It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Mass Vaccination Coordinator Dies Suddenly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And yet you can't offer a single shred of evidence that contradicts me.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Dr. Sarah Moyer, the city's chief health strategist, called her death "sudden and unexpected."

That's media code-speak for she died from an adverse reaction to the vax.

In a few years, we'll be able to compare the Vaxxed and Un-Vaxxed death statistics. The findings will be alarming, imo.

Put a date in your diary and DM me. We'll compare notes.

In the meantime, would you care to explain to me how an adverse reaction from the vax can occur so long after she was vaxxed?

Don't worry about blinding me with science, any aspect of biology that I'm not already familiar with I can look up. I'm sure that you've got some really sweet peer review sources hidden away, none of that Bitchute nonsense about chemtrails and Mogelans and carbon nano particles.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Dr. Sarah Moyer, the city's chief health strategist, called her death "sudden and unexpected."

In a few years, we'll be able to compare the Vaxxed and Un-Vaxxed death statistics. The findings will be alarming, imo.

In the meantime, would you care to explain to me how an adverse reaction from the vax can occur so long after she was vaxxed?

Don't worry about blinding me with science, any aspect of biology that I'm not already familiar with I can look up. I'm sure that you've got some really sweet peer review sources hidden away, none of that Bitchute nonsense about chemtrails and Mogelans and carbon nano particles.

A study just showed the spike proteins can be generated for at least 60 days. That's as far as they checked for them, so most likely much longer. People who are vaccine injured report their symptoms last way longer than that.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AaarghZombies

and conversely, it's totally impossible that due to her heart issue, the vaccine aggravated it, and caused her death. She held her vax like a champ and didn't die within the first 30 days, so as you said,

[quo

"I don't have all of the details, but I don't believe that she had the classification of heart complaint that would be considered dangerous to mix with the vax. I may be wrong on this, if you have information that I don't then feel free to share it."

I don't think what you are saying is wrong, either how stats get misused or the medical probabilities, but you seem to entirely miss the ethical implications of mandating a vaccine.

Your example above, about what class of heart complaint she may have had illustrates the point. It's speculation too, but to use it as an example... she may have not felt worried about it. Others might have and would have wanted to take a wait and see approach.

Why can't that be accepted without social and economic punishment? Why were billions spent advertising a novel vaccine as "safe and effective" long before the data came out and all for a disease that was asymptomatic in some, mild for most? People have many questions and a right to know the answers in order to have informed consent.

So you can keep complaining about the way the science is presented and be right, but are totally avoiding the ethics discussion around it.
edit on 22-3-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Look at all the doctors in here, diagnosing this as being related with zero evidence. Very impressive.

People die. Sometimes suddenly. I know, this must be mind blowing news to some.
edit on 22-3-2022 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No. It' media speak for suicide.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what are the reproductive issues 5 years out? Oh, you haven't a clue since it's only been a little over a year.
Enjoy your empirical statements. They always age well. Always.

The answer to this one is so simple that you're going to kick yourself for not seeing it.

The vaccine breaks down inside the body and is flushed out naturally. This process normally takes between 1 and 2 weeks. Though some reports claim that components may persist for up to a month.

Once these components have broken down they by definition cannot induce any effects because they aren't there to induce effects.

It's as simple as that.

Or, to put it another way, If you haven't experienced a side effect after that 1 month period is up then you will not experience that side effect because there isn't any vax left in your body to cause it.

LOL, you contradict yourself. How could adverse reactions happen up to 30 days if the components are gone in 2 weeks?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Given how large the vaccine push was, and that it's an on going effort that has been running for several years, basic statistics say that several people involved in the program will be murdered, jailed for some kind of fraud or financial crime, or die from old age.

This is called Phacking, or probability hacking. You take a large group and look for some kind of statistic that stands out but could just be pure random chance, and you try to make something out of it.

For example, we could look at all of the people involved in making the vaccine and we could break them down based on the video games consoles that they own, and then try to conclude that the government is secretly using xbox live to coordinate the vaccine program based on the number of senior people who own an xbox being statistically higher than those who own a PlayStation.

It's a funny coincidence to be sure, but there's no harm in verifying that it's just coincidence. The idea is to not immediately dismiss it just because the implications are inconvenient or "ludicrous" as many telltale signs are often regarded as being paranoia until the fire has spread beyond conventional means of suppression and remedy. Tis the nature of conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For the umpteenth time: the shots hit the market far, far too early. Microclotting, remember that, among many other issues
don't go away after a month or so. Side effects such as myocarditis, microclotting etc have consequences for the rest of your life. Myocarditis irreparably damages the heart. Sometimes only by a few percentages. Microclotting damages the veins. Sometimes also only by a few percentages, but the upcoming boosters will only increase those percentages. The long term side effects are simply unknown. The first to feel the effects are elite athletes. Wait and see. Time is not so far away that those elite sporters will stand up and speak out.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Given how large the vaccine push was, and that it's an on going effort that has been running for several years,

Vaccinations began Dec 14, 2020

""several years" my ass - stop with the distortions.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Dr. Hartlage also tended to a medical emergency on the flight to Florida. I only know the person need an IV on the flight and was unconscious, but I am curious about that coincidence, too.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Dr. Heartlage? As in ‘I was coming third then Mickey had a heartlage and dropped out.’

