It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I think the Stock Market crash starts today, Friday 24th June 2022, because... #666

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 472124 No.275544 📁
Feb 5 2018 12:16:50 (EST)
Why did the #Memo drop a Friday [& before the SB]?
Did this seem strange to you?
Watch the news.
Rothschild estate sale [Black Forest].
Stock market DIVE [666 - coincidence?].
Soros transfer of wealth.
Dopey FREED.
Marriage for POWER, not LOVE.
Hilton/Roth.
Soros/Clinton.
Etc.
News unlocks MAP.
Think Mirror.
Which team?
THEY don't know.
APACHE.
These people are EVIL.
Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes June 24th AND is enclosed by a 5:5 (see earlier post on cue cards).

June 24th 2022 = 666
June = 6
24th = 2+4 = 6
2022 = 2+2+2 = 6

edit on 23-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I need my fan. After the last storm that knocked out the power I bought me a battery powered fan. I'm good now.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Schumann Resonances are really active, some of the nicest I have seen if you like the big teeth.

Linky

We are on page 369. That is an awesome number.

I don't know that anything special happened the last 39 times we hit this page number in threads but then, I never took notice.

Q Number 369 is interesting as is 370. 370 is the start of the 10 day counter.

P

edit on 23/6/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey mate I know I am a follower & eventually will try to read how to figure things
out. Health issues hv bn in the way...So I did notice a number 45 on yhe sleeve of the 2/3 finger combo....Also Bloody look at the HANDS they are
from 2 different people!!! The fingers & nails!

Cheers
Ektar
PS Angel sent a reply & will send another over the weekend...

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
link from linky

NY ny

edit on 2022/6/23 by CrazyFox because: P c

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Russian site is wiped clean...
sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Joe and Jill
up a hill?
a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 2022/6/24 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Has been for a while, hence why I use the other I linked to.

P

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Yes Ektar, the fingers in the Q post #807 are POTUS45 (DJT) and the fingers in the Joe Biden pix are Jooe Biden? Or are you saying the Joe Biden pix show 2 sets of hands?

To save space... this is odd:

@GeorgeSoros has not tweeted for a month but retweeted others twice in the last 2 days! I think the deltas signify comms:

Jun 22 2022 08:34:44 - retweet of Lord Malloch Brown, delta 28 17:01:23

Sri Lanka has a history of diverting aid. @IMFnews must acknowledge the reason the country is in this mess by putting this issue on the agenda during their visit. Otherwise they risk bailing out corrupt politicians instead of people in need. t.co...

Jun 23 2022 16:47:59 - retweet of Alexander Schallenberg, delta 01 08:13:15

Great to meet up with @georgesoros and @AlexanderSoros. Talked about the #WesternBalkans, #EU enlargement process and #Russia’s war of aggression against #Ukraine @OpenSociety t.co...

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey mate I Love All the Music you provide!!! That video Heaven & Hellv the lead guitar is Half White & Half Black...fits Heaven to Hell !!!

Cheers
Ektar
PS I initially met Carmine Appice ( Rod Stewart's
drummer) at a huge US National Drum Convention
in the early 80's...then met his brother Vinnie drummer for DIO late 80's & took several lessons
from Vinnie...Super nice down to earth dude ...

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Re: Biden's CUE CARD - more FUTURE proves PAST - SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED:

From RTM VIDEO on telegram at 05:01:23 comes this RUMBLE link to the C-span video where he is holding the CUE CARD!

How, and more importantly why, are those notes real?

rumble.com...

Rumble (rumble.com...)
Joe Biden Holds Up Notes of Bizarre Detailed Instructions for Him to Follow

1) Note the timestamp of the telegram post is 5:01:23 - and read below:

2) At the 55 second mark in the clip, (EYES ON), Biden shows his personal notes on the back of the cue card:

Bigger

a) Look at the top... "501" Double Underlined!!!...

b) #501

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20857 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:27:43 (EST)
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

c) P_pers: [1] Confirmed = Biden's personal note on cue card reverse confirms!

d) Now notice the telegram timestamp ends in 23 = PAIN and the day (23rd) of the Rumble video.

3) The last line of Biden's personal notes reminds him to point out difference between MAY and SHALL (which he does in the clip):
a) This is referencing post #1369

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 352a77 No.1415794 📁
May 15 2018 00:04:10 (EST)
“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
soundcloud.com...📁
]SESSIONS[
We Fight!

Q

b) The UN-bolded part of the timestamp encodes June 24th, 10 days:
15 2018 00:04:10 = 1+5 = 6 = June
15 2018 00:04:10 = 2+18+4 = 24th
15 2018 00:04:10 = Ten Days

(xref #88)

ETA - a slightly more readable picture of the personal notes:

Bigger

edit on 24-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Biden's CUE CARD - more FUTURE proves PAST - SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED:

From RTM VIDEO on telegram at 05:01:23 comes this RUMBLE link to the C-span video where he is holding the CUE CARD!

How, and more importantly why, are those notes real?

rumble.com...

