It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Thoughtful1
"Watch the Water?"

I believe it means to watch the reservoirs, western US. Possibly the underground aquifers as well. The reservoirs are draining down at an alarming rate. Record low levels each day. Why isn’t it plastered all over on the news?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

T1, I found the water DILUENT stuff particularly interesting!
...an easy route to making some batches more lethal than others? Or does the DILUENT concentration have a time effect on when the goo takes effect?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

She serves as a Trustee of Tavistock Trust for Aphasia.
Lady Ker holds an M.A. in Chemistry at Oxford University in 1982 and D. Phil in Molecular Biophysics at Oxford University in 1987.
Katherine Innes Ker

Aphasia being one of the Jab side effects, see Bruce Willis for example. Odd thing for the Tavs to be interested in.

Save space.

From the Summer Of BLM Hate we finally get down the crux of the "People of Color" not "Colored People" life: Combs, more specifically Cake Cutters as they were once called: Q-uestlove approved

We've explored this a few times, the Marshals keeping any eye on the Prison Released folks. It kind of sort of explains the absolutely absurd response to Fake Joe falling, or lack of response. Admittedly I'll trust the OP, as the pins are not my thing.

Solstice Brings with a mess of energies, brace yourselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if they're twins, even more to the point if they are genetically created twins? NAZI supporters, Epstein groupies, all of it points back to Eugenics and the whole Übermensch Project that was supposedly shut down. I posted this question a few days ago, but nobody really seems to know anything about the guy in question.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

There is a few pictures of a very large man (like 7ft tall and very fake muscle toned) that seems to have been plastic surgeried up by a lot, floating around. This guy is always seen lounging inside and has a lot of pretty woman around him while seemingly enjoying the finest things in life. Anyone know who this guy is?

A friend thought that I was talking about that Iranian bodybuilder, but after showing them a picture of that person, they agreed that it wasn't the same man. I thought there was a picture of G. Maxwell and this guy floating around, as some of the people I know thought the same thing, but if there is one it doesn't seem to be searchable on the interwebs.

I still can't seem to find any pictures of this guy now. He had a very pronounced jawline, worse than those French Twins that died recently, and the guys body looked as if it was injected with vegetable oil in how bloated the basic muscle groups seemed, but the one thing that was highly odd was how tall he seemed. I mean the pictures could have all been taken in a small room with small women, but there was something very casual about the way the pictures looked, yet very off if you only looked at the guy. It was like he was physically distorted on purpose. His picture came up during a deep dive while someone was searching for or through Epstein Island crap. I got the impression that the pictures were taken in Switzerland though, I think it had to do with the Swiss styled decor in the background.

Anyone have any ideas? I've been looking for these photos, but isn't like chasing shadows at high noon. As soon as you look at where it was, it's gone.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Cheers for the value add on Kevin Maxwell, XtMN!

To save space, re Europe markets:

@GoldTelegraph on twitter, at 16:50 GMT:

BREAKING NEWS

ECB PRESIDENT CHRISTINE LAGARDE IS WARNING THE RISK OF AN ABRUPT CORRECTION ON EUROPE'S FINANCIAL AND HOUSING MARKETS IS HIGH

There it is. We are on the final stretch now.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Isn't IT Ironic ?

Earth heats up due to pandemic’s cleaner air, study finds 2-3 2021

Earth spiked a bit of a fever in 2020, partly because of cleaner air from the pandemic lockdown, a new study found.

LOL, imagine that.

Hom eland Security Today

A few names stick out:

Mr. BlackRock, NSA to Obama, and close confident to Joe Biden: Thomas Donilon.

Mr. In-Q-Tel, Gilman G. Louie.

Dr. Margaret Ann "Peggy" Hamburg
In US Congressional testimony about threat of bioweapons, sitting next to Jerry Hauer (the man who some think is a mastermind of 9/11) This is August 2001.

Hamburg ran the Monkeypox exercises for the NTI in 2021.
And approved EUAs as Obama's FDA director
She played a role in "Dark Winter" exercise. Shining Light on “Dark Winter”

She has been in the Director's Board of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals... handshakes are golden.

