It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Funded Bio-Weapons Labs in the Ukraine?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

The lab leak was long before most think.

It was in the wild since at least July 2019, and maybe before that.

Several pieces of circumstantial evidence all but prove that.

Well that is the issue in it was circulating 2 months before Wuhan, so that didn't come from the lab.

Using molecular dating tools and epidemiological simulations, researchers at University of California San Diego School of Medicine, with colleagues at the University of Arizona and Illumina, Inc., estimate that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was likely circulating undetected for at most two months before the first human cases of COVID-19 were described in Wuhan, China in late-December 2019.

Wuhan was where it reached a sizeable population to start the Pandemic. It was bouncing around then dying out until it hit a sizable population area.

The original strain of SARS-CoV-2 became epidemic, the authors write, because it was widely dispersed, which favors persistence, and because it thrived in urban areas where transmission was easier. In simulated epidemics involving less dense rural communities, epidemics went extinct 94.5 to 99.6 percent of the time.

What this all means was it was bouncing around outside of Wuhan and finally took hold once it found its way to Wuhan.

I'm not exaggerating about china's well known lab leak problems, they let various versions of SARS escape dozens of times (that we know of) for more than a decade.

I fully understand that China's level 4 labs suck, I also see the issue with it being in Wuhan, so I'm not daft...lol The reason why I suggest it is still 50/50 and that the lab may have a roll in it all is because they most likely were already studying it at the lab if it was circulating months before in the wild. Due to that I give it a pretty good chance that the virus was not created in a lab, but maybe the lab was the reason it made its way to a more populated area so quickly. As posted above it was dying out in lower populated areas 94 to 96% of the time, and it wasn't until Wuhan where it was able to really take hold and turned into a pandemic.

So to say 100% it came from the lab is not really a true statement even if the lab caused it to leak into Wuhan, which we still are speculating on that part.
edit on 8-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Does not mean it didn't come from the lab, the early spreaders tend to prove it, and there were likely many leaks during that time.

All of the early cases that we later discovered around the world were traceable right back to wuhan in some way

What caused the sudden explosion that became the global pandemic was a single buffet celebration for 100,000 (not a typo) ccp party members in wuhan and the fact that china tried to hide it from the world after that happened.

ccp really is THAT bad at it.

And that evil.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

All of the early cases that we later discovered around the world were traceable right back to wuhan in some way

I guess my point you missed was the cases prior to Wuhan were not in Wuhan, so how did those cases escape the lab?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I guess my point you missed was the cases prior to Wuhan were not in Wuhan, so how did those cases escape the lab?

It was you that missed something.

All of those early cases (discovered later of course) that were traceable, were traced right back to wuhan.

People were traveling all over the world from wuhan for 6 months.

Especially Italy, where one of the largest pre-pandemic outbreaks was discovered.

Completely unaware of what some were spreading.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Yep. HUGE Chinese labor population in the textile industries of northern Italy.

And guess which country got hit hard by Wu-Flu?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

All of those early cases (discovered later of course) that were traceable, were traced right back to wuhan.

People were traveling all over the world from wuhan for 6 months.

Especially Italy, where one of the largest pre-pandemic outbreaks was discovered.

Completely unaware of what some were spreading.

Once again the problem you are not seeing is there were two variants circulating in China before the variant that appeared in Wuhan. They are not traceable to Wuhan, but Wuhan is traceable to them....

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Could be true. But 90% of what we're told is going on over there is disinformation.
I said that if Hillary got elected they'd stage a phony cold war to distract from her corruption and to help keep both Putin and our government from scrutiny. Why the # did we allow Biden to steal the election, we're paying a heavy price for not putting a stop to that.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No.

I understand those claims.

They just aren't evidence.

ALL of the traceable cases go directly back to wuhan.

Not all of those cases are traceable at all, so are ignored as evidence of anything.

NO case traces to anywhere else .

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yep. HUGE Chinese labor population in the textile industries of northern Italy.

And guess which country got hit hard by Wu-Flu?

Cheers

It's even worse than that, ccp sent 250k wuhan residents as part of that group.

Not 'china'.

wuhan region.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Agreement Between the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and UKRAINE - Weapons: Proliferation - Signed at Kiev August 29, 2005.

Concerning Cooperation in the Area of Prevention of Proliferation of Technology, Pathogens and Expertise that could be Used in the Development of Biological Weapons.