Rumble (rumble.com...)
Joe Biden Holds Up Notes of Bizarre Detailed Instructions for Him to Follow

1) Note the timestamp of the telegram post is 5:01:23 - and read below:

2) At the 55 second mark in the clip, (EYES ON), Biden shows his personal notes on the back of the cue card:

Bigger

a) Look at the top... "501" Double Underlined!!!...

b) #501

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20857 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:27:43 (EST)
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

c) P_pers: [1] Confirmed = Biden's personal note on cue card reverse confirms!

d) Now notice the telegram timesyamp ends in 23 = PAIN and the date of the Rumble video.

Gateway Pundit is reporting on Biden's cue card. Libs will dismiss them, but GP is usually pretty careful about vetting stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Remember the solar observatory in New Mexico that was evacuated mysteriously on September 6, 2018? With the FBI involved who knows what they were up to.

The Dunn Solar Telescope is located in Sunspot.
It was closed for 10 days. 10 days of darkness?

This seems interesting. It has been 45 months since the closing. President Trump was #45.

Just a thought but Dunn =done in 30?
There are a lot of posts about done in 30...maybe something big in 30 days or 30 hours? Most of the posts don't really define whether it is days or months or hours.

Maybe something.
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secure.
Final stage.

www.npr.org>2018/09/17>after-mysterious-clos...

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Cheers for the value add link about Gateway Pundit... here's the link to his article.

“YOU take YOUR seat,” advised the guidance, titled, “Offshore Wind Drop-By Sequence of Events.”

“YOU give brief comments,” states another directive.

The script also instructed Biden which reporter to take a question from.

“YOU ask Liz Shuler, President, AFL-CIO, a question,” Biden’s handlers wrote. “YOU Thank participants.”

ETA:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Technofog is reporting that the Supreme Court Roe vs. Wade decision is out!

Roe v. Wade is dead.
The fight for life now turns to the States.

Today, the Supreme Court overturned nearly 50 years of bad abortion law: “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled.”

The issue of abortion will be left to the States.

That’s a long way of getting to Justice Samuel Alito’s opinion.

... This will define Justice Alito’s legacy. (Remember also the legacy of those who worked tirelessly behind the scenes during confirmations, etc. And of the Presidents who appointed them.) It will also be part of the legacy of each Justice who voted with Alito: Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett. Especially for Kavanaugh. The false attacks of rape and sexual assault during his confirmation were just a precursor to the current threat to his life - and the lives of his wife and young daughters - by an armed leftist ready to die for abortion rights and gun control.

Then there’s Chief Justice John Roberts. He didn’t join his colleagues in the opinion, and instead concurred in the judgment. He argued the right to abortion, and whether to overturn Roe, should have been left for another time: “there is a clear path to deciding this case correctly without overruling Roe all the way down to the studs: recognize that the viability line must be discarded, as the majority rightly does, and leave for another day whether to reject any right to an abortion at all.”

In other words, Justice Roberts would prefer the Court correct its mistakes at another time. The present is inconvenient for him. The majority opinion recognized Roberts’ maneuvering, stating “the concurrence’s most fundamental defect is its failure to offer any principled basis for its approach.”

On the merits, Justice Alito has delivered a thorough and sound opinion, holding that Roe (and Planned Parenthood v. Casey) be overruled because “the Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision.” Until Roe, there “was no support in American law for a constitutional right to obtain an abortion. Zero. None.” Certainly not in “federal or state court.” Thus, “Roe was on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”

In response to arguments that abortion is a fundamental right not specified in the Constitution, Alito noted that at the time the 14th Amendment was adopted, “three-quarters of states had made abortion a crime at any stage of pregnancy, and the remaining States would soon follow.” Alito was equally dismissive of the claim that stare decisis requires the survival of Roe:

“Stare decisis . . . does not compel unending adherence to Roe’s abuse of judicial authority. Roe was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division.”

The dissent from Justices Breyer, Sotomayor, and Kagan was unconvincing and borderline hysterical. They argued the Court now “says that from the very moment of fertilization, a woman has no rights to speak of.” The phrase “no rights” is particularly inaccurate and egregious (maybe that was the point), as pregnant women have the same rights as anyone else. Or is speech not a right?

I guess this means the Riots are about to kick off.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Posted in the mud pit
On the ground

NOT posted in the mud pit

US conducts Taiwan Strait flyover amid tensions with China

edit on 6242022 by MetalThunder because: Godspeed

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Does this fit?
The Supreme Court Justices have now ruled on 2 cases out of the 9 that they have before them.

Are we at #3525?
Was the corn ready for harvesting?
It is now.
[93 dk]

[93 dk] 9 Supreme Court Judges. 9 cases were to be decided on. The vote for Roe vs Wade was 6-3. The vote for the gun bill was 6-3. I expect the rest will be decided on the same split.
What about the dk?

Could K= Kavanaugh and the d= death threat?

Just thinking this could be an analogy. The cases had to be presented [planted], argued [watered, fertilized, weeded], Supreme Court Judges had to contemplate [tend the crop] and then the final decisions [harvest].

The sequence of the cases...right to carry right before this decision was made and many are expecting organized riots.

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join