It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Just expanding on this coincidence.

Wuhan...Virus...Vaccine =17

Wuhan...VAIDS...Vaccine = 17

WHO...Vaccine...Victory = 17

Victims...WHO...Victory = 17

Biblical Times #4465, #4557, #4418

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I understand that you are in the insurance industry. What are your thoughts about all the job vacancies and the relationship to workers on short and long term disability?

It seems really odd that there seems to be a larger proportion of people in the 30's and 40's that seem to be missing. I went to Costco yesterday and again it is this group that are missing. Some of it could be that they are away on holidays but not all of them at the same time.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The NIH has gone completely rogue. At this point it is rather obvious that they are just not for the health of the people.

Everyone knows that many are suffering from Long Haul Covid syndrome from the disease itself but what about all of the people who are reporting the same symptoms after having the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA jabs?

So 34 people suffering from this enrolled into a program conducted by NIH scientists, some spending time with the NIH, some just sending in blood samples.

Ensuring that the program would fail only 2 scientists were assigned to this project.
Something even more unusual occured.

-They requested that the researchers stop sending them patients.
-They stopped communicating with the patients and researchers. "They took the data and left us hanging."
-No report was made.
-The 2 top medical journals refused to publish a case study of 30 people which was submitted March 2021.
- Researchers at universities refused to examine the issue.

Looks like this is all about not creating vaccine hesitancy and nothing to do with people's health.

[url=http://www.science+.org+rare+cases-covid+vaccines-lead+to+long+covid&sxsrf=AliCzsauecnrlmWZygT99TF-zqq753q...[/url]
[url=http://science.org>content>articles>rare-cases-co]
Fingers crossed that these links work.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Okay I'm going to try to link again.
science.org...

Now the article is 404'd. Anyone have suggestions as to what I am doing wrong. I could link before and now?
www.google.com... 421&ei=bJ-0YtP2GIPNkPIPy5OwqAU&ved=0ahUKEwjT3O-sicT4AhWDJkQIHcsJDFUQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=science.org+covid+vaccine+and+long+covid&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMy BQghEKABOgcIIxDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOggIABCxAxCDAToOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6BwgAELEDEEM6BAgAEEM6BQ gAEJECOggILhCABBCxAzoECC4QQzoHCC4Q1AIQQzoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoICAAQgAQQsQM6DQguELEDEMcBENEDEEM6BQgAEIAEOggIABCxAxCRAjoKCAAQgAQQhwIQFDoFCC4QgAQ6BggAEB4QFjoK CAAQHhAPEBYQCjoFCAAQhgM6BQghEKsCOggIIRAeEBYQHUoECEEYAEoECEYYAFCSMFit1gFg8NkBaAJwAHgAgAG2AYgBpyCSAQUyNy4xNJgBAKABAbABCsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz[editb y]edit on 23-6-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

Thanks Mt.

edit on 23-6-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It has not yet dawned on people the enormity of what HHS/CDC/FDA did when the Feds told Pfizer/Moderna/JJ in 2021 that they could "tweak" the Vaccines at will, without getting government approval.

Since the primary goal of pharmaceuticals is revenues/profits, I'll stop and let the reader's common sense take it from here...

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry to bring up something Q here
, but ...

Sky Event

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Okay I'm going to try to link again.
science.org...

Now the article is 404'd. Anyone have suggestions as to what I am doing wrong. I could link before and now?

Replied, On multiple fronts
Hope I Helped

Eta
Guess NOT

edit on 6232022 by MetalThunder because: Godspeed

edit on 6232022 by MetalThunder because: Next

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I also am wondering about the whole nicotine thing. I used to smoke cigarettes. I switched to vaping and never looked back. I don't vape much, never tried the juuels that the government is so upset about. But why legalize pot and other drugs and declare war on nicotine. Will they ban the patches also? Just to make it clear, my lungs are checked once a year, because I use to smoke cigarettes, and they are perfectly fine. Like I said, I don't vape much. Besides the smoke, does nicotine have some benefits they don't want us to know about?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Yes it's blocks certain receptors that have been recently utilized by agents foreign to a body.

