It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
thehill.com...
thehill.com/news/administration/3522080-trump-releases-12-page-response-to-jan-6-hearing/

The 12-page document underscores how Trump has yet to move on from his false claims of fraud in the 2020 election and how the committee’s work may be central to a potential 2024 campaign.

In the 12-page document, Trump repeats a handful of disproven claims to assert the 2020 election was stolen from him and rigged in favor of Democrats, including some that were brought up during testimony by former Trump campaign and administration officials.

One section of Trump’s statement focuses on ballot trafficking claims, for which he cites the Dinesh D’Souza documentary “2000 Mules.” In testimony shown earlier Monday, former Attorney General William Barr laughed at the mention of the film, saying he was “unimpressed with it” and dismissed the idea that it proved widespread fraud.

Another section asserts that President Biden could not have won the states of Pennsylvania, Arizona or Georgia because he got more Black votes and Hispanic votes than former President 0bama. Each of those states has performed audits and recounts and found no evidence of widespread fraud.

Trump in one section claimed states such as Pennsylvania and Michigan took additional time after Election Day to count ballots because it was part of an elaborate scheme to ship in fraudulent votes so Biden could erase Trump’s narrow leads in those states.

edit on 14-6-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Are the Obamas prepping for the Apocalypse?

I got a tip from a friend who describes himself as the "hated conservative on Martha's Vineyard in the Peoples' Republic of Massachusetts." According to a June 7 notice in the MV Times, the Obamas of Turkeyland Cove Road made an unprecedented request of the Edgarton select board.

As reported, the Obamas asked the board's permission to install a 2,500-gallon commercial propane tank on their property. "We've never had a private propane tank come to us," select board member Arthur Smadbeck told the MV Times. Board member Michael Donaroma added that a private-residence propane tank is typically a fraction of the quantity being requested.

A reasonable person might assume much of that propane is for 0bama to cook up giant batches of hot dogs, which he is known for.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Morals are a matter of convenience; there when you want them, and not there when you don't.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Two please ...for a friend.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Pelosi doubled down on Drag artists in this video tweet of her appearance on Ru Paul's tv show. Tweeted Saturday Jun 11 2022 20:49:26 EST

It was an honor to make an appearance on episode 5 of @RuPaulsDragRace All Stars 7 this week. I was inspired by the contestants because they know their power. Their freedom of expression is what America is all about. #PrideMonth t.co...

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking#Causes

Risk factors leading to attention seeking behavior include loneliness, jealousy, low self-esteem, narcissism and self-pity.[3] A desire for validation is theorised as a motivation for attention seeking behavior.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Leslie Wexner’s Inner Demon

“On the morning Leslie Wexner became a billionaire, he woke up worried, but this was not unusual. He always wakes up worried because of his dybbuk, which pokes and prods and gives him the itchiness of the soul that he calls shpilkes [“pins” in Yiddish]. Sometimes he runs away from it on the roads of Columbus, or drives away from it in one of his Porsches, or flies from it in one of his planes, but then it is back, with his first coffee, his first meeting, nudging at him.”

As defined by Encyclopedia Britannica, a dybbuk is a Jewish folklore term for “a disembodied human spirit that, because of former sins, wanders restlessly until it finds a haven in the body of a living person.” Unlike spirits that have yet to move on but possess positive qualities, such as the maggid or ibbur, the dybbuk is almost always considered to be malicious, which leads it to be translated in English as “demon”. This was also the case in this New York magazine profile on Wexner.

He told New York magazine that his dybbuk makes him “wander from house to house”, “wanting more and more” and “swallowing companies larger than his own.” In other words, it compels him to accumulate more money and more power with no end in sight. Wexner later describes the dybbuk as an integral “part of his genius.”

Consume energy. Les = host. There are many that walk among us, they are not like you and I.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
Had it, survived it and the variants..... still not jabbed.
Sorry to hear you lost friends to it though.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on am62America/ChicagoTuesday2022-06-14T02:02:24-05:0002America/Chicago06000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That is well said. I think the fact of the matter is, that if you had aborted any of the mentioned humans, someone else would have filled that gap. This is not a genetic phenomenon, it is as social phenomenon. And when you start to blame social issues on genetics, it starts to sound unpleasantly familiar.

