It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Says More Vaccines Needed Immediately After Pfizer CEO Says 4th Dose Required

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
And here YOU thought it was over?

No way, things are just getting started.

You just got through round 1. The war is a convenient distraction for the next step of the plan.

They have many goals, and injecting you with as many unknown substances as possible is one of them.

Vaccines are the entry point for transhumanism. China is already ahead of us in this race.

Get ready for mandates part 2, although you will need to wait until after the midterms until things start to tighten up again.

The media was on radio silence during the release of the first 55,000 documents including over 1200 deaths in the first 3 months.

Congress just gave themselves a 21% raise while record inflation hits the country. They also wouldn't want their big pharma stocks to fail, so I'm sure they will go along with whatever Fauci and big pharma want.

Health dictator Anthony Fauci declared Monday that Americans will need to take more COVID vaccines, just a day after the CEO of Pfizer proclaimed that a fourth shot is needed immediately.

In an interview with CNBC, Fauci was asked how many more shots will be needed, and responded “The answer is: we don’t know. I mean, that’s it…it is likely that we’re not done with this when it comes to vaccines.”

The comments dovetail with those of Albert Bourla, who said Sunday “It is necessary – a fourth boost – right now,” when asked about vaccines.

VIDEO LINK

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Ha, ha, the littler parrot fascist puppy killer fauci is been ordered to back the jabs once again in public, like people still care what he have to say.

Is soo funny but sad at the same time, I read this earlier and it seems is some struggles within the Pfizer chain of command about the jabs now. But hell they need to pushed anyway they can, waiting for Gate and his associates to get their digital vaccine passport on gear.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
These people are evil, and Covid 19 policies and narratives are a veil for ulterior agendas including solidifying more power. I can't believe how many people even on ATS uncritically download these narratives as Truth.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
And here YOU thought it was over?

No way, things are just getting started.

You just got through round 1. The war is a convenient distraction for the next step of the plan.

They have many goals, and injecting you with as many unknown substances as possible is one of them.

Vaccines are the entry point for transhumanism. China is already ahead of us in this race.

Get ready for mandates part 2, although you will need to wait until after the midterms until things start to tighten up again.

The media was on radio silence during the release of the first 55,000 documents including over 1200 deaths in the first 3 months.

Congress just gave themselves a 21% raise while record inflation hits the country. They also wouldn't want their big pharma stocks to fail, so I'm sure they will go along with whatever Fauci and big pharma want.

Health dictator Anthony Fauci declared Monday that Americans will need to take more COVID vaccines, just a day after the CEO of Pfizer proclaimed that a fourth shot is needed immediately.

In an interview with CNBC, Fauci was asked how many more shots will be needed, and responded “The answer is: we don’t know. I mean, that’s it…it is likely that we’re not done with this when it comes to vaccines.”

The comments dovetail with those of Albert Bourla, who said Sunday “It is necessary – a fourth boost – right now,” when asked about vaccines.

VIDEO LINK

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Eat sh*t Fauci!
All one needs to do is print out a copy of the 'adverse reactions' and stuff it down the throat of whomever tries to bring up any covid vaccine B.S.!

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Congress just gave themselves a 21% raise while record inflation hits the country.

They said "it was needed to attract the best staff possible". Source. Congressional staffers usually hang around about three years, then move on after getting some experience in the vile DC cesspool. Apparently, the congress people want long term or lifetime staffers.

As for the OP, Fauci can go pound sand.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Will Joe prepay for doses and how many will he preorder be interesting to see.Have they ever put out stats of how many got the first 2 doses and stopped there?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I had the 2 part Moderna vaccine. still lingering affects.

When I completed the series back in June 12th of 2021, I was supposed to have a booster 2 weeks ago. So when I was at the pharmacy inquiring about the booster, he told me that it was not necessary as it was only good for the original C-19 and still affective.

The Pharmacist also told me that he was not going to be getting his booster either.

So it's confusing as to whether we are done with the BS virus or take FUACI's extra extra jabs.

I'm done with this crap. I have to much other sh!t to worry about other than the daily pacification that is a Mask to show you care.

Thanks for the threads you've been putting up.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Eff Fauci and eff his minions.
I had two of their shots.(Pfizer)
They made me sick.
I am done with that crap.
edit on b000000312022-03-15T11:53:21-05:0011America/ChicagoTue, 15 Mar 2022 11:53:21 -05001100000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
Will Joe prepay for doses and how many will he preorder be interesting to see.Have they ever put out stats of how many got the first 2 doses and stopped there?

Millions and millions of vaccine doses have been destroyed because of looming expiration dates and 'higher than average' adverse reactions, yet Pfizer still managed a profit margin of over 3.5 billion dollars. Waste doesn't seem to be an issue with their no-liability vaccine.

A lot of people have avoided the booster, but I imagine they will be forced into compliance to keep their job. I figured the war would only capture public attention for so long before they circled back to covid.

I'd like to believe there is nothing nefarious in wanting to vaccinate every human on the planet to control a 'pandemic', but when someone repeatedly lies to you (as the government is known to do) it's hard to believe this forced vaccine is for my own good.

In a little over two weeks the next batch of vaccine data will be released; I wonder when the data is going to create a Canadian 'Trucker Convoy' style reaction from the majority of citizens. I can't think of any other way mandatory vaccination is going to ever stop.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I never got the jab, or wore a mask, I am certainly not going to start now .
Fauci can say whatever he wants, it wont affect me or my job, it never did.
The best thing any of us can do, is distance ourselves from people that are easily manipulated by the media. Stay away from people that are manipulated by things like flu hysteria, gun hysteria, racism hysteria, climate change hysteria, and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.
They will never stop, and they will always be inventing new boogeymen to be afraid of.
Just walk away, whether they are friends, family, co-workers, or whatever.. walk away... Enjoy your life

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

(post by chris_stibrany removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Congress just gave themselves a 21% raise while record inflation hits the country.

This isn't precisely true, what they raised 21% was the budget for congressional staff. This mostly refers to the lower level positions that they want to "attract the best talent to". This is still absurd and all of these offices should be operating on a fraction of what they cost the taxpayer. Not even to mention the millions and billions funneled into literal nonsense.

$100 million was earmarked for, I kid you not, "environmental justice".

(post by Madviking removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

They said "it was needed to attract the best staff possible". Source. Congressional staffers usually hang around about three years, then move on after getting some experience in the vile DC cesspool. Apparently, the congress people want long term or lifetime staffers.

As for the OP, Fauci can go pound sand.

To be fair, a lot of these congressional office jobs, besides the senior aides, don't pay well. I've seen some low salaries for some positions.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I’m sure the CEO won’t mind selling them at break even, or even at cost then? You know, in the interests of public health?

No? Shocking.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

<<   2 >>

join