It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmmm... following my earlier post on dual purpose November elections, Phil Godlewski has come to a similar conclusion in his LIVE broadcast tonight!

His perspective is that there will be a "Special election" to vote in replacements for those in Congress taken out by indictments.
The broadcast majors on confirmations of PRISM/NSA involvement in True the Vote/2000 mules - concluding that we may get arrests imminently, of those managing the election fraud.

Any meaningful purge of Congressional corruption would hit the Senate especially hard. I can easily imagine the majority of Senators having some indictable crime hidden in their closet. And since they only come up for election every six years, it would be essential to hold special elections to ensure the cleansed Senate would have a quorum.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

EDITED IN PART BELOW.
I wonder if this is how Stockholm Syndrome works. Force a person in to a survival situation, prevent them from either fighting back or fleeing the scene, then the brain just caves in (metaphorically) and the person becomes compliant?

I think that pretty well describes it.

Confronted with a hostile entity, there are three basic strategies:

1) Fight. Attempt to assert your dominance.
2) Flee. Remove yourself intact from the situation.
3) Submit. Acknowledge the other’s dominance, cease hostilities, and hope to avoid further consequences.

Or, in military terms, charge, retreat, or surrender. Among those forced to surrender, some will maintain defiance, but some may capitulate psychologically as well as physically.
edit on 6/14/2022 by cimmerius because: Typo

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I have a really bad feeling. Like...all the shortages have been a rolling list of things the elites need before they disappear into their bunkers. Like they have been taking what they need an item or two at a time. Toilet paper. Water. Baby formula. Tampons. There are no shortages of TVs. Or Coca Cola.

Bug repellent shortage:
www.youtube.com...

Aluminum foil shortage:
www.tribuneindia.com...

Baking soda shortage:
www.healthleadersmedia.com...

Nylon 6/zip tie shortage:
www.eccopacific.com.au...

In fact I've seen media reports that some people are selling their TV for fuel, so they can get to work.🙃

Food shortages::
Ukraine fiasco & India wheat export ban - Wheat for billions plus farm animals (goodbye Europe?)
Sri Lanka riots - prelude on what's to spread around the world?

Total supply chain disaster

Shanghai lockdowns causing thousands of cargo ships parked, unable to load or unload coupled with our local port congestion which is going to cause a global supply chain nightmare...If you haven't felt it yet, you will. The "bullwhip effect" phenomenon will cause a death blow this summer; depending on where you live. I think what we all witnessed (shortages & high prices) during Covid is going to hit 10 fold. Everything going on and hitting us from all angles all at once is a recipe for the perfect storm. If this Monkeypox issue becomes the next global planscamdemic or a yet to be named boogeyman 'virus' we could be looking at lockdowns far longer & far more intense than Covid and that will cause GLOBAL economic disaster, collapse of epic proportions...all by design that will usher in their so-called great reset agenda, #1 being their digital enslavement currency crap. Biden is nothing more than a bumbling parrot of the WEF suicide cult. We're in the calm before the storm right now and now is the time to prepare. Actually, you should have been preparing for past year to stock up over time and not horde buy. At least on those items that you depend on daily.

10 Things Our Grandparents Reused During the Great Depression

1931 photo of Al Capone’s Chicago soup kitchen.

Frozen: 1943

Bombs and Butter: 1942 | Pepsi goes to War

Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. This is the realization of a longstanding agenda by the Rockefeller/UN/WEF crowd to, as Kissinger put it, “control food, and control people.” Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.
IRAN: Digital Food Rationing rolls out using Biometric IDs amid food riots

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Could this possibly be linked to AIDS from the Covid jabs?

Bear with me here, just thinking out loud as it were.
Whatever is coming it wont be straight forward or 'normal' will it. Heck, even original C19 wasn't a straight forward virus. We have heard it claimed that a 'portion' of the HIV was 'spliced' into the cleavage of the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2.

There is a link between AIDS, or more correctly what they are calling VAIDS, as a direct result of the vaccine.

