooperating in an experiment. It’s retarded really.
edit on 23-3-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

This was talked about here awhile ago, I don’t remember the thread title. Yeah it’s effed that in France you were forced by the government to take the jab then the insurance claims you knew the risks before cooperating in an experiment. It’s retarded really.

What’s retarted is letting the government force you to get a fake vaccine, tell them to go F themselves like I did.
Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I mean it was made Loud and Clear from the very beginning that the Pharmaceutical companies have no liability for side effects or Deaths as a result of the vaccine , Hints Life insurance and other formalities will not touch the Vaccine related issues.

This was no Secret and yet people lined right on up and ask for it , were they basically forced in some situations ? Yes but if you had a spine there were ways around it .

It's morally reprehensible , It's blatantly corrupt and I completely appose it .

but again the risk were Loud and Clear.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This exact same “rumor” has been going around for at least a year.

So far, no one has actually shown any proof that anyone has had life insurance claims denied or policies cancelled due to the vaccine.

No names given. Not of the “wealthy” person or the life insurance company. No dates. No nothing. All presented by a dermatologist.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 23-3-2022 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

That’s not true at all. It falls under the same clause as a suicide, you shoot yourself in the head on purpose no life insurance payment to your family.

Also remember the insurance in question is European and also the vaccine has to be proven as the cause of death which in almost all situations no one wants to put that in a death certificate.
edit on 23-3-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So first vaccine side effects where ridiculed and people scolded and banned and outcast for even mentioning the side effects which where denied but now we "knew" ?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That’s not true at all. It falls under the same clause as a suicide, you shoot yourself in the head on purpose no life insurance payment to your family.

Also remember the insurance in question is European and also the vaccine has to be proven as the cause of death which in almost all situations no one wants to put that in a death certificate.
again, this same rumor has made the rounds for a year. With zero supporting evidence.

Don’t be so gullible.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

There’s another thread here in ats that has a link that not only shows the French paperwork but there was also an interview with the company over there explaining it. I just can’t go back far enough to find it and I don’t remember the title

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Don’t most life insurance policies have a 2 year waiting period before you can collect the full amount of a policy ? If I recall correctly, your loved ones will only collect what was paid on the policy for the 1st 2 years. This prevents people who are suicidal or terminally ill from buying policies right before their eminent death.

edit on 23-3-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Poor lemming's never stood a chance.

We tried our best to help them.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Here read this and get back at me and lemme know what ya think

Again with the no names, no dates, no anything except here say.

How about some actual proof?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

It names the lawyer that brought it to light it shouldn’t be hard to verify the claim from there but right now I don’t have the time to dig it up for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It names the lawyer that brought it to light it shouldn’t be hard to verify the claim from there but right now I don’t have the time to dig it up for you.

The lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, has been crusading against all covid restrictions from the start. Now he’s pushing an urban legend.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don’t know but later when I have more time I’ll see if I can verify or debunk the claim see what’s bs and not.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So far, no one has actually shown any proof that anyone has had life insurance claims denied or policies cancelled due to the vaccine.

No names given. Not of the “wealthy” person or the life insurance company. No dates. No nothing. All presented by a dermatologist.

Deny ignorance.

Well ok……so no real concrete proof about getting the insurance claim denied.
Are you also denying people have died from the fake vaccine?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Deny ignorance.

I never claimed either way. I have no doubt that some have, though.

I’m not a vaccine pusher. I simply can’t stand disinfo.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Deny ignorance.

The vaccine itself was disinformation
But go ahead, just swallow whatever comes out of government

For gullible, check a mirror...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Deny ignorance.

The vaccine itself was disinformation
But go ahead, just swallow whatever comes out of government

For gullible, check a mirror...

Your post really makes no sense in context with what I have posted…

Again: I’m challenging the life insurance claim. Nothing more, nothing less.

<<   2  3 >>

join