Wife's life long non-smoker but has good supply of nicotine gum just in case.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Smoking using a hookah is popular in Arab lands. I don't recall them having a huge problem with the virus, either.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio that another Trump supporter has been raided. Somebody named Clark I believe?

CNN sounds perplexed because the FBI did not tell them in advance, as they normally do.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Bill Gates Alert... He is getting ready to deploy his GERM team. Africa is always his go to place.

From his twitt account post June 22nd he highlights Daniel Boakye and the End Fund. This is about eradicating River Blindness and the best way to do this? "The most urgent priority is nationwide disease surveillance studies in endemic countries so governments can find out what they are really up against."

He advocates shifting from donors and non profit partners to give control to the government. What could go wrong? Bill must be rubbing his hands together. Deploy the GERM Team and start the drills.

Bill must have missed the memo from the Carter Center.org... November 17/21 New Evidence that Mass Treatment with Ivermectin has Halted the Spread of River Blindness in Two Nigerian States. In fact they are virus free.

This is good> "I understand that at the beginning of the pandemic, when we had nothing, it was valid to at least consider a drug like Ivermectin. But we have vaccines and a growing number of treatments, yet the demand for Ivermectin seems to be growing".

cartercenter.org new evidence that mass treatment with ivermectin has halted spread of river blindness
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good evening everyone. Hope you are all well.

I just popped in here to say that a few weeks ago during meditation, Spirit says ''pride goes before destruction''. Now, I know this is a Bible verse but I've never really sat and thought about its meaning or anything.
However, after meditation I realised that this particular verse has a double meaning - June is 'pride' month.

Was Spirit trying to say that a destruction of some kind is coming after June?

Sorry guys that I can't be more specific but it's how Spirit communicates sometimes. Spirit often gives messages that have double meanings and connects the 'as above so below' thing.

I'm still learning.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just heard on the radio that another Trump supporter has been raided. Somebody named Clark I believe?

CNN sounds perplexed because the FBI did not tell them in advance, as they normally do.

focus

What a Show !
Trump v. Clinton, 22-cv-14102
Trump seeks to turn Durham case bust into Clinton lawsuit boon

Trump on Tuesday night amended his March lawsuit accusing Clinton of leading a vast conspiracy against him to add details gleaned from testimony and evidence from Special Counsel John Durham’s failed prosecution of longtime Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann last month in Washington.

Trump’s revised suit also adds U.S. Representative Adam Schiff and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to a case that already has dozens of defendants, accusing them of working with Clinton to smear Trump while he was in office.

MAVERICK
1 + 1

originally posted by: duncanhidao

"I am going to march down there - I've never told anyone this, because it just happened - and I am going to identify every single document that they blocked from being declassified at the National Archives and we are going to start putting that information out next week."

Kash Patel

edit on 6232022 by MetalThunder because: GOD WINS ... .... None shall sleep

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
AMTRAK being one of Biden's pet projects, he rode publicly between DC and DE his whole career. Hunter was on the board, for some reason.

A Younger Biden Goes the Extra Miles for Amtrak (Politico, 2007)

For the most part, as Gilbert and Sullivan might have put it, R. Hunter Biden is the very model of a modern major lobbyist. He has an office near K Street, a blue-ribbon roster of clients, and his firm, Oldaker Biden & Belair, made $1.76 million in lobbying revenue in the first half of 2006.

In one way, however, he stands apart from the well-shod group that visits Capitol Hill on behalf of their clients. Ever since President Bush nominated Biden in 2006 to serve a five-year term on the Amtrak board, the Yale law school graduate has spent a good deal of his time advocating without pay on behalf of the hard-pressed, government-subsidized nationwide railroad. He is the sole Democrat on the seven-member panel, which has two vacancies.

