It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You are Watching a Movie.

What does this mean?

Context.

Back in the eighties two films were made, Heavens Gate and Once Upon A Time In America. Both films were panned, the directors of each had their careers destroyed. The films were considered too long, so a person not familiar with the original intent of the Narrative, hacked them up and the studio released a new story based on the old parts. They were considered two of the worst films ever made. Years later they were restored, I consider the restored films two of the best of the era and probably two of the best ever.

Context.

In the film cases above, the context of the various elements of the Narrative were removed, and without context, nothing makes sense.

Living in the NOW. Folks are constantly told to live in the NOW, forget the past, be in the now. And this is correct, for an individual (see "Memento" for the wrong NOW). For the collective things are different, as the now is POV contingent and requires context to fully understand. The Controllers want folks FORGETTING the past, context, and relying solely on what they present in the now.

So, X is a good guy in the past, but this week because of a ten year old tweet he is now evil and must die. Remove context, add inflammatory rhetoric and some mind control and Jesus would be once again nailed to a cross by his followers: "Jesus must die" .... "but why, he saved my son and so many others" ... "because he doesn't support trans rights for children, that's why and he tweeted about it, so kill him."

Back to the movie.

So the various movies Q pointed to are playing out. So imagine going in to see Star Wars which plays on a loop over and over again in a dark theater. You walk in right in the middle and have no context for anything. A large guy in a cape and a black helmet is rambling on and you do not even speak the language spoken. Without context the scene makes no sense and neither does the film. Can you figure out what is going on? Well, maybe, but only by devoting the singular focus to it, and, even then, as with Heavens Gate the hacked up cut, maybe not.

Should the Aliens who are coming to save us not understand the full context,,,, what are the downsides? What is the context they should use? Khazarian history, Biblical, POTUS, my first hand accounts and POV? Which is right, which is perfect?

So coming into a film half way over can be confusing, and can cause folks to get pissy about it all. So the NOW doesn't always work. But same said film goer can be in the that NOW perfectly if that film goer decides the film doesn't serve and leaves = no harm done. The NOW for the individual is in alignment, as the film's narrative is not impacted by the viewer leaving, it will still play on a loop forever.

But what of the films that are not on a fixed loop, but rather morph and change as the viewers view the events and assemble into context?

The Q Narrative has been going on for 4+ years, with countless story lines happening. I'd argue the Narrative has been going on for far longer, but for our purposes the films playing on the loop are in the middle. To understand the Narrative of where we are NOW, the Story Arc, one must be placing all the components laid out before in CONTEXT. The image below has a history of context, without the proper context it will make no sense, if others do have the same contextual vocabulary the image is just perfect.

The shills and trolls decided for the Anons that the Film ends when X is arrested and since X hasn't been arrested the film is over. It isn't logical, mostly because they are stupid, but also because this story is NOT linear and assumptions about when the third act begins are just that... assumptions rooted in linear.

What do the Controllers always want.........? To remove things from Context,,,, ie, Charlottesville and DJT, Perfect Call and DJT. They do this because they want to control the NOW time creation, by removing context, and therefore getting folks so frustrated in the middle of the confusing movie Narrative that they will just go with whatever is presented as the new Story Arc. The guy in the cape and black helmet is the good guy - yes, the footage from Star Wars could probably be recut to make Vader the good guy (if someone hasn't already).

In Context. Everyone's NOW is what it is. If it is happening, it is happening, everything else is irrelevant, puts one in the NOW. For the collective that does not apply at all, as the NOW, such as it is, requires context. Can we live in both? Yes, be you, do you, and ignore the rest. But if one decides they want to jump into the film playing on a loop they MUST understand the foundations and context that came before, before they asses and surely before they mouth off. That said, if all of this is just sport, then it really doesn't matter whether one follows the lead of the eneMedia NOW control or not, as viewing it all as a spectator is another POV.

One of the most frustrating things I've seen emerging in the last few years is folks failing to use context in their daily lives. It is shocking to me, the phone has facilitated much of this, as when folks need context they go to youtube university for a clip which shows them what to do. Once done, the information is discarded and context for future reference is removed. My entire life is about accessing differing POV's based on deferring contextual criteria.

