It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Funded Bio-Weapons Labs in the Ukraine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: nugget1

Did putin just invade Ukraine over russian propaganda?

Can you prove it's propaganda?
No MSM articles/quotes allowed as 'proof'.....

Nobody can. If you choose to believe you're getting all the facts on this issue, you're more trusting than i am. I'm not a fan of people laying their lives on the line for what is proven political half-truths, and if NATO/EU/USA/Russia don't want the people of this world to take part in any of the decisions being made by sharing all the facts, none of them get my support.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Nobody can. If you choose to believe you're getting all the facts on this issue, you're more trusting than i am. I'm not a fan of people laying their lives on the line for what is proven political half-truths, and if NATO/EU/USA/Russia don't want the people of this world to take part in any of the decisions being made by sharing all the facts, none of them get my support.

Of course not.

Can't prove a negative.

Russia and russia supporters made this absurd claim.

Entirely up to them to prove it.

They can't, because it was always a lie.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Laptops were already posted.

Already debunked.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You sound like an agenda pushing shill, do you work for the Biden state department? because what you say echos their BS propaganda. Langley maybe? Lol you people dont have any of us fooled
Try again disinformation agent.

Nope.

I speak for myself.

You should try it sometime.

Have any evidence that this 100% lie about U.S. bioweapons labs in Ukraine?

Of course not.

It was always complete BS.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Of course not.

Can't prove a negative.

After all the months and months of denying covid could have been man-made in a biolab, it turns out it was true. Aren't yoy even a little curious which side is telling the Big Lie here, or are you completely closed off to considering any information that may not suit your preferred beliefs?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Of course not.

Can't prove a negative.

After all the months and months of denying covid could have been man-made in a biolab, it turns out it was true. Aren't yoy even a little curious which side is telling the Big Lie here, or are you completely closed off to considering any information that may not suit your preferred beliefs?

Nobody with IQ 70+ EVER thought wuhan-19 came from.anywhere other than that lab.

A lab that EVERYONE knew was there.

So another swing, another miss.

There is zero evidence of a single secret U.S. bio weapons lab anywhere off CONUS, and certainly not the 100 russia and russia supporters claim.

Think I'm wrong?

Let's see your crayon drawing.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This just in, the US has never had any chemical or bio weapons programs. Guys, such theories are "just like spiderman!"

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: quickflash

A U.S. bioweapons lab in Ukraine is not outside the realm of possibility.

Neither is Spiderman.

And there is ZERO evidence that either one exists.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So, you actually believe that Ukraine has a real chance against Russia without extensive outside intervention? Russia could take Ukraine very quickly if it went total war..

a reply to: 0bserver1

Hostages yes.

For negotiating the live release of the 100,000 russian soldiers currently trapped and at the complete mercy of Ukraine.

Hostages wouldn't affect foreign energy companies at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
This just in, the US has never had any chemical or bio weapons programs. Guys, such theories are "just like spiderman!"

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: quickflash

A U.S. bioweapons lab in Ukraine is not outside the realm of possibility.

Neither is Spiderman.

And there is ZERO evidence that either one exists.

Don't argue with us dammit, the US built a hundred of them in Ukraine, you know, cuz those viruses are so huge in size.

We have maps and everything.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wow, it's almost as if it's not wildly impossible given the Wuhan lab revelations..

Registered 02-19 aye?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

So, you actually believe that Ukraine has a real chance against Russia without extensive outside intervention? Russia could take Ukraine very quickly if it went total war..

a reply to: 0bserver1

Hostages yes.

For negotiating the live release of the 100,000 russian soldiers currently trapped and at the complete mercy of Ukraine.

Hostages wouldn't affect foreign energy companies at all.

No.

I'm beyond shocked by how long they've lasted so far.

But here we are.

And those 100k russian soldiers are still hopelessly trapped on day 8.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, I'm also astounded by the Covid 19 Wuhan conspiracy theories. Q-tards have been so wild with their claims about NIH/Ecohealth funding of that lab. Not only that, but Q-tard conspiracies such as "The US has historic bio-weapon programs." Who are these insane people?

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Do they only create bio labs near Russia because these bio daft level 2 viruses have only little kegs?

Honestly these Q lunatics have absolutely gone full potato this time

Just throwing mud at a wall and seeing which Uber low IQ individual licks it

Lord, Wtf has happened to the world *facepalm*

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Though I think it was a lab leak it is still 50/50 that it did. What we are 99% sure of is it didn't come from the wet market, but it seems there were two variants of COVID loose before the famous Wuhan event.

edit on 8-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Wow, it's almost as if it's not wildly impossible given the Wuhan lab revelations..

Registered 02-19 aye?

Is my birthday an issue for you old friend?

Few differences though, everyone knew exactly where the wuhan lab was, we helped design, equip, and certify the thing for 15 years.

Even if we had a reason to build 1 or 100 of these in Ukraine, which is absurd by itself, they couldn't have been kept hidden for so many years.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That's SO 2020. We only deal with new narratives and "following the science" (tm). Historic issues are acknowledged quietly or ignored, and moving on we demand you embrace the new establishment narrative.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Though I think it was a lab leak it is still 50/50 that it did. What we are 99% sure of is it didn't come from the wet market, but it seems there were two variants of COVID loose before the famous Wuhan event.

Lab leak.

Folks here knew from day 1 and found plenty of sauce.

Just a matter of time before everyone catches up.

FYI - Lab leaks in china have been a big problem for decades.

Nobody can hide these labs for very long.

china certainy can't.

edit on 8-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I want Putin to get to the courthouse where the evidence against Joe Biden is stored. Ukraine wanted Biden extradited, but he ran for President, so the whole thing went away.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Just as the West needs to show restraint, so does Russia. I'm not sure how long they will though. Their restraint was a miscalculation of how the West would react with sanctions, and gloves came off in that area so Russia really has nothing to loose other than internally with their population seeing Ukraine destroyed.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Lab leak.

Really? I listed factual information about two other variants in the wild, so what do you have suggesting it was 100% out of the lab. It is still guess work, BTW I been here a good while so I think I'm one of your so called ATS Folks...lol

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Lab leak.

Really? I listed factual information about two other variants in the wild, so what do you have suggesting it was 100% out of the lab. It is still guess work, BTW I been here a good while so I think I'm one of your so called ATS Folks...lol

The lab leak was long before most think.

It was in the wild since at least July 2019, and maybe before that.

Several pieces of circumstantial evidence all but prove that.

The leak also may have been multiple leaks and/or multiple variants.

I'm not exaggerating about china's well known lab leak problems, they let various versions of SARS escape dozens of times (that we know of) for more than a decade.

If these 100 imaginary bio weapon labs existed in Ukraine, we would have found out the hard way a LONG time ago.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join