It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I have no problem with spit-balling but part of that exercise is to see if it passes the sniff test.

The problem is that even when incidences don't add up a couple threads later someone cites an idea that was never even really researched and all of a sudden it becomes something that "we" all know to be a fact.

So basically, I'm here saying, in regards to Spacey being Maxwell's 10th child, I see that as being highly unlikely and the dot connecting is flimsy.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

For me, the name caught my eye. The concept of purity:

There may be rough connection to Q drops -- focus on purity (in gold, tied to greed), genetics (blood) -- racial mania, purity of the biosphere (covid phobia).

ETA: Above not a comment on Reingold himself; I know nothing about him.

Cheers
edit on 21-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have a friend who years ago had dealings with one of the Maxwell brothers. He also went to the same Malborough school I believe. I'll quiz him as I'm pretty sure it was Kevin.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ooh, goodoh angelchemuel... will be interested in what your connection can add!

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - June 20th

KU V22.66 200622 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Usual twitter accounts uploaded and rolled through decode tabs.

About 750 new tweets.

...and so to bed!
edit on 21-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Just seen that lots of sites are going down... zero day massive cyber attacks?

Cloudflare
NordVPN
crypto exchanges
... but not consistent across continents!

Bigger

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From DownDetector,

Reports indicate there may be a widespread outage at Cloudflare, which may be impacting your service.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Joe Biden is the Ice Cream Man right? Every wonder why we see him eating Ice Cream all the time?

Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone: A military doctrine or political process that appears to exist in order to justify its own existence, often producing irrelevant indicators of its own success.

heres the link...

www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Roe vs Wade

edit on 21-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
These lunatics are trying to provoke World War III.
Lithuania, a Baltic member of the EU / NATO, prohibits the transit by rail of all goods going to the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad in the far west of Russia.
A similar ban by Poland caused the start of World War II in Germany.

The blockade of transport in the Kaliningrad region is a direct aggression, Russia can resort to self-defense.

This was stated by the head of the Federation Council commission for the protection of state sovereignty Andrey Klimov.

Previously, Lithuanian Railways notified the Kaliningrad Railway of the cessation of transit of a range of sanctioned goods, including construction materials and metals, starting June 18.

Klimov stressed that the European Union must correct this situation or Russia will have a free hand to resolve the issue by any means. The senator added that the blockade would deny the documents of the Russian Federation on Lithuania's accession to the EU.

As noted by the government of the Kaliningrad region, the goods subject to the transit ban will be delivered by water. They will be redeployed for shipping, taking ferries into account, RIA Novosti reported.

The Chargé d'affaires of Lithuania has been summoned to the Russian Foreign Ministry: she has been informed that if the transit of goods in the Kaliningrad region is not fully restored in the near future, Russia reserves the right to take action to protect the their national interests.
"Consider the provocative measures of the Lithuanian side, which violate Lithuania's international legal obligations, primarily the Joint Declaration of the Russian Federation and the European Union on transit between the Kaliningrad region and the rest of the territory of the Russian Federation of 2002, as openly hostile.
"We call for the immediate lifting of these restrictions"

t.me...
edit on 21-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Not all goods, but those items that are sanctioned. Estimate is that makes up some 40% of the goods that transit the rail connection through Lithuania.

Russian chief in K-grad has already said their shipping can compensate.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
New Evidence of American Bio Lab Activities in Ukraine with BioClandestine

rumble.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

BioClandestine

Putin Declares the End of NWO

I just read the full transcripts from Putin’s speech at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) Friday, 06/17/22. Just WOW. It is extremely eye opening to read his message. Surprisingly, I have to agree with him on everything he said. He kinda sounds like Trump to be honest.

I highly suggest you read the entire thing, but let’s break down some passages that stuck out to me:

-“the era of the unipolar world order is over, I want to start with this, there is no escape, it is over despite all attempts to preserve it, preserve it for any medium.”

Kinda sounds like he’s saying “nothing can stop what is coming”. Putin has been adamant that he’s taking out the neo-nazis and NWO. He claims it’s all theater at this point. Window dressing until their inevitable defeat.

“The United States, having declared victory in the Cold War, declared themselves the messengers of the Lord on Earth, who have no obligations, but only interests, and these interests are declared sacred.”

“They (United States) are captives of their own delusions about countries outside the so-called “golden billion”: they consider everything else to be the periphery, their backyard, they still treat them like colonies, and the people who live there consider them second-class people . , because they are considered exceptional. If they are exceptional, everyone else is second class.”

“Therefore, an irrepressible desire to punish, financially crush those who stand out from the general ranks, they do not want to blindly obey. Furthermore, they rudely and shamelessly impose their own ethics, views on culture and ideas on history and sometimes question the sovereignty and integrity of states, creating a threat to their existence. Suffice it to recall the fate of Yugoslavia and Syria, Libya and Iraq.”

Here, we see Putin saying some harsh, but accurate things about the United States and how they have conducted themselves on a global stage since the end of the Cold War. Putin is right. Actors within the US government pushed illegal and dangerous biological activity directly onto Russia’s border, left countries in an absolute state of destruction, waged bloody and pointless wars, only seeking to fulfill the self interests of a global order. Sounds like Trump talking about the Deep State to me.

