It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Mass Vaccination Coordinator Dies Suddenly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yet another coincidence--I'm sure it wasn't related to the vaccine. It was probably climate change or the shock of seeing higher gas prices or heating bills. She was 36 years old, and as we all know, that's pretty old. I think it's safe to say she was double 'vaxxt' and 'boosted,' so I'm not sure what happened because she was fully protected.

Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage, who helped lead Louisville's fight against COVID-19 in her role as associate medical director of the health department, has died.

Mayor Greg Fischer's office announced her death Friday morning but did not say how she died.

Dr. Sarah Moyer, the city's chief health strategist, called her death "sudden and unexpected."

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The dumb ones get culled first.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Article reads as though she was very passionate about jabbing folks and was by accounts a good doctor. It’s unfortunate her young baby will grow up without a mom. I would generally usually give a sarcastic remark about covidiot junkies but this time reads more tragic then anything. I hope her family can recover and she’s in a better place.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
She was 36 years old, and as we all know, that's pretty old.

Better hope Karen doesn't see this!

Is 36 considered old now? When did that happen

Damn, I had no idea we were back in the middle ages... wtf happened to average life expectancy that 36 is considered pretty old now?

If you had said 56 at a push, but that's getting older. 66 is pretty old i'd say. Id consider this quite young in my opinion.

But then, im probably pretty old now I guess.

Anyways, carry on

edit on 22-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Dr. Sarah Moyer, the city's chief health strategist, called her death "sudden and unexpected."

That's media code-speak for she died from an adverse reaction to the vax.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Given how large the vaccine push was, and that it's an on going effort that has been running for several years, basic statistics say that several people involved in the program will be murdered, jailed for some kind of fraud or financial crime, or die from old age.

This is called Phacking, or probability hacking. You take a large group and look for some kind of statistic that stands out but could just be pure random chance, and you try to make something out of it.

For example, we could look at all of the people involved in making the vaccine and we could break them down based on the video games consoles that they own, and then try to conclude that the government is secretly using xbox live to coordinate the vaccine program based on the number of senior people who own an xbox being statistically higher than those who own a PlayStation.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Her child is known to suffer from a birth defect to her heart.

It's therefore probable that she had the same problem and simply died form a heart attack.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Given how large the vaccine push was, and that it's an on going effort that has been running for several years, basic statistics say that several people involved in the program will be murdered, jailed for some kind of fraud or financial crime, or die from old age.

This is called Phacking, or probability hacking. You take a large group and look for some kind of statistic that stands out but could just be pure random chance, and you try to make something out of it.

For example, we could look at all of the people involved in making the vaccine and we could break them down based on the video games consoles that they own, and then try to conclude that the government is secretly using xbox live to coordinate the vaccine program based on the number of senior people who own an xbox being statistically higher than those who own a PlayStation.

That's ridiculous we all know that old folks own nintendo wii's

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

In all seriousness, you can take a representative sample of both pro and anti vaxxers and if that sample is sufficiently large you can use phacking to make out that both sides are just about anything by misstating or misrepresenting basic statistics.

Like the people who tried to make out that the vax causes miscarriages by phacking the time in pregnancy that women were vaxxed and corelating it to the time in pregnancy at which most miscarriages happen. If people don't know enough about statistics to spot the fallacy the curve can seem alarming, but if you understand statistics you can easily determine that what seems to be a dangerous trend is in fact pretty representative of the average.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Is that how they figured out covid deaths, work off the entire population of earth and figure out how many COULD have died from the ‘new’ disease?

Is that also how they worked out super spreaders and determined who killed granny?

Your bias aside, the obverse of your breakdown is just as true and relevant if your hypothesis is correct.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

edit on 22-3-2022 by Dalamax because: Spellcheck sucks

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

In this particular instance specific, I actually feel bad for this womans family pro covid vax, anti covid vax doesn't matter to me. This is a type of story that could be used like you said to manipulate a statistical perception or not etc. To me it read as a story about a dedicated physician (albeit it says she was an anastetic what ever the # ologist) that she believed that what she was doing and has helped others including a story of her starting an iv bag on a guy on an airplane. IMO the mention of the covid shenanagins is irrelevant I read a story of a woman my age dying suddenly leaving behind a baby girl and a husband.

I am beyond the covid bs I am not for the current covid personally Ill make jokes but I won't throw a brick through a store window over a mask mandate either.