I can take a sip of coffee and will often access these contexts to asses it: Is it the venue that makes the cup? Is it the taste itself? Is it the server? Is it my need in the moment? Is it my mood? What am I eating with it? Does the city matter?

Any and all of those will apply to my assessing of my moment. So I can have a truly awful tasting cup of coffee in a fantastic venue with great people and that cup is pretty damn good. Or I can have a decent espresso from an amazing server and it rockets to the top. I once had a fantastic espresso in a Moped Repair Shop, the context, gas fumes, my friend bitching made the cup great - context. Alone it was probably meh. I make those assessments with every cup, and will often spin the POV to include other contextual components to round out my experience and,,, in theory, I could expand those out to infinity but I'd get bored fast. You may think "stfu, it's just a cup of coffee ffs" and that is one POV, but for me that isn't living.

Our lives assemble our growth process through a dizzying array of experiences laid on top of each other, creating multilayered context(s) that both help us navigate life, and interact with others, leaving aside how it facilitates our Soul trajectory.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
...CONT

Let's expand a bit more. Everyone who has committed to Awakening is at a different point. Some just learned the Roths are a focal point and talk about it with enthusiasm. Some troll/shills constant reply to this is "so what, been there, done that, everyone knows..." but of course not everyone knows. Others see a bigger control system, often after going through several stages of Awakening from Pope to Roths to Controllers etc. The problems arise when the contextual POV's do not match, and when one is unwilling to bend down or rise up. For context, bending down is far far easier then leveling up.

We see this all over. I used to joke that no one ever learned to ski, as accomplished skiers HATED beginners, as if they never were one.

An evolved being can, and does, alter the POV and Context to fit the scenario, and does not work to establish how their POV is THE POV, which, of course, is subject to change as they too once just swallowed the red pill. Be mindful of this difference is both contextual experience and the ability to convey differing POV's.

Here is an arguably awful truth. Were one to sit with me for example for an hour, isolated, I would be able to pick one topic - say DJT's perception versus the reality to "red pill" on. Within an hour, fully isolated, said person might see things in a totally different light. Within in minutes of leaving the cranky compound said person will check their phone, and within an hour the return to the original beliefs will have begun. Within 48 hours not only will DJT be evil again, so will I.

Sadly, quite often, the red pilling of another leads to an even worse mind controlled POV. If said person had zero interest in increasing their awareness, I'd get the ever loving crap beaten out of me for violating their freewill. If they asked for my POV, and failed to digest, I'll likely get the ever loving crap beaten out of me by m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions. Both have happened, I've survived both.

You Are HERE.

Where exactly is here???

Consider in context,,, Jesus's original tweet was about not mangling a child's genitalia through pharma meds and/or surgery and was championed, now with "new context' he's back on the cross. Folks forgot that at one time child female genital mutilation was a bad thing.

For me this is brilliant, funny and spot on, but it requires CONTEXT. Otherwise it makes no sense. It makes it funnier to me that Joe actually quoted Stalin on vote counting.

Someone with expanded awareness caught this in context.

Understanding Symbolism requires context.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Beautiful piece.
TY

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

New details emerge of Canadian military’s plans to suppress popular opposition amid COVID-19 pandemic

An internal Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) investigation, conducted by retired Major-General Daniel Gosselin, has concluded that the military’s top brass took advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to launch a propaganda campaign modeled on the disinformation operations the CAF mounted while waging counterinsurgency war in Afghanistan. However, this time the intended target was the Canadian public.

In July 2020, the Ottawa Citizen revealed that on April 8, 2020, two weeks after the CAF had announced it was deploying 24,000 CAF personnel to assist the government during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Canadian Joint Operations Command (CJOC) launched an “information operation.” This euphemism referred to a propaganda campaign aimed at “shaping” public opinion as fears grew in the military of a “worst-case scenario” related to the pandemic—that is, mass popular anger and civil unrest. (See Canada’s military launched operation to “shape” opinion amid pandemic)

The stated objectives of the propaganda campaign were to strengthen confidence in the government and to suppress social opposition. According to the admissions of several CAF officers, the operation was based on methods Canada’s military had developed in Afghanistan to coerce villagers into supporting the regime established by the United States and its western imperialist allies, Canada included, after their neocolonial invasion of the country in 2001.