In order to assist Ukraine in preventing the proliferation of technology, pathogens, and expertise that are located at the Scientific Research Institute of Epidemiology and Hygiene (Lviv), the Ukrainian Scientific Research Anti-Plague Institute (Odessa), the Central Sanitary epidemiological Station (Kyiv), and other facilities in Ukraine identified by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, and that could be used in the development of biological weapons, the U.S. Department of Defense shall provide assistance to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine at no cost, subject to the availability of funds appropriated for this purpose, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

In 2011 EIDSS was introduced in Ukraine with installations at the following sites:

Central Sanitary-Epidemiology Station in Kyiv (CSES)
Ukrainian Research Anti-Plague Institute in Odessa (URAPI)
Vinnitsa Oblast Sanitary-Epidemiological Station
Vinnitsa City Sanitary- Epidemiological Station
Kalynivska Rayon Sanitary- Epidemiological Station in Vinnitsa Oblast
Zhitomir Oblast Sanitary- Epidemiological Station
Khmelnitska Oblast Sanitary- Epidemiological Station as regional sites

Kharkiv Diagnostic Laboratory

Donor – the Department of Defense of the United States of America

Beneficiary/Executive Agent - the Ministry of Health of Ukraine

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,638,375 (USD$1,195,398 for Design & Construction; USD$442,977 for lab equipment and furniture)

State Regional Laboratory of Veterinary Medicine Lviv Regional

Donor – the Department of Defense of the United States of America (DoD)

Beneficiary/Executive Agent - the State Committee of Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine (renamed the
State Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service of Ukraine)

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,734,971 (USD$1,253,803 for Design & Construction; USD$481,168 for lab equipment, furniture, and installation)

Lviv Diagnostic Laboratory

Beneficiary/Executive Agent – the Ministry of Health of Ukraine

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,927,158 (USD$1,523,080 for Design & Construction; USD$404,078 for lab equipment, furniture, and installation)

Kherson Diagnostic Laboratory

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,728,822 (USD$1,285,845 for Design & Construction; USD$442,977 for lab equipment and furniture)

Dnipropetrovsk State Regional Diagnostic Veterinary Laboratory

Donor – the United States Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)

Beneficiary/Executive Agent - State Committee of Veterinary Medicine of
Ukraine (currently - State Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service of Ukraine)

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: $1, 810, 547 USD ($1,298,805,19 for Design & Construction; $511,742 for lab equipment and furniture)

Zakarpartska Diagnostic Laboratory

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,920,432 (USD$1,516,354 for Design & Construction; USD$404,078 for lab equipment and furniture)

Institute of Veterinary Medicine of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences

Donor – The Department of Defense of the United States of America (DoD)

Beneficiary/Executive Agent - The State Committee of Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine (now the State Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service of Ukraine)

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: $2,109,375.23 USD ($1,217,164 for design and construction and $762,134 for equipment and furniture)

Dnipropetrovsk Diagnostic Laboratory

Donor – the Department of Defense of USA

Beneficiary/Executive Agent - Ministry of Health of Ukraine

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,935,557 (USD$1,531,479 for Design & Construction; USD$404,078 for lab equipment and furniture)

Ternopil Diagnostic Laboratory

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,755,786 (USD$1,312,810 for Design & Construction; USD$442,976 for lab equipment and furniture)

Vinnytsia Diagnostic Laboratory (Vinnytsia DL)

Beneficiary/Executive Agent – the Ministry of Health of Ukraine

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,504,840 (USD$1,106,610 for Design & Construction; USD$398,230 for lab equipment and furniture)

Pathogen Asset Control System (PACS) is an electronic system for accounting, management and control of biological agents.

PACS was first installed in Ukraine in test mode in November 2009 at the Interim Central Reference Laboratory of the Especially Dangerous Pathogens (ICRL), located at the Ukrainian Research Anti-Plague Institute in Odessa (URAPI).

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One more:

State Regional Laboratory of Veterinary Medicine (Luhansk RDVL)

Donor – the Department of Defense of the United States of America (DoD)

Beneficiary/Executive Agent - the State Committee of Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine (nowadays – the State Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service of Ukraine)

USG Investment - Total cost of laboratory: USD$1,746,312 (USD$1,267,124 for Design & Construction; USD$479,188 for lab equipment and furniture)

American Black & Veatch was the contractor team for all.
It's probably true that the DoD/DTRA efforts went into securing the UKR labs to prevent proliferation. Then overtime, business opportunities arose. It would be interesting to know who (Army/NIH/CDC) funded any third parties who could have 'cooperatively' provided expertise and supplies to UKR, a la Wuhan or what about any other entities who may have cooperated with the UKR labs, like MidEast countries for example. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Monitoring Stations.

To prevent infections and proliferation of anything left behind by USSR that we haven't destroyed yet.

NOT secret U.S Bio weapon labs.

U.S. taxpayers paid, and are paying to destroy, clean up, and monitor abandoned USSR bio weapon labs that russia actually DID build in Ukraine.

The exact OPPOSITE of the U.S. building bio weapon labs in Ukraine.

We've spent 25 years cleaning up the ones russia left there.

THAT was never any kind of secret.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: quickflash
I have two videos saying that the reason Putin is arracking Ukraine. Is to destroy Bio-Weapons Labs. Is this true?