Putin then goes on to speak more directly about Russia and their economic plan moving forward to fill the void left by the dissolving “unipolar world order”.

Sounds to me like he and Trump have the same global interests. Sounds to me like Putin isn’t the genocidal maniac the Western media complex painted him out to be. Sounds to me like the US have been the “evil empire” for the past 30 years, and the rest of the world are rightfully sick of our #.

You can claim Putin is pushing Russian propaganda, but ask yourself… where’s the lie? Did he say anything that wasn’t true? If anything he was pulling his punches. I would have said a lot worse.

But from what I can gather, Putin appears to be, as of now, an ally to the People of Earth. As is Trump. Trump and Putin seem to be in agreement as it pertains to globalism. Putin and Xi are also allied, and in agreement with Russian MIL’s findings on US biolabs in Ukraine. Xi and Trump also have a rather peculiar and friendly relationship.

We are not that far off from a coalition of the 3 world superpowers to stand up to the global Deep State. And that’s what it would take to garner enough global support to prosecute the Deep State players and truly awaken the world to the crimes against humanity.

It’s a long shot, but it might be the only shot we got.

-Clandestine

amp.cnn.com...

t.me...

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Putin's comments on the ongoing change in world political dynamics have some merit, but do not provide a full picture.

The real collapse of the "world order" began in 1989 when communism shut down in eastern Europe and then the USSR.

The USA enjoyed a short period of relatively unchallenged dominance. That has now changed with the emergence of a much more ambitious China. Putin thinks he can rearrange the European political order, but at the moment he is bogged down in Ukraine.

During this period, the EEC became the EU and became a political entity. The EU has potential to become a serious world power, but is at this time concentrating on enforcing ideological uniformity among its member nations.

IMO, the real "new order" in the world is not to be found in formal alliances or even traditional state actions like war. It is to be found in what the people participating in these threads have pointed out all along -- the proliferation of partnerships between like-minded people who are single-mindedly pursuing ideological and financial objectives. It is that network that knows no international borders which is pulling strings and using a huge amount of wealth to corrupt political systems all over the world.

Cheers
edit on 21-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: conjugation ... geez

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In news from Ukraine:

"Severodonetsk has been one of the last Ukrainian-held bastions in Luhansk, but in recent days Kremlin forces have taken more and more of the factory city.

The region's Governor Serhiy Haidai said Russian troops had gained some territory on Monday.

It was relatively quiet overnight, but more attacks were coming, he said.

He added: "It's a calm before the storm."

news.sky.com...-body

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Phil Godlewski COMMS starting here imply decertification is about to happen and Martial Law start (Post times in UTC):
14:47:53

Texas

Texas

Texas

14:48:58

Wisconsin

Wisconsin

Wisconsin

14:50:58

Arkansas

Arkansas

Arkansas

14:52:57

Fraud vitiates everything.

14:53:53

Legal means exhausted. Corruption too deep.

This is the only way.

(i.e. Military is the only way)

14:57:32

Mogul, Muse, Marvel, Mountaineer, Marksman - Operation "Artichoke"

= POTUS45 and children + Marilyn Monroe; who was the first "Miss Artichoke - Artichoke Queen" (link)

14:58:42

Xi - activated.

President Xi into Taiwan? or XI = Section 11 of Law of War manual.

14:59:51

COMMS [farbar] lucy>tirade>lipstick *lowlife*simple>overton*kick>streetlight= ";|[]":,.*)("

(replaced asterisks with "Less than" arrows due to ATS formatting)

14:59:56

/end COMMS

15:01:42

Question:

What happens if a single state in the United States decertifies their electoral votes for the President of the United State due to voter fraud?

What happens to the White House administration?

Who runs the country?

How is the situation rectified?

Research.

Whatever he's expecting to break today will be in the next 8 hours as his LIVE this eve is 2 hours earlier than normal at 7pm EST.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7356265 📁
Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST)
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?

Q

Timestamp encodes June 21st, today.

I suggest the next few hours would be a good time to backup your laptop files to offline backup drives!!!
edit on 21-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Look to the West
Largest Ever US-NATO Naval War Drills in Pacific a Threat to Both Peace and Marine Life

The US military's Indo-Pacific command headquartered in Honolulu, Hawai'i, Rim of the Pacific or RIMPAC 2022, military war games, will have 38 ships from 26 countries, 4 submarines, 170 aircraft and 25,000 military personnel practicing naval war maneuvers in the Hawaiian waters from June 29-August 4, 2022.  Additionally, ground units from 9 countries will come ashore on the islands of Hawai'i in amphibious landings.

ITs a HOT one

edit on 6212022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

According to RT, Sputnik journalist Vladimir Linderman was arrested in latvia.
The reasons are still unknown.

www.gamingdeputy.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Provocations on both sides

A total of 29 Chinese military aircraft flew into the southwestern part of Taiwan's air defense identification zone (ADIZ) on Tuesday, the third-highest single-day total this year, according to the Ministry of National Defense (MND).

The aircraft included one Y-9 communications anti-jamming aircraft, one Y-8 electronic signals intelligence aircraft, six H-6 strategic bombers, two KJ-500 airborne early warning and control planes, one Y-8 anti-submarine warfare plane, eight Shenyang J-16 fighter jets, and five Shenyang J-11 fighter jets.

focustaiwan.tw...

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join