Pretty sure, the fact that Jews were to blame wasn't a fact at all, but that didn't change the fact... people accepted that fact, so they had a reason and justification to do something immoral.

I'm probably missing your point entirely-

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Bieber using strange language to describe his current situation, calls it a Horrific Storm

news.sky.com...

Shane Browning is dropping some interesting bits on Twitter also. Does anyone know what his place is in all of this? I follow him on there, (after discovering him linked here, thanks guys), but i'm not sure I fully understand his implications.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Rhetorical, question? Lol
Cult of non existence, where has that showed before?
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Perhaps, it may be another distraction.
Anyone remember the Clinton distraction/impeachment and what happened to our rights dhringit?
How much have we lost with the 2 Trump distractions/impeachments?
Things to consider.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Foot shooting should be an Olympic sport!
They keep blowing them off but still get around using the nubs and people still let them!

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gerrybbadd
Shane and the now ULTRAMcAfee account(formerly known as OfficialMcAfee) on TG seem to be connected.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There is a definite connection there, and to VKM, to 4vkm.com etc. Shane shows how WWE has told stories of things currently happening through their characters, and this is replicated in the vids on this website / rumble - a reply to: Irikash

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He seems to have some serious intuition at the very least, with the possibility of being much more than is first perceived.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Rhetorical, question? Lol
Cult of non existence, where has that showed before?
a reply to: Guyfriday

No kool-aid yet?

Heckuva cult, @dashen!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Waiting for brewtiger to comment on your post, gerrybbadd!

Recall that Mr Pool posted "Something's brewing" a week or so ago... brewtiger?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing"

Edward Snowden on telegram (t.me...), at 00:41 UTC today, has scheduled a LIVE STREAM for 10 hours time at 01:59 UTC, tomorrow, June 15th...

BREAKING ‼️ SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.
DONALD TRUMP AND EDWARD SNOWDEN ARE GOING LIVE!

People, the time has come! Donald Trump and Edward Snowden are coming back stronger than ever and they are going to talk about Ukraine’s CABAL, the 2020 elections, the WORLD WAR III, Ukraine’s BIOCHEMICAL WEAPONS, HACKED MAILS AND HIDDEN LEAKS THAT MANY OF YOU DONT KNOW RIGHT HERE ON EDWARD SNOWDEN PRIVATE CHANNEL!
Be ready people.

Invite everyone you know this is going to be huge.

Share this with everyone.

JOIN 👉 SNOWDEN PRIVATE LIVESTREAM (t.me...)
JOIN 👉 SNOWDEN PRIVATE LIVESTREAM (t.me...)

Live stream scheduled for tomorrow at 01:59

Another FUTURE PROVES PAST? ...see #873

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 969386 No.579914 📁
Mar 7 2018 15:21:12 (EST)
@Snowden
We are going LIVE -24 [comb your hair].

Re: IBOR
This scares them more than anything.
Loss of control.
Use logic.
Nothing to do w/ AT&T.
Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tomorrow, Jun 15th.
IBOR = Internet Bill of Rights... or Interbank Offering Rate.
[comb your hair] has same Simple and English gematria as Donald J Trump = 148, 888

Time DELTA between post at 00:41 and LIVE STREAM at 01:59 is 24 hrs + 1:18

#3579 includes 1.18

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352751 📁
Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)
/agg_image_failure/
/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes live stream date of June 15th.

Also #1234 includes 1.18

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 No.1133942 📁
Apr 21 2018 14:44:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 03b5fb No.1133925 📁
Apr 21 2018 14:43:12 (EST)
THANKQ - we are an existential threat to the establishment.

#TrustingThePlan

>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

Chan post number also encodes June 15th!

ETA - Happy Birthday to POTUS45!!!
edit on 14-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm wondering now whether Snowden was sent to Russia by White Hats; to help Russia with their planning of the Ukraine biolabs capture?

edit on 14-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gerrybbadd

Shane Browning is dropping some interesting bits on Twitter also. Does anyone know what his place is in all of this? I follow him on there, (after discovering him linked here, thanks guys), but i'm not sure I fully understand his implications.
twitter.com...

Strange Post. Maybe something to keep him mentally occupied and to grab attention. Lot of that going around, as pressure builds inside the pot we're living in.

edit on 6/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join