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Evidence shows dozens of NATO funded bio-labs surrounding Russia

Clif High: Dojo->(Source Code)
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

“So, here’s where we’re at now: Putin’s going to take out…13 biolabs here, that have been paid for by our Big Pharma, by DoD and all of this. This is great, because this is going to just rape them of vast quantities of money, as these things are destroyed.

For those (like me) who wonder why the USA is denying conducting biological weapons research, here is an excellent ATS post that explains it.

Thanks to DuncanHidao: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it walks and quacks like a duck...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Right not secret, but we do NOT know what they (DoD/DTRA) were doing or not doing over there after so-called clean-up. They cannot admit to any biological weaponizing else that would violate the 1972 Convention on the Prohibition of Biological Weapons. Every developed country has their own bio-warfare lab(s) and each knows but cannot be disclosed publicly. The US DoD is likely the worst offender in the world, but luckily, they have high quality BSL-4's or at least I like to think so. I would not be surprised if all this UKR biolab stuff is another wag the tail distraction while our government's install more bs policy changes and take more freedoms away.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Right not secret, but we do NOT know what they (DoD/DTRA) were doing or not doing over there after so-called clean-up. They cannot admit to any biological weaponizing else that would violate the 1972 Convention on the Prohibition of Biological Weapons. Every developed country has their own bio-warfare lab(s) and each knows but cannot be disclosed publicly. The US DoD is likely the worst offender in the world, but luckily, they have high quality BSL-4's or at least I like to think so. I would not be surprised if all this UKR biolab stuff is another wag the tail distraction while our government's install more bs policy changes and take more freedoms away.

We had someone install monitoring stations for us, that's all.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have two videos saying that the reason Putin is arracking Ukraine. Is to destroy Bio-Weapons Labs. Is this true?

www.redvoicemedia.com...

“So, here’s where we’re at now: Putin’s going to take out…13 biolabs here, that have been paid for by our Big Pharma, by DoD and all of this. This is great, because this is going to just rape them of vast quantities of money, as these things are destroyed.

President Trump wanted Ukraine's multi-billion-dollar handout withheld until they opened serious investigations.

At the behest of corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff, Ukraine-friendly crooks Alexander Vindman and Eric Ciaramella reframed the $$$ delay as a crime, and had President Trump impeached for it.

I hope Democrats BURN for all the hell and anguish they've brought.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: nugget1

Did putin just invade Ukraine over russian propaganda?

Can you prove it's propaganda?
No MSM articles/quotes allowed as 'proof'.....

Nobody can. If you choose to believe you're getting all the facts on this issue, you're more trusting than i am. I'm not a fan of people laying their lives on the line for what is proven political half-truths, and if NATO/EU/USA/Russia don't want the people of this world to take part in any of the decisions being made by sharing all the facts, none of them get my support.

Of course not.

Can't prove a negative.

Russia and russia supporters made this absurd claim.

Entirely up to them to prove it.

They can't, because it was always a lie.

Think I'm wrong?

Let's see your crayon drawing.

Yours first.

One would think you're not very well read since you challenge everything that goes against the progressive liberal agenda but refuse to ever provide any links proving your point, while always demanding others provide links proving their information.

There comes a point when I realize I'm dealing with a 'right-fighter', and nothing but their opinion matters.

Ever heard the expression 'The whole world can't be wrong, and only you right?'.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Nonsense.

I refuted the 'evidence' on this topic because the 'evidence' is NOT what folks claim it is.

In case you haven't noticed, NOBODY on the left (except the nuland idiot and those dumb enough to believe anything she says) are saying anything different than I am. Not even her superiors at pentagon, state, and whitehouse.

I do it relentlessly because russia is currently using these lies and non-evidence 'evidence' to justify killing Ukrainians.

Have any more absurd non-evidence to present?

Or just down to whining now?

edit on 10-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In this 2018 Article, Russia accuses the USA of using Ukraine and Georgia for Bio-weapons development.

www.codastory.com...

As the common saying goes, "Russia needs to either put up, or shut up".

We'll see if Russia's briefing of the UN National Security Council on 3.11.2022 yields legitimate evidence.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Update 3.15.2022

Note the Republicans who are bashing Tulsi Gabbard tonight over her Ukraine Remarks and you'll see a pattern that is becoming more familiar.

She's ON TARGET: www.foxnews.com...

The more Congressmen Adam Kinzinger and Mitt Romney whine, the more they incriminate themselves.

Ukraine has been THE "Playground of the Corrupt" in Business and Politics and U.S. Government, for at least the last 15 years.

Joe Biden had no hesitancy in bragging about how comfortable he was manipulating Ukraine politicians and judges.

Biden to Ukraine President in 2016: "If you don't stop investigating my son Hunter, me and Barack are NOT sending you the $1 Billion this fiscal year. Got that?"

Ukraine = Where Corruption is King for the Elites.
Epstein Island = .....Nevermind.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join