It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Mass Vaccination Coordinator Dies Suddenly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

AaarghZombies
The vaccine has been in use for over a year now, so it's risks and side effects are well known and well documented.

A young male has a 1 in 50,000 chance of suffering from a heart complaint serious enough to require bed rest...

So well known and documented we wouldn't know about it if a judge from Texas hadn't prevented Pfizer to hide the data for 75 years?

Also, for sake's argument, if everyone was happily forced to take it on the planet, we'd have at minimum 20 000 young men hurt by the vaccine.. Not accounting for "older" men, nor WOMEN hurt by it too.

My ex was, and it was a miracle it was even recognized as such, because lots of health professionals DO HAVE symptoms since the at least second jab, and they are told the have only mental health issues, by other professionals.

And yet, they suffer and suffer...

Isn't that a #ing mess enough for you?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Are people actually still trying to defend the vaccines here? Really? Did they not read the documents released so far? I suppose Pfizer delisting is just for fun? People amaze me.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In the deaths per state analysis howbad.info has done, it shows Kentucky has the highest vaxx mortality of any state per population. It shows 11 deaths per 100k which is actually undercounted. Other states are as "low" as 1 per 100k. Infact the majority of vaxx deaths are in red states.
edit on 22-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And yet you can't offer a single shred of evidence that contradicts me.

hmmm... well, here is proof that mRNA from the vaccine is found in the body up to two MONTHS later.

Cell

mRNA vaccination
stimulates robust GCs containing vaccine mRNA and spike antigen up to 8 weeks postvaccination in some
cases

If mRNA and spike proteins are found up to two months after each vaccination, and she had two shots and a booster, I'd say it's very plausible that 6 months after first vaccination she still had mRNA and spike proteins from the vaccine in her system.
edit on 23-3-2022 by andr3w68 because: further arguments made

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Article reads as though she was very passionate about jabbing folks and was by accounts a good doctor. It’s unfortunate her young baby will grow up without a mom. I would generally usually give a sarcastic remark about covidiot junkies but this time reads more tragic then anything. I hope her family can recover and she’s in a better place.

It is a contradiction in terms to describe a person who injects people with toxic serums as "a good doctor".

She is every bit the criminal that Teflon Tony Fauci is.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach

AaarghZombies
The vaccine has been in use for over a year now, so it's risks and side effects are well known and well documented.

A young male has a 1 in 50,000 chance of suffering from a heart complaint serious enough to require bed rest...

So well known and documented we wouldn't know about it if a judge from Texas hadn't prevented Pfizer to hide the data for 75 years?

The 75 year figure is how long it would take for a team of 20 people to release all of the documents in batches of 50,000 pages per month. Not how long they have to release the documents.

But you already knew this. Didn't you.

What the judge in Texas did was to protect Pfizer from groups making bad faith requests that would get in the way of serious requests form scientists and academia.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

If you actually had a background in biology or virology you'd know that the document that you cites was talking about the immune response created by exposure, not about actual leftover mRNA.

It proves me right, and you wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In the deaths per state analysis howbad.info has done, it shows Kentucky has the highest vaxx mortality of any state per population. It shows 11 deaths per 100k which is actually undercounted. Other states are as "low" as 1 per 100k. Infact the majority of vaxx deaths are in red states.

Great, except that it shows potential deaths, not confirmed ones. It's pretty much useless for actual data gathering.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You are so very condescending, and trying to sidestep the truth of my post at the same time. My point was not proven by the papers topic but by testing that they did to reach their conclusion. They tested lymph node tissue and found mRNA and spike proteins were still present up to 60 days after vaccination, which was the point I was trying to make. You stated a two week figure and then said we couldn't provide any proof you were wrong. I then did just that, and instead of taking it like a person with fortitude and admitting you were wrong, you come back saying "I'm right, you're wrong".

If you are going to put so much effort into trying to prove people wrong on the internet, at least do it well.