She's on a laundry list of Non-profit organizations...Gates, GAVI, Wellcome Trust, etc. along with Rockefeller Foundation and CIA Intelligence Science Board.

Margaret Hamburg

The "Director, @Gatesfoundation"? Oh, just a "COI"-Incidence.🤣

DirectorsBlog NIH

2014 December...and the usual suspects (not the virus *wink*).

Relevant flashback: Obama approving Gain of Function again, 11 days before Trump gets into office.

Recommended Policy Guidance for Potential Pandemic Pathogen Care and Oversight

"The Great Reset", "Build Back Better", "One Health", "One World", And "Nature The Bioterrorist."🙃

Agenda 2030 Lingo:

Natural History Museum UK

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Bogdanoff Brothers

Both died within a week of each other.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It wasn't those Bogdanoff Brothers, but the plastic work was along the same lines only more grandiose.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting tweet by Kari Lake, at 6:45pm gmt:

As soon as I take my hand off the Bible during my inauguration, I will issue a Declaration of Invasion.

This will allow us to:
-Finish the Wall
-Militarize the Border
-Arrest Illegal Aliens
-Send them Back

Get ready.

(has 54 second video interview)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
According to this he was born on Friday 20 Feb 1959.
Link
In the original British BBC 1990 production the main character (depicted by Spacey in the American production) was called Francis Urquhart and was played by Ian Richardson.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: pteridine
"Watch the Water?"

I believe it means to watch the reservoirs, western US. Possibly the underground aquifers as well. The reservoirs are draining down at an alarming rate. Record low levels each day. Why isn’t it plastered all over on the news?

If I remember correctly Bush Jr bought land in Paraguay with a HUGE aquifer under it.....things make you go HMMMMM.....

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Something has gone horribly wrong, horribly horribly wrong when Team Joe's Military freely admits it needs a safe space, and sees it as a source of military pride. Thankfully the adult in the room Vlad has no designs on Woke Nation, but if he wanted to invade he'd just need to misgender a few to conquer with only tears shed.

Stomach Turning Clip

Matt Walsh on why this is both wrong and mental illness.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I saw that too, angelchemuel... but, whilst it showed Kevin Maxwell's D.o.B as 20 Feb 1959, it showed his wife Pandora's as just 1959 - so it's possible the birth dates have been swapped round in error?

I do note from this Guardian article that Pandora was 47 on 23rd June 2005, which would make her year of birth 1958 NOT 1959 and her month of birth between Jan and Jun (Feb?)?

It's odd that we can't find 2 web pages with his d.o.b. to cross check... we could do with someone who has access to 1961 census records for Robert Maxwell and the Maxwell kids!

edit on 20-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, one was born in France and the other in New Jersey.

This site has Kevin Maxwell's DOB as March 23, 1959.

So different places and different times makes it hard for them to be twins. They sure don't look like identical twins. Don't know what the point of the pic comparison was.

edit on 20-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

This article has the credibility of a comic, so can't be relied on for D.o.B. as it conflicts within itself on Place of Birth, Country of Birth, Star Sign (Scorpio born in March??), current Age (63 not 61), Nationality (Russian???).

If Obama can say he's born in the U.S. then I guess so can Kevin Spacey.

The lack of data integrity on such well known people shows how manipulable "truth" is.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think Jack Posobiec is messaging Q posts with this tweet at 11:55 PM UTC:

You need to be sleeping better. You need to be well-rested.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b53533 No.1057351 📁
Apr 15 2018 20:06:25 (EST)
>>1057113
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jun 20th!

Is he pre-warning of riots after abortion opinion?
edit on 20-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
But you trying hard to make them out to be twins lacks even more credibility.

They kept the secret that Spacey was a Maxwell so he could play a guy named Francis in a show 54 years later?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Bad news coming out of North Korea is always true. Good news coming out of North Korea is propaganda that's never true.

edit on 6/20/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: igloo

Nice catch, igloo!

Just to make it clearer for the drowsy:

Kevin FRANCIS Herbert Maxwell

Kevin Spacey's character on House of Cards was called Francis

Wife says the Francis character was lifted from the original House 0f Cards series from 1980's BBC

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join