As a quasi-government entity, Amtrak is barred by law from lobbying Congress. "But they have an effective advocate in Hunter Biden," said David R. Johnson, assistant director of the National Association of Railroad Passengers, a non-partisan, membership-based advocacy group that lobbies Congress and the executive branch.

The political situation changed when President Richard M. Nixon signed the Rail Passenger Service Act of 1970, creating the quasi-governmental corporation that soon came to be known as Amtrak.

George W. Bush nominated Hunter Biden to Amtrak’s board and he was confirmed by the Senate in July 2006, according to congressional records and served on the board until February 2009.

AMTRAK CEOs:

Alexander Kummant

Joseph H. Boardman - died from a stroke on Mar 7, 2019 while vacationing in Florida.

Gen Flynn's brother William J. Flynn who retired as CEO from Atlas Air, became Amtrak CEO in 2020, retired Jan 2022. Stephen J. Gardner was appointed as the company’s new President and CEO on January 17, 2022. He's been with Amtrak since 2009. Prior to that he was a staffer for the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation under Sen. Jay Rockefeller, Sen. Dan Inouye and several Senate and House of Representative offices on transportation matters as legal assistant under Sen. Tom Carper (D-DE) and Rep. Bob Clement (D-TN).
AMTRAK Statement

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I also am wondering about the whole nicotine thing. I used to smoke cigarettes. I switched to vaping and never looked back. I don't vape much, never tried the juuels that the government is so upset about. But why legalize pot and other drugs and declare war on nicotine. Will they ban the patches also? Just to make it clear, my lungs are checked once a year, because I use to smoke cigarettes, and they are perfectly fine. Like I said, I don't vape much. Besides the smoke, does nicotine have some benefits they don't want us to know about?

Because big Tobacco told the government to, isn’t it obvious? These ppl would sell their mothers if it made them wealthier.
edit on 23-6-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gerrybbadd
Today marks a year since John McAfee didn't kill himself.

He's still on ice in a Spanish Morgue, a year to the day
Sky News - McAfee's Body Still In Spanish Morgue

iirc, a D0J plane flew out of the area to GITMO soon thereafterwards.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ARG’s Gone Wild...careful who or what you follow...

QAnon influencers are now reportedly defrauding their followers via cryptocurrency scams

Weaponizing conspiracy theories for cold, hard cash.

You may not have heard very much about QAnon in recent months, but believers in the right-wing conspiracy theory are very much still around.

And those believers are proving to be easy-to-dupe marks for influential QAnon promoters looking to make money.

Two QAnon influencers are using their cachet within their conspiratorial communities to prey on their followers and bilk them out of millions of dollars via cryptocurrency scams, according to a new report by the tech-based fact-checking firm Logically.

Using their large followings on Telegram, QAnon influencers Whiplash347 and PatriotQakes have promoted numerous fraudulent tokens to their followers on the messaging platform. The two, along with other leaders in the chats, frequently weaponize QAnon conspiracy theories in order to sucker their fans into investing in their various cryptocurrency schemes.

“I am without doubt that Whiplash347, Emily, and QSI are scam artists,” said a former admin of the QSI chats, Rocky Morningside, to Logically. “[They] were promoting pump and dumps, and this appeared to be a very large and well organized Ponzi Scheme.”

The QAnon influencers appear to use these conspiracies in their money-making schemes. The channels release investment advice regarding which cryptocurrency assets to buy into. They would claim this investing knowledge came from "secret military intelligence" and that this meant they "knew which assets were going to succeed." According to the Logically report, the Telegram chat leaders would also reference supposed connections to "Donald Trump, Elon Musk, and JFK Jr," and claim that "aliens will facilitate a 'quantum' wealth transfer to the followers."

Recall "Logically AI" fact-checkers headquartered in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, UK, who do not identify who they are (probably a cut-out of MI6) has held an obsession with QAnon for past 2 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join