I read a tragic story that is manipulative.

and old people do own wiis, I hope they still got those when I go to the nursing home, Im going to kick some ass

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
As a non religious person, I believe God is striking down the evil people of this world. I watched a video of a comedian making fun of the people that chose to stay away from the Covid experiment and immediately collapsed on stage. Unsure if she died but it didn’t look good.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Her child is known to suffer from a birth defect to her heart.

It's therefore probable that she had the same problem and simply died form a heart attack.

You and I rarely agree .
A hole between the upper changes of the heart and the expected lifespan is 40 .
That is without early detection , which is (was ) very difficult , and surgery to correct.
The ultimate age for surgery is before 6 years old .
Most likely she did not even know .

The above is conjecture , but based on well known facts.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

IMO the mention of the covid shenanagins is irrelevant I read a story of a woman my age dying suddenly leaving behind a baby girl and a husband.

It's people like the OP who are posting stories like this on a conspiracy forum and then letting people's biasimagination run away with them. With a little help of course.

Always with a little help.

It's like posting up stories about pedophiles and child abusers, with headlines like "Democrat caught abusing child", or "Look what this Republican Did".

We know that the vax has a very slight risk of causing heart problems, but it's almost exclusively limited to younger men. We also know that it has a very light risk of causing clotting, but mostly in older women.

We also know that both of these risks are time limited, and that after 1 month if you haven't experienced either then you won't experience either.

Given the fact that this woman's daughter has a heart condition, it's completely plausible that she has one too. And that she died form a heart attack relating to this.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

and conversely, it's totally impossible that due to her heart issue, the vaccine aggravated it, and caused her death. She held her vax like a champ and didn't die within the first 30 days, so as you said,

We also know that both of these risks are time limited, and that after 1 month if you haven't experienced either then you won't experience either.

now I have to figure out who is "we" and how "WE KNOW".

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and conversely, it's totally impossible that due to her heart issue, the vaccine aggravated it, and caused her death. She held her vax like a champ and didn't die within the first 30 days, so as you said,

now I have to figure out who is "we" and how "WE KNOW".

The vaccine has been in use for over a year now, so it's risks and side effects are well known and well documented.

A young male has a 1 in 50,000 chance of suffering from a heart complaint serious enough to require bed rest, and a 1 in 500,000 chance of a heart complaint serious enough to require admission (See Israeli study). With women and older men this is considerably less.

The 1 month limit is because is because the contents of the vax break down naturally in the body, and by 1 month there is nothing left of it (It's usually gone within 1-2 weeks, buy a few studies say 1 month, so I'm going with the upper to appease skeptics). If you haven't reacted to the vax after 1 month there simply isn't any vax left in you for you to react to. In fact, when it comes to heart complaints the risk drops to pretty much zero after 5 days.

"We" are you and I, as well as anyone else who wants to be included, as well as quite a few who don't. We know because of the aforementioned study in Israel.

conversely, it's totally impossible that due to her heart issue, the vaccine aggravated it

Mostly, the heart issues occur in young males, so the statistical chances of her having a vax related heart complaint are minimal at best. I don't have all of the details, but I don't believe that she had the classification of heart complaint that would be considered dangerous to mix with the vax. I may be wrong on this, if you have information that I don't then feel free to share it.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

what are the reproductive issues 5 years out? Oh, you haven't a clue since it's only been a little over a year.
Enjoy your empirical statements. They always age well. Always.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

what are the reproductive issues 5 years out? Oh, you haven't a clue since it's only been a little over a year.

The answer to this one is so simple that you're going to kick yourself for not seeing it.

The vaccine breaks down inside the body and is flushed out naturally. This process normally takes between 1 and 2 weeks. Though some reports claim that components may persist for up to a month.

Once these components have broken down they by definition cannot induce any effects because they aren't there to induce effects.

It's as simple as that.

Or, to put it another way, If you haven't experienced a side effect after that 1 month period is up then you will not experience that side effect because there isn't any vax left in your body to cause it.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The answer to this one is so simple that you're going to kick yourself for not seeing it.

The vaccine breaks down inside the body and is flushed out naturally. This process normally takes between 1 and 2 weeks. Though some reports claim that components may persist for up to a month.

Once these components have broken down they by definition cannot induce any effects because they aren't there to induce effects.

It's as simple as that.

Or, to put it another way, If you haven't experienced a side effect after that 1 month period is up then you will not experience that side effect because there isn't any vax left in your body to cause it.

I'm not sure why you think anyone believes you.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That's media code-speak for she died from an adverse reaction to the vax.

In a few years, we'll be able to compare the Vaxxed and Un-Vaxxed death statistics. The findings will be alarming, imo.

<<   2  3 >>

join