So, a few weeks back I started looking a bit more into TB and Smallpox/Monkey pox. I wanted to see if there was some combination of essential oils I could have ready to go in case either (or mutation/genetically modified versions thereof) would become the next 'thing'. Spent days reading scientific papers on both and specifically looking at which plants had been used successfully, or more specifically, which chemical compounds in them were the most cited.
I then did a presentation to my students with my findings and which oils came out on top.

So, from my PowerPoint presentation I give you the following info with regards to TB, which is still, after 3,000 years, the biggest widespread killer.

There are 3 stages of TB—exposure, latent, and active disease.

When TB is classified as 'active' (read symptomatic) it is classified as an AIDS.

Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection spread through inhaling tiny droplets from the coughs or sneezes of an infected person.
It mainly affects the lungs, but it can affect any part of the body, including the digestive tract, glands, bones, spine and nervous system.
The earliest written mentions of TB were in India (3,300 years ago)
(bolded part mine)
Look at where it attacks, same places as C19 and also where people who have been vaccinated are having issues, in other words the 'immunity' in that area is already compromised.
Moving on to the crux of my post, some more info about latent TB (read asymptomatic).

Among people with latent TB infection, HIV infection is the strongest known risk factor for progressing to TB disease. Interesting as TB is a bacteria and HIV is a virus.
There were over half a million cases of drug-resistant TB in 2017 alone.

So, we have Monkey Pox which is generally accepted, and current data of those infected is backing up that it is carried mainly in the gay male community. How many of those gay people have been vaccinated, have HIV and could very well be latent TB carriers? Now I see why CDC/WHO initially said for people to mask up because of Monkey Pox. I believe they have changed their minds on that. I wonder why? Oh, could it be that they accidentally let slip, but shouldn't have, that they know if they could spread Monkey Pox outside of Africa, into the gay community, and especially if they were vaccinated, and already HIV/AIDS the whole sorry mix of immune suppression would trigger their latent TB? Then that is what becomes airborne, not the Monkey Pox as the CDC/WHO for a little while saying hence the masking up again.
The figures for World wide latent TB are very worrisome. Don't forget TB when it becomes 'active' i.e., infectious, has a 50% death rate.

What percentage of the world has latent TB?
According to the CDC, an individual with latent tuberculosis usually tests positive for TB with a skin test, but has no symptoms. The WHO published their yearly global tuberculosis report on September 18. The reports showed about 20 percent of the world's population has latent tuberculosis.

That's around 1.7 billion people.

Tuberculosis remains the deadliest disease in the world with the infection killing 4,000 people every day.

Link to last 2 quotes
And a final bit from my presentation...

But most worrisome is…..
Up to 13 million people in the United States alone have latent TB infection, and without treatment, are at risk for developing TB disease in the future.

In summary, I believe there is and will be a link here somewhere between the Monkey pox and TB.
Time will tell.
Oh, one final thing, remember I highlighted that TB is a bacterium? HIV and Monkey Pox are both viruses. They already know and have said that HIV is a known trigger to turn latent TB into active. How does that happen? Bacteria hate viruses. Viruses appear and the latent (sleeping) bacteria wake up. Immune system goes into a bit of an overload and can't cope with the proliferation of the TB.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
T1, re Monkeypox looking like chickenpox:

I'm hoping angelchemuel chimes in on this but... as I understand it, the chicken pox virus remains with us throughout life, mostly dormant because our immune systems have learnt to deal with it as a child. When people get shingles in later years it's the chicken pox virus(?) and usually breaks out when they're run down or fragile.

Now add to that context the impact of VAIDS breakdown of Immune systems from the vaccinations... chicken pox and shingles are inevitable outcomes?
edit on 14-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Correct. Shingles can also appear following a previous viral infection.
We are already seeing a rise in shingles cases and they have been linked directly back to the vaccine.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WHO Knew
U.S. Gov. reports prove COVID Vaccination can cause Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome & this is why we’re seeing “Sudden Deaths” & “Monkeypox”…

U.S Government data proves the Covid-19 injections can cause recipients to develop Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome and Vaccine Associated Enhanced Disease.