According to Gosselin, the CAF high command saw the pandemic as a “unique opportunity” to test propaganda techniques on the Canadian population. To illustrate this, Gosselin quotes Vice Admiral Brian Santarpia, then chief of staff of the CJOC, as saying, “This is really a learning opportunity for all of us and a chance to start integrating information operations into our routine.”

In this context, the acknowledged links between the CAF’s propaganda operations on Canadian soil and those it conducted in Afghanistan cannot be ignored. Canadian imperialism is bringing home to Canada the tactics it employed in seeking to subjugate an Afghan population hostile to foreign occupation.

ottawacitizen.com... ans-forces-report-says

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
ETMN

Re The logo of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence Main Directorate features an Owl holding a sword above Russia.

Do the colors mean anything...facing the owl left side Black & right side White?

Cheers
Ektar

The colors always have a public & hidden meaning, what exactly in this case I'm not sure, other than whitehat/blackhat, Yin & yang, night & day, Counterintel, play (or troll) both sides.

I did come across a few snippets you might find interesting or amusing...

In particular, the Ukrainian businessman and public figure Valery Pekar called the emblem "level 800 trolling" of aggressive Russia.

1. Russian intelligence motto - "Above us – only stars," Ukrainian – "Wise to rule the stars."

2. Symbol of the Russian intelligence – a bat, Ukrainian – an owl (guess who she eats).

3. Well, to be sure, the owl plunges the sword in the map Russia."

Besides owls, Internet users have paid attention to the logo of Counterintelligence Department of the Special Service of Ukraine (SBU). It depicts an eagle, overcoming the snake with two crowned bird's heads, similar to two-headed eagle on Russian coat of arms.

'Trolling lvl 800': Ukrainian Intel logo upsetting Kremlin, explained
Bat is a symbol of Russian Spetsnaz.

Here's an article on a Russian site (it's English) mocking the hell out of it...
Liberal Advertising for the Ukrainian Puppet State

Some history::
The new Ukrainian military intelligence agency was in fact built upon the existing intelligence assets of Kyiv, Odessa, Carpathian military districts, air-defence army, 17th Air Army, portion of the Black Sea Fleet, and center-controlled units.

On July 6, 1993, the Decree of the President of Ukraine gave start to merging of the Intelligence Directorate of the General Headquarters and the Strategic Military Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine into the Main Military Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine.

On April 14, 1994, in compliance with the Decree of President of Ukraine, the Main Military Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine was renamed into the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine (DIU). Since that day, Ukraine’s comprehensive, effective, and multilevel military intelligence system began developing.

History of the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine

One minute vids...

Visual explanation use of the Owl in mil speak:

Zelensky introduces new head of Main Intelligence Directorate

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Zelensky has fled to the US embassy in Poland.

Apparently....

ZELENSKY ESCAPES!- Ukrainian Command in Chaos

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
March 05 Deltas

Watch the news.
Watch the water.

The fine line between war propaganda and reality ...

edit on 4-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Trump makes a statement that all his followers should drop off twitter and facebook.
Putin cancels twitter and facebook.

Coincidence?

Discuss.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The  human skin contains millions of sweat glands, connected to the pores at the surface through tiny sweat ducts, which could reveal the emotional state of a person without making physical contact by bouncing electromagnetic waves off them. While most people believe that these tiny ducts are straight tubes, a study conducted by Israeli researchers reveal that they are actually helical.

When you look at this through the eyes of an electrical engineer, it is very familiar. It immediately ignited the thinking that perhaps they also behave as helical antenna," says Aharon Agranat of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. However, in order to do so these ducts must conduct electricity. Because they are filled with sweat, it might be possible to induce electrical current into them with the help of medium-frequency electromagnetic waves.

At high frequencies, electrical current is conducted through the ducts through a process called 'proton hopping', as protons oscillate rapidly through the hydrogen bonds near the surface of the cells. If one considers the human skin as a helical antenna, then physiological measurements can be conducted from a distance, says Yuri Feldman, initiator of the study.

During experiments, the researching team used electromagnetic frequencies with a range of 100 gigahertz, in order to measure the frequency of the electromagnetic wave reflected off the skin of subjects, before and after exercise, as perspiration is directly linked to physiological parameters, such as blood pressure and pulse rate.

