It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Whistleblower Lawsuit Unsealed - 400 Pages Of Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: elementalgrove

The accusations don't actually relate to "vax damage". They're mostly health and safety violations at a sub contractor's lab, and accusations that the private data of participants wasn't properly secured, in breach of blind protocols.

Link

Nothing from this lawsuit will address anything that anti-vaxxers are hoping for.

If anything this is more a matter for the management at the contractor's lab to deal with.

You're just as guilty as big pharma. Don't think you'll be escaping Nuremberg.

With Biden in office for another 3 years, which of us do you think is more likely to face the feds?

And if Trump gets back in in 2024, what do you think he's going to do to all of the people who spoke out against his vaccine?

I hope that you declared any extra income that you're pulling in from running ads for alternative heath practices. Tell me, how much does an affiliate link for big homeopathy pay these days?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Except that there's no evidence to back that one up, it's going nowhere. The case that is going somewhere is this one.

Link

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Remember history,

People tend to forget soo soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Great thread , but please don't let arrgghzombies ruin it for us. That gives him his rise.
ignore
him, it's the best thing to do .
He will get bored and stop replying to our threads of hope !

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

He is the resident medical expert; he will protect the establishment anyway he can.

Are anybody listening these days to Israel, they used to be all over talking and releasing their data on covid and jabs.

Jabbed, double jabbed, triple jabbed and now 4th jabbed, look at Japan also, their people are dying, now lets that sink in, covid is killing them? or the jab is killing them now.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Great thread , but please don't let arrgghzombies ruin it for us. That gives him his rise.
ignore
him, it's the best thing to do .
He will get bored and stop replying to our threads of hope !

Aye, solid advice!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I read that for children the effectiveness was 12% or LESS.
Basically there was no point to vaccinate any children!

In my experience, what that means is in the most absolutely best case scenario it was 12%,
But in reality the vaccine probably did absolutely nothing for children.

edit on 2-3-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nope, but hey pharma needs their mandatory gravy train with the babies for life.

These criminals do not care about anything but their fat pockets.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

If anything this is more a matter for the management at the contractor's lab to deal with.

Are the Pharmaceutical Companies not required to verify the findings made by these supposed sub-contractors? The giant middleman gets to collect all of the profits without facing any of the consequences?

The complaint that's been lodged is about laboratory health and safety and data protection at a privately run lab.

There are no consequences for Pfizer because these aren't Pfizer's breaches, and they don't effect vax safety. They're being accused of improperly disposing of clinical waste, and of not properly protecting the data of trial participants, not covering up heart attacks or whatever it is that the anti-vaxxers think is happening these days.

There will be no consequences for Pfizer, because none of the breaches involve Pfizer.

It like McDonalds won't face any consequences if farmer who sells them beef starts getting frisky with the Friesians.

You need to have your posts default to the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

If McDonalds serves beef with E.coli they are 100% at fault for serving an adulterated product. The end vendor is responsible for vetting the product they provide. There is no exemption in the FDA food code nor in any codified food service regulation in the 1st world.

Why do you feel the need to spread this fabricated ignorance in every COVID thread?

Do you enjoy lying to people on the internet? What causes you to fabricate this stuff that you obviously never even thought of before you started typing?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It doesn't matter.

Trump made it so that the big pharma companies could not be sued.

It will be damn near impossible to reverse that.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

When trump cut the red tape to get the vax out sooner, this is what that did.
cutting the tape just meant that the companies didn't have to follow all the regulations.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Don't think you'll be escaping Nuremberg.

LMAO.

It so sad that you actually believe there will be nuremberg stile trials.
You have been lied to by whomever is telling you nonsense like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Ukrainian conflict has overtaken the headlines over the leaked Pfizer data.
edit on 2-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Per the original fraud case for over $2 billion, the largest health care fraud case in US history, I don't understand how any informed, honest, and objective commentator can not understand why people are skeptical about rushed, experimental, and heavily pushed Big Pharma products. One can even decide that one still believes the vaccines are safe and necessary, and yet understand why people feel the way they do given the history. Opioid epidemic, the hidden benzodiazapine epidemic, numerous cases of unsafe products or false marketing, bribery, extensive lobbying, etc.

But what do we see? We see most people falling in line with the abject demonization of skeptics or the "vaccine hesitant."

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If that is a true scenario, I don't know how society would react. It could become very bad if people began realizing they and much of their family and friends had taken it.

I'm still not sure personally what percentage of people are experiencing adverse effects. It certainly appears to be more than the authorities are acknowledging.

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Madviking

Imagine the wailing and nashing of teeth of the hordes of useful idiots who shrilly attacked all of us who asked questions.

As the damage from vaccines continues to mount, the collective rage, I feel will be unstoppable.

For the normies, they have to realize that there are significant amounts of adverse reactions, than they will have to realize it happened to their loved ones, then possibly themselves. Once we hit that level of awareness it will be game over.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If that is a true scenario, I don't know how society would react. It could become very bad if people began realizing they and much of their family and friends had taken it.

I'm still not sure personally what percentage of people are experiencing adverse effects. It certainly appears to be more than the authorities are acknowledging.

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Imagine the wailing and nashing of teeth of the hordes of useful idiots who shrilly attacked all of us who asked questions.

As the damage from vaccines continues to mount, the collective rage, I feel will be unstoppable.

For the normies, they have to realize that there are significant amounts of adverse reactions, than they will have to realize it happened to their loved ones, then possibly themselves. Once we hit that level of awareness it will be game over.

Data from ONS showed vaccinated children aged 5-12 were 5200% more likely to die than unvaccinated children.

A poll in Israel shows at least half of vaccinated people are having side effects, half of who can't perform all normal daily tasks.

Many people in NZ have VAIDs now.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Everyone is so fanatical about punishing Russia for killing foreigners right now.

Pfizer and China killing and maiming our U.S. neighbors and family members, is being completely overlooked.

Amazing. Sad.

Leaves one speechless.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Probably to early to know yet but I wonder if the Vax induced HIV , VAIDS, Herpes, & etc will be able to infect non vaxxed
via sexually transmitted & other? Are the tables turning in that the un jabbed has to worry about the jabbed? It would
be horrible if that kind of segregation happens, we all have much to worry about already.
Just something that entered the mind while reading all the side effects just published.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Probably to early to know yet but I wonder if the Vax induced HIV , VAIDS, Herpes, & etc will be able to infect non vaxxed
via sexually transmitted & other? Are the tables turning in that the un jabbed has to worry about the jabbed? It would
be horrible if that kind of segregation happens, we all have much to worry about already.
Just something that entered the mind while reading all the side effects just published.

Cheers
Ektar

Hate to say it, but it may be karma for so many of them applauding or being silent regarding the demonization, segregation, and firing of the unvaccinated.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I have to wonder can they still use the liability shield if fraud is involved? I'm kind of leaning towards no.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join