This is why we’re seeing doctors baffled by a sudden surge in Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

This is why we’re seeing record waiting times in hospitals.

This is why we’re seeing studies published showing vaccinated children suffering sepsis. thrombocytopenia, toxic shock syndrome, autoimmune disease and lymphopenia.

This is why we’re seeing official Government data showing a higher mortality rate among the vaccinated population than the unvaccinated population.

This is why we’re seeing an alleged monkeypox outbreak that is really a cover-up for shingles, herpes, and autoimmune blistering disease.

And this is why we’re seeing more Government data showing the Covid-19 injections have a real-world negative effectiveness of minus-391%.

Stats,charts tables at link

edit on 6142022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Fake, the "US Gov reports" is VAERS.

Pretty sure everyone understands that it is just a database and you can't come to conclusions on the diagnosis or cause in any of the reports that appear there.

edit on 14-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

L - ibor

www.investopedia.com...#:~:text=What%20Is%20the%20LIBOR%20Scandal%3F%20The%20LIBOR%20Scandal,a%20wave%20of%20fines%2C%2 0lawsuits%2C%20and%20regulatory%20actions.

Sensed, maybe nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Any stock market gurus want to comment on this statement that:

Suspension Removal | CHINA EVERGRANDE GROUP | 16th June 2022

Due to the ongoing suspension in trading of CHINA EVERGRANDE GROUP, the following treatment will be applied to the following indices:

CHINA EVERGRANDE GROUP will be removed from the Index at a price of Zero.
Effective Date (open): 16/06/2022

Commentary from Whiplash347

Here Goes
EVERGRANDE to be removed from the STOCK MARKET on THURSDAY

Bye Tether, USD, Bitcoin & Ethereum
The CRASH OF The UNIVERSE

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Cheers for trhe LIBOR scandal value add, 13Kiwi20qYes!

It could be said that that was the clearest messaging of banks manipulations to suit themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The End Game is nigh?

Not a Wall street guru, just an observation.

twitter.com...

Ponzi Evergrande's Ocean Flower Island project - a copy of Dubai 😂 & has a total investment of USD$35B. Ordered to demolish 39 Buildings on World's Largest Artificial Island - How much of the $ used to develop the project - which was named the ugliest in China - came from US pension/401k thru BlackRock & Vanguard?

HONG KONG, Jan 3 (Reuters) - Cash-strapped property developer China Evergrande Group (3333.HK) said on Monday it had been ordered to demolish 39 under-construction residential buildings on the resort island of Hainan, as its shares were suspended from trading.

Evergrande is struggling to repay more than $300 billion in liabilities, including nearly $20 billion of offshore bonds deemed in cross-default by ratings agencies last month after it missed payments.

Reuters

BlackRock and Vanguard, with your retirements, are among the Top 10 shareholders of Ponzi Evergrande. Hell will literally freeze over before the FBI raids Vanguard and United States of BlackRock.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I was beginning to suspect this was the reason.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This is why we’re seeing an alleged monkeypox outbreak that is really a cover-up for shingles, herpes, and autoimmune blistering disease.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

THis post and your last post about dealing with anxiety triggered a thought in my head.
First this: dailymail dated 15 August 2008

A study of university students found drinking one 250ml can of the sugar-free version of the energy drink that 'gives you wings' increased the 'stickiness' of the blood and raised the risk of life-threatening clots.

My friend did a documentary with a well known guy who is sponsored by the horror energy drink. He had cases in his garage. My friend says "what's up with the cases?" He says, "I don't drink that S@#$, the leaking cans ate through the concrete."

Poison, highly acid poison it would seem. On the redb, I occasionally sat on the Clippers Basketball team bench ages ago, the team drank that stuff at frightening levels. I'm shocked no one has gone into cardiac arrest from it.

It is truly remarkable what folks consume at this point, but to be fair, many have had their DNA altered so much that the impact of all the junk is lessened... to a degreee.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
T1, re Monkeypox looking like chickenpox:

I'm hoping angelchemuel chimes in on this but... as I understand it, the chicken pox virus remains with us throughout life, mostly dormant because our immune systems have learnt to deal with it as a child. When people get shingles in later years it's the chicken pox virus(?) and usually breaks out when they're run down or fragile.