The measurements revealed that the modeled skin containing helical antennas were in concordance with the received signals. To be certain that the theory is correct, the team first made measurements in contact with the skin of the subjects. However, even when the detector was located 22 centimeters way from the subject, it was still able to make accurate readings.

You could make a lie detector that does not require any connections to the person being tested," said Agranat.

news.softpedia.com...

In the interaction of microwave radiation and human beings, the skin is traditionally considered as just an absorbing sponge stratum filled with water. In previous works, we showed that this view is flawed when we demonstrated that the coiled portion of the sweat duct in upper skin layer is regarded as a helical antenna in the sub-THz band. Experimentally we showed that the reflectance of the human skin in the sub-THz region depends on the intensity of perspiration, i.e. sweat duct's conductivity, and correlates with levels of human stress (physical, mental and emotional). 

Starting from July 2016 the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has adopted new rules for wireless broadband operations above 24 GHz (5 G). This trend of exploitation is predicted to expand to higher frequencies in the sub-THz region. One must consider the implications of human immersion in the electromagnetic noise, caused by devices working at the very same frequencies as those, to which the sweat duct (as a helical antenna) is most attuned. We are raising a warning flag against the unrestricted use of sub-THz technologies for communication, before the possible consequences for public health are explored.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you for playing.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
woah Dash.

Is is extremely humbling to be on that list. So much time this had to take. For me it is a way for me to see my own persona coming back at me. How anyone found time to do that for all us is the humbling part. I like the ones you chose to show who I am. Thank you. I would say if those things I expressed are wrong, I guess I am not going to be right. Logic dictates we follow the truth. Failure to follow or allow the truth is how things end in a disaster.

originally posted by: dashen
EndtheMadnessNow Posts
PioneerFigureSkating Posts
PilSungMtnMan Posts
RelSciHistItSufi Posts
IAMTAT Posts
FlyingFox Posts
CrazyFox Posts
F2d5thCavv2 Posts
MountainLaurel Posts
loveguy Posts
butcherguy Posts
Guyfriday Posts
cherokeetroy Posts
Caled Posts
PeteMitchell Posts
pheonix358 Posts
Sabrechucker Posts
interupt42 Posts
carewemust Posts
Ghostsdogood Posts
Justoneman Posts
Thoughtful1 Posts
RookQueen Posts
cimmerus Posts
xuenchen Posts
MetalThunder Posts
duncanhidao Posts
daskakik Posts
Charliebrowndog Posts
crankyoldman Posts
NightFlight Posts
augustusmasonicus Posts

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Things that make you go hmmmm?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
qalerts.app...

www.britannica.com...

BAND OF ANONS 🐸 1776 💚, [04/03/2022 22:22]

📣From Alexander Lukashevich's speech
"On Ukraine's crimes against the civilian population and the unacceptable reaction of Western countries to Russia's special military operation"

The root of today's crisis in Ukraine is not a Russian special military operation. The situation in Donbass and Ukraine is a consequence of the desire of the US-led NATO to use 🇺🇦 to create real threats to national security and discourage 🇷🇺Russia.

Following the criminal decisions of the Kiev regime to free criminals from 🇺🇦 prisons and free distribution of firearms in the cities of Ukraine, 🧨 armed gangs of marauders and robbers are unleashed, shooting ordinary citizens without warning.

❗️🇷🇺The army does not threaten the civilian population in Ukraine, it does not bomb civilian infrastructure.

An information war has broken out against 🇷🇺. Objects destroyed by the Armed Forces of 🇺🇦 and the nationalist battalions in the DPR and LPR are presented by the Western media as the consequences of our military operation in Ukraine, replicating falsely about the alleged indiscriminate bombing 💣 of Ukrainian cities.

During the 💣 of the ex. Yugoslavia in 1999 NATO countries hid behind humanitarian causes. So why did he do it. do they not express their indignation at the war unleashed by Kiev against the inhabitants of the east 🇺🇦 for 8 years, when the residential areas fell under the blows of artillery and multiple rocket launchers?