Prolonged detection of vaccine mRNA in LN GCs and
spike antigen in LN GCs and blood following SARSCoV-2 mRNA vaccination

The biodistribution, quantity, and persistence of vaccine mRNA
and spike antigen after vaccination and viral antigens after
SARS-CoV-2 infection are incompletely understood but are likely
to be major determinants of immune responses. We performed
in situ hybridization with control and SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
mRNA-specific RNAScope probes in the core needle biopsies
of the ipsilateral axillary LNs that were collected 7–60 days after
the second dose of mRNA-1273 or BNT162b2 vaccination and
detected vaccine mRNA collected in the GCs of LNs on days
7, 16, and 37 postvaccination, with lower but still appreciable
specific signal at day 60

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If we were all as pathetic as those vile losers who gleefully rejoiced at every news report or article which mentioned the death of a so called "anti vaxxer" and made up grotesque nonsense like the Herman Cain Award, we'd be laughing at this poor woman's unfortunate and somewhat suspicious death at such a young age.

Thankfully, we have more class.

Can't say this on its own is definitive proof of anything, but when viewed alongside all the other reports I'm seeing of young people dying in sudden, unexpected ways, it certainly seems unusual.

Unfortunately, the radio silence regarding these incidents on mainstream media is typical.
edit on 23-3-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

She was 36 years old, and as we all know, that's pretty old.

Better hope Karen doesn't see this!

Is 36 considered old now? When did that happen

Damn, I had no idea we were back in the middle ages... wtf happened to average life expectancy that 36 is considered pretty old now?

If you had said 56 at a push, but that's getting older. 66 is pretty old i'd say. Id consider this quite young in my opinion.

But then, im probably pretty old now I guess.

Anyways, carry on

You may have missed the sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: XXXN3O

She was 36 years old, and as we all know, that's pretty old.

Better hope Karen doesn't see this!

Is 36 considered old now? When did that happen

Damn, I had no idea we were back in the middle ages... wtf happened to average life expectancy that 36 is considered pretty old now?

If you had said 56 at a push, but that's getting older. 66 is pretty old i'd say. Id consider this quite young in my opinion.

But then, im probably pretty old now I guess.

Anyways, carry on

You may have missed the sarcasm.

Wow, thats a first for me on the boards...

Meta sarcasm

or is it... or is it not.

Maybe you missed my sarcasm?

Neither of us will know and this will now ruin my life with worry for the rest of it.

edit on 23-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You are so very condescending, and trying to sidestep the truth of my post at the same time. My point was not proven by the papers topic but by testing that they did to reach their conclusion. They tested lymph node tissue and found mRNA and spike proteins were still present up to 60 days after vaccination, which was the point I was trying to make. You stated a two week figure and then said we couldn't provide any proof you were wrong. I then did just that, and instead of taking it like a person with fortitude and admitting you were wrong, you come back saying "I'm right, you're wrong".

If you are going to put so much effort into trying to prove people wrong on the internet, at least do it well.

Prolonged detection of vaccine mRNA in LN GCs and
spike antigen in LN GCs and blood following SARSCoV-2 mRNA vaccination

The biodistribution, quantity, and persistence of vaccine mRNA
and spike antigen after vaccination and viral antigens after
SARS-CoV-2 infection are incompletely understood but are likely
to be major determinants of immune responses. We performed
in situ hybridization with control and SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
mRNA-specific RNAScope probes in the core needle biopsies
of the ipsilateral axillary LNs that were collected 7–60 days after
the second dose of mRNA-1273 or BNT162b2 vaccination and
detected vaccine mRNA collected in the GCs of LNs on days
7, 16, and 37 postvaccination, with lower but still appreciable
specific signal at day 60

Hey will ignore this and disappear, or reappear when the coast is clear again.
edit on 23-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You just explained why the media didn't care that African Americans and Hispanics in Chicago, LA, New York, Philly, etc., didn't get vaccinated. The goal was to get as many Republicans vaccinated as possible. I'm still mighty suspicious of why Trump was telling Red State citizens to get vaccinated.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Another self sacrifice on the Branch Covidians altar of Science.

<< 1  2   >>

join