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

A study just showed the spike proteins can be generated for at least 60 days. That's as far as they checked for them, so most likely much longer. People who are vaccine injured report their symptoms last way longer than that.

Link, please.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
For the umpteenth time: the shots hit the market far, far too early. Microclotting, remember that, among many other issues
don't go away after a month or so. Side effects such as myocarditis, microclotting etc have consequences for the rest of your life. Myocarditis irreparably damages the heart. Sometimes only by a few percentages. Microclotting damages the veins. Sometimes also only by a few percentages, but the upcoming boosters will only increase those percentages. The long term side effects are simply unknown. The first to feel the effects are elite athletes. Wait and see. Time is not so far away that those elite sporters will stand up and speak out.

On average, myocarditis lasts less than 5 days according to the Israeli study, the average time is 3 days, and most people only require bed rest. Only 1 in 500,000 have a serious problem.

To date, not a single case of "irreparably damages" has ever been found.

It's also worth noting that no side effect has ever been found to have begun more than 1 month after the vax was given (also See Israeli study).

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The trials started before that, over 50,000 people received it in Europe alone prior to December 2020, and a similar number in the US, China and Russia.

So, well over half a million people have been vaxxed for over 2 years.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Maybe Karma got her. Her insistence that so many others be experimented on likely killed quite a few who got jabbed from some of the bad batches, or even the so called good ones..

It's still tragic. The entire Covid enforcement and deplatforming, social shunning, suicides gone way way up over people being forced to comply, a trillion or more in bankrupt small businesses, the list goes on and on. The entire thing is a tragic abortion of epic proportions.

And now the result is another family who lost a young mom. So many others that don't make the news have already happened. The ways that people have implemented to force something that doesn't even do it's advertised function is a tragedy.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Given how large the vaccine push was, and that it's an on going effort that has been running for several years, basic statistics say that several people involved in the program will be murdered, jailed for some kind of fraud or financial crime, or die from old age.

This is called Phacking, or probability hacking. You take a large group and look for some kind of statistic that stands out but could just be pure random chance, and you try to make something out of it.

For example, we could look at all of the people involved in making the vaccine and we could break them down based on the video games consoles that they own, and then try to conclude that the government is secretly using xbox live to coordinate the vaccine program based on the number of senior people who own an xbox being statistically higher than those who own a PlayStation.

It's a funny coincidence to be sure, but there's no harm in verifying that it's just coincidence. The idea is to not immediately dismiss it just because the implications are inconvenient or "ludicrous" as many telltale signs are often regarded as being paranoia until the fire has spread beyond conventional means of suppression and remedy. Tis the nature of conspiracy.

Then by all means demonstrate that she was harmed by a vaxxine that she took over 6 months ago, when nobody else in the entire world has reported any side effects starting after a time greater than 1 month. Let alone died because of it after so long.

If you want to talk about conspiracies, how about proving that she wasn't murdered by an anti-vaxxer from this very forum?

I've got absolutely zero proof that somebody that you replied to today killed her, defiled her corpse, and then used her credit card to buy Russian oil, but .. as you said .. there's no harm in verifying that her death is just a co-coincidence, right?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Maybe Karma got her. Her insistence that so many others be experimented on likely killed quite a few who got jabbed from some of the bad batches, or even the so called good ones..

Except that nobody has reported a single side effect from the vax this long after having taken it.

The odds of her being the only person in the entire human race for this to happen to are astronomical.

Have you considered that an anti-vaxxer might have murdered her because she pushed the vax. Maybe out of revenge?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

So, well over half a million people have been vaxxed for over 2 years.

Two years. When stretched to include trials you get TWO years. "Several", as I said, my ass. STOP the distortions, this crap by your count is barely two years old. Stop trying to make it sound like we have a deep history and long experience with the use of these "vaccines" on humans. We don't, and your attempts to normalize them by casually stating that the "effort" has been running for "several years" is misleading and untrue. Stop.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Normally the vax would break down if it was only a normal vaccine by definition. But we all know that this is not a normal vax by definition.It is experimental with the long-term effects not known but hinted at.

<< 1    3 >>

join