After the 2014 coup, Western countries only encouraged Kiev to inhuman actions, inflating the country with weapons, sending military instructors there and pushing them to armed provocations against the residents in defense of the Donbass, who did not attack 🇺🇦

We consider the statements by several NATO countries on new military supplies to Ukraine as a continuation of the irresponsible policy aimed at inciting a military escalation in the country 🇺🇦

t.me...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I forgot to STAR and FLAG your post/thread earlier.

I beg forgiveness, Dashen.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
CHINA "WARNS" U.S.- "Will Turn Your Military to Scrap Iron"

The Chinese Foreign Ministry issued a televised "warning" to the United States today, saying that if we continue to send ships through the Taiwan Strait, and encourage Taiwan Independence, our military deterrent "will be turned into scrap iron."

Here's the video, see and listen for yourselves:

TICK TOCK

Long time coming....... Perspective not projection
]

edit on 342022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So here is a fun one.

Person I know was picked up by a Russian uber driver.

Good chat.

At some point the idea that Ukraine is just a scumbag NATO proxy came up.

Russian guy was VERY happy someone actually knew the score.

Passenger was a little apprehensive about speaking on the matter, and Russian guy was a little apprehensive about saying he was from Russia. The exchange was, evidently, wonderful.

The folks I have met from Russia over the years have been awesome, at least the one's I've personally interacted with. Oddly I've moved twice with Russian kids helping the move and both times I've enjoyed every minute with them - they got big tips.

Ukraine is a very, very, very dark place. The Controller hive of sorts, at last multi-density wise. This part of the Awakening is going to be very odd, as the release will be such a mixed bag of stress, joy, heartache, pain, liberation and so on over the next few months. Avoid the "coverage" as it is all very dark propaganda, even well meaning folks should stay out of it.

CLIP Of Ukrainian Women who failed to get the talking points.

Unrelated but very interesting out of Oregon.

RECORD LAWMAKERS LEAVING OFFICE SPURS CANDIDATE CHAOS, VOTER REVOLT

Interesting piece, looks like Oregon has fallen and won't get up.

edit on 4-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Problem for this line of progress as I see it: if you put any significant amount of conducting material / metal / some carbon compounds into your body, you are then more vulnerable to an EMP type attack.

You can be taken out easier, if needed. "Deleted" ???

EDIT TO ADD: Oh, and not just EMP attacks ... extreme solar flares would also be a problem, and perhaps unpredictably so!

I'd be more worried about every day EMF, coupled with subliminal messaging.

Why kill when you can control AND THEN kill? Better still, get someone else to do the controlling AND killing.

Remember, sickness has been the weapon used in the scamdemic. Global population glued to screens all getting sick together, in their bodies AND minds, fearfull of others.

I believe the biggest control "experiment" so far by the DS has been this Scandemic.

TVs, Computers and Laptops, WiFi, Smartphones, Routers, Printers, Game Consoles, Remote Control etc etc etc, all things used more frequently during the scandemic emphasised because of confinement, particularly by kids and those who chose to work from home. A concentrated "tune in and drop out" combined with an overwhelming desire for more more more tech.

The "stuff" you mention put into bodies would probably enhance the receptive strength of the multitude of small EMF signals currently surrounding many a biological system. "Cyborgs R Us".

Imagine how much conductive "stuff" people have consumed over their lifetimes that will never be digested or disposed of.

I think the EMFs are about the frequency of the signals and the conductivity of a body through normal (ha!) sources developed with decades of research.

WE (ATS etc) are fighting a war with Common Sense against NON sense. Desensitised yet oversensitive people who cannot think outside of their plug-in boxes for fear of a metaphorical EMP.

We must be the masters of our boxes. Not the other way round.

A GREAT thread by our host DASHEN:
Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

How does EMF affect the human body?

edit on 4/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesNPope
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Isn't this QAnon stuff just another false flag movement? And if not originally, then at what point was it co-opted by the Deep State? If Trump continues to leverage it and ultimately lead it, then you know it's not a genuine truth movement. You've just been fooled again!!

I don't believe QAnon means much of nothing here. It is something the media goons are trying to pin their stupid theories unto make the quest to expose the Deep State seem unworthy of the public's concern. It is the media version of "oh look a squirrel".

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
deep state parade

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join