It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Putin Just Tell The World The West Is Trying To Depopulate The Planet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Its an illegal invasion of Ukraine via Russian forces, its certainly not a proxy war on there end.

All invasions are illegal. Just ask the country being invaded and their allies.

Putin's forces are hitting civilian targets and hospitals, no doubt about that fact and tells us all we need to know really.

Yes, it's an absolute atrocity that any civilian population ends up paying the price for what their governments do, but take a look at history. All wars have civilian casualties. A lot of them typically. If you're going to point the finger at Russia, you have to point it at western governments as well. Our governments have murdered MANY civilians over the last few centuries.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Fair play Klassified and both Gulf wars would be a perfect example of such imho.

But that dont excuse Russia's actions in the Ukraine anymore than it did our own in Iraq.

Plus plenty of people protested at home over the gulf wars without threat of receiving 15 years in gaol for there troubles, so there is that.

What Russia is doing in Ukraine is diabolical and simply wont be stood for.

As to pointing fingers well the majority of the world is pointing there's at Russia at the moment, and thats a fact.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I certainly disagree with what Putin is doing at present, because I think it's unnecessary, but I think when the smoke clears, we're going to find out that not only Ukraine, but a few other governments as well, had their part in escalating this to where it is right now.

I hope when that time comes, everyone will be just as angry at those who courted this conflict as they are at Russia right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well they sure ass hell wont work out whose responsible if anybody else whilst they continue to invade and kill indiscriminately.

I hope cooler heads prevail and they come to some sort of arrangement around the peace table before its to late.

Good luck to them attempting to control a nation of 44 million people with the troops they have available because that's apt to go down like a lead shaped Northern Ireland balloon.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Its the truth I worked in the secret service and it was in there agenda to depopulate the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyNut

Some actual facts to support your claims might be nice.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
We know who the bad guys are it doesnt change because Fox news is now on their side

Refresher the bad guys are Klaus Schwab , George Soros, Hillary , Castro jr The WHO , the WEF and all of their world leaders AND the MSM

That doesnt change because Russia invaded Ukraine which BTW has WEF president FACT.

BINGO

We have BINGO!

So many fall for this routine of well the news is all over it and it just has to be true. Fox is no saint and they have been close to the only ones you can watch. They are sneaking in the narrative in just enough that I quit watching any but clips like from Tucker or Gutfeld.
Both sides are participating in the lies if there ever was a real left and right with the media outside of the podcaster types.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
IT is what it is. SO, if you think Putin is just guilty with little reason, then what say you about the news "circling back" to us all in our media in the West finally admitting the Nazi's are there on Zelinksy team (while trying to say they are on both teams), and the Bioweapons are violations of Earth's international treaties and the Nuremburg trail findings on where we draw those lines?

I want no part of Biological murder by targeting ethnic related DNA for genocide.

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"Did Putin Just Tell The World The West Is Trying To Depopulate The Planet?"

If Putin decided to fire off some nukes technically that would be helping in spades, so there is that.

Its an illegal invasion of Ukraine via Russian forces, its certainly not a proxy war on there end.

Putin's forces are hitting civilian targets and hospitals, no doubt about that fact and tells us all we need to know really.

The man has to go and his invasion forces need to do the same imho.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Bioweapons labs crap has already been debunked and as to neo Nazis existence that's a problem in both our respective nations and also a big issue in mother Russia herself.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is of Jewish decent Justoneman and freely elected to his position, nothing Nazi about the fellow.

As to Russia's invasion of her peaceful neighbour under false pretence, that's despicable, unwarranted, as is the indiscriminate killing of civilians.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Uh hell no it has NOT been debunked. You have to be crazy to trust data from our side. Maybe more than their side this time in fact. We can't ignore our criminal element we have identified can we because of Putin? I think not because our criminals are using our names by proxy whilst committing crimes against humanity. You know someone is committing those crimes and you know our media are huge liars. We are in a conundrum on the data from our western media. Liars tell lies. Do you doubt that our liars in the media would keep lying to you?

The Bioweapons labs crap has already been debunked and as to neo Nazis existence that's a problem in both our respective nations and also a big issue in mother Russia herself.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is of Jewish decent Justoneman and freely elected to his position, nothing Nazi about the fellow.

As to Russia's invasion of her peaceful neighbour under false pretence, that's despicable, unwarranted, as is the indiscriminate killing of civilians.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

"Did Putin Just Tell The World The West Is Trying To Depopulate The Planet?"

If Putin decided to fire off some nukes technically that would be helping in spades, so there is that.

The man has to go and his invasion forces need to do the same imho.

Biden just blew up a wedding party not very long ago too, so he needs to go away as well. An illegal wedding party invasion killing women and children. Right? Or is this another one of those hypocrite things you got goin'.

edit on 12-3-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Good luck with the whataboutism buddy.

When Biden blows up the better part of a peaceful nation, decides to chuck cruise missiles and thermobaric rockets at civilians and hospitals indiscriminately let me know eh.

As to hypocrites, well we are all one of those to one degree or another, after all to err is human.

But to invade peaceful neighbour nations under the guise of false pretence is somewhat beyond the realms of mere hypocrisy bordering on diabolical evil imho.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You correct we should trust the Russian propaganda.

Same bastards that said they were never going to invade Ukraine and it was just an military exercise.

Same people who are indiscriminately bombing hospitals and schools and calling it "fake news".

We both have eyes and ears Justoneman, can only imagine where you are getting your information if its not the same place as myself and that's not looking good for Russia in just about any and all departments.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Good luck with the whataboutism buddy.

When Biden blows up the better part of a peaceful nation, decides to chuck cruise missiles and thermobaric rockets at civilians and hospitals indiscriminately let me know eh.

As to hypocrites, well we are all one of those to one degree or another, after all to err is human.

But to invade peaceful neighbour nations under the guise of false pretence is somewhat beyond the realms of mere hypocrisy bordering on diabolical evil imho.

Not whataboutism, it's pointing out the hypocrisy. Big difference. A scumbag (Biden) demonizing another scumbag for doing something while they continue bottom feeding with YOUR full support.
edit on 12-3-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Certainly a big difference in what your suggesting as opposed to what Putin is perpetrating and kicking up a notch in Ukraine right now.

The loss of any life is tragic but apples and oranges really comparatively speaking.

As to my support i support Russia withdrawal of their forces and a peaceful solution worked out around the table.

If only Putin could claim the same.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Where do you think a lot of ct's and political propaganda comes from?

It comes from places like russia.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You have to be crazy to trust data from our side. Maybe more than their side this time in fact

Your falling for putins plan .

One of his main goals is to make the usa destroy itself from within. He's been working on that since before you and I were even born.

But hey after he wins and there is no more united states I'm sure you will be happy living in russia.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And now we are hearing reports that china is pushing the russian lies.

So I'm going to call it right now.

Soon all those who claimed china was the real enemy and not russia will flip and start saying that china and russia are good and only the west is bad.

Because that's the plan.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
One country invaded another..END OF F'ING STORY!

Some of you are really amazing

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
And now we are hearing reports that china is pushing the russian lies.

So I'm going to call it right now.

Soon all those who claimed china was the real enemy and not russia will flip and start saying that china and russia are good and only the west is bad.

Because that's the plan.

It's absolutely bizarre.

They think their govt is corrupt..lol, go to China, 100 fold corruption. Want to build a bridge or building that doesnt meet code, and will collapse in 5 years..grease a few palms, want t sell poison pet food, or baby formula..just grease a few palm.

People need to give their heads a shake.
edit on 12-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join