Now add to that context the impact of VAIDS breakdown of Immune systems from the vaccinations... chicken pox and shingles are inevitable outcomes?

Herpes virus, and its kin, are the main Nervous System detox triggers. They force toxins from the nervous system out before catastrophe, which can be anything from poison to hormone overload. It is no surprise folks have reached the point of trying to purge this out of their nervous system at this point. Sadly, medical goons will stall the detox, add more toxins and make things worse.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Wow. What an impressive life resume.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Monkeypox = 98% gay men.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What a hilarious day. KamKam had to cancel a fundraiser because everyone hates her.

The Ruble is SOARING, which was Team Joe's plan all along.

Team Joe broke up BTS, whatever that is.

Team Joe broke up the Americas, despite Joe's greatness.

Team Joe broke up families, now reuniting them... for now.

I have to admit, a bunch of this collapse is far funnier then I thought it would be, and far funnier then it should be. And we haven't even gotten to the point where folks blow stuff up for the right to kill another human. What's going to be so great about this is when folks are quoted as saying "their constitutional right to abortions was removed by the constitution which needs to be destroyed so we can have our rights back." Or some other ignorant stuff. Glorious.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Red Riding Hood.

Pope's Code

Q Red

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Several sources are quoting that UGANDA has found a massive GOLD deposit, deep underground!

According to (Q) The Storm Rider, this has got the cabal gearing up the UN to take ownership of Uganda! 02:44:50 UTC

UN headed to Uganda/
>Kenya
>Tanzania
>Rwanda
>South Sudan
☝️ Military from these countries and rebels forces are FLANKING the borders of Uganda<

31,000,000 million tons of GOLD is found, struck in a deposit in Uganda .. That's worth over 12,000,000,000,000.000 Trillions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now the UN has turned off flight trackers and is moving in artillery and munitions sound Uganda<

The DEEP STATE CABAL is already setting up assets and FALSE FLAG EVENTS to remove the President and take over the country .....( As you know Gaddafi was killed for gold and wanting to start his own banking system through gold ... And PUTIN was was label a WAR monger for wanting to go back to GOLD Back SYSTEM...////
Several countries in the past hundred years were infiltrated by the DEEP STATE CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM.... If they did not join the system and give control of large portions of their wealth to the Elites ( stolen through FALSE trading Markets/ CORRUPT installed regimens in those countries ) then WARS were created in those countries using FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS
> COLOUR REVOLUTIONS< *_ creating civil unrest in their countries that lead to WARS and over throw of the government... Which then DEEP STATE SYSTEM is installed > central banking system/////..... Now UGANDA became one of the richest counties over night and the UN, CONTROLLED BY DAVOS, ROCKEFELLERS/ ROTHSCHILDs/ Dupont/ bush's
ECT ECT ECT ECT....> Now want the money!!!!!!.....
_________
We all know how mainstream media will vilify the current president and forces and start to over through the country into the hands of UN [DS] operations

///>
>) WIRES; UGANDA president has reached out to other African countries who against UN POLICIES AND UN REGIMEN including>>>> PUTIN/XI
________
It's going to heat up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Consider that we were hearing of $34 Quadrillions in GOLD seizures from the cabal... Vatican, Royals, DUMBS etc.

If I read it right, UGANDA now owns $12 Billion x Quadrillion, or $12 Trillion Trillions worth?

Apart from anything else, this MUST have a downward effect on the price of Gold?

Is this the TRUMP CARD... making the cabal's remaining gold (and their banks' Basel III collateral) worthless?

Is SILVER going to be the new GOLD? Is this why we hear of XRP (Gold backed) taking the Slings and Arrows? Is XLM (Silver backed) going to be the future value store? It's the XLM Stellarmart where all stocks and commodities are expected to flow into and be traded in the future!

Lastly, I can't remember where I read it but commentators were pointing to the plan completing in Africa!

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join