It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many cardiac arrests?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't blame it just on the jabs , When I got Covid my blood pressure hit 170 forget what over but i was about to pop a gasket .

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I’m been a professional firemen in a large Texas city for 22 years now. I haven’t noticed any real uptick in cardiac arrest.
So with that being said, it is very low jab here. Any national uptick would sure make me wonder if it is something with the experimental vaxx not vaxx.

Just an FYI, all cardiac arrest have a fire truck go with the ambulance, and we beat them onscene 90% of the time. There are way more fire trucks than ambulances.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

I'd have 1,2 or 3 in a 8-12 hr ER shift. And not every day

EMT

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reminds me of the TV show with Redd Fox, as Sanford & Son

a thing called 'shtick'

shtick
[SHtik]
NOUN
informal
a gimmick, comic routine, style of performance, etc.

from MicroSoft Bing

Sanford would feign heart attack to evade any reckoning in a greatly exaggerated way

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Wonder the data on the rate of heart drugs given. My family members who got the jab and were already on heart meds had no reactions other than current health problems deepening.

I have 3 who had no heart problems and no heart meds start having heart problems and put on heart meds.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There are many factors that could be a cause of this. To simply state that it is only jab related is ignorant. Do we forget that studies have shown he effects of getting actual Covid does to the heart?

COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, can damage heart muscle and affect heart function.

There are several reasons for this. The cells in the heart have angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE-2) receptors where the coronavirus attaches before entering cells. Heart damage can also be due to high levels of inflammation circulating in the body. As the body’s immune system fights off the virus, the inflammatory process can damage some healthy tissues, including the heart.

Coronavirus infection also affects the inner surfaces of veins and arteries, which can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels and blood clots, all of which can compromise blood flow to the heart or other parts of the body. “Severe COVID-19 is a disease that affects endothelial cells, which form the lining of the blood vessels,” Post says.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

We also have to take into account that people during the restriction timeframe were just not able to be seen regularly as they needed to be.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Most of the countries above the UK have shorter average lifespans and high rates of other causes of death. In short, something else kills them first.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
A basic statistical analysis will show us that it's impossible to attribute this to the vax simply because the data required to cross reference it with vax status is not included.

Word salad. Normalizing for per capita is a completely acceptable way to analyze data. Every study that disagrees with you has some imaginary flaw, literally every one.

A basic structural analysis will show us that the overall curve (Representing the trend over time) has not significantly altered. Meaning that the time of year when the most or least cardiac incidents occur is largely unchanged. If this were vax related you'd expect to see a change in the curve relating to times of high vaxxing.

A structural analysis?

You should worry less about sounding good and worry more about being factually accurate. You're citing the results of a graph you didn't bother to actually make and making up conclusions.

What's the r value of your imaginary statistical analysis?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a real good idea to me.

Accept an injection from someone who paid to have the virus prepared and upgraded. And they got that injection prepared in jig time too.

Im inclined to " let em sleep". Can you imagine the shock of discovering betrayal?

The horror.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So is covid... I know two people who recovered and developed hypertension.

Both of them are over 50. People are getting older, and lots of people got covid with or without even knowing it.
Blame vaccines all you want, but my money is on the actual virus that attacks your lungs and cardiovascular system.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The US has an ageing population, so more people are moving into the age groups where cardiac problems become an issue. Couple that with the propensity of Americans to get fat.

I would think we would be seeing a slow, steady rise as the population ages and grows fatter, not a WHAM! 500 per day increase.
There's an obvious link to something major having recently changed recently. It would be remiss not to investigate what that might be, including closer scrutiny of the C19 vaccines.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'd have 1,2 or 3 in a 8-12 hr ER shift. And not every day

EMT

I'd have that checked out if I was was going into arrest that many times in one year, let alone one shift...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Sander1976
What is wrong here, what is going on?

Instead of blaming this on vaccinations, why not look at the obvious.

The US has an ageing population, so more people are moving into the age groups where cardiac problems become an issue. Couple that with the propensity of Americans to get fat.

Is the ability to think issues through being lost to the "it must be the jab" school of intellectual stupidity?

Besides being the UK, does 500 extra heart attack calls a day sound normal to you? The sudden rise itself can't be aging. That would be gradual. Yes, lockdowns got people sitting around but that's a lot extra.

Last summer, the ambulance station here was going off at least once a day, usually more, which is unusual. Now it seems normal again, maybe twice a week. It's sandwiched between two major highways so accidents account for some of this but this area has a few settled areas with really small populations and the main village is only 1700 people. Most areas have their own ambulances and only share when overloaded or can attend accidents first. I honestly started thinking that the ambulances were being paid to up the fear as no one had covid here, but thinking now it may have been related to the shots. Glad it stopped. Was nerve wracking as my kids and all their friends were learning to drive.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Once a day?

You sure?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Once a day?

You sure?

I live on the highway a block from the ambulance station. I live and work in my town.

It's hard to explain how rural this is. There's nothing here but a collection of houses and acreages. There were a few stores, then developers put in the ambulance station, library, town amenities to attract buyers to their developments that haven't been worked on since covid started. It's their imaginary, dream community and all speculative at the moment. I can't complain, my land went up in value 40% last year.
edit on 2-3-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Not in the UK, then?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Not in the UK, then?

No. Was just noting something I found out of ordinary after living here 21 years. Could be related or not. I do know someone who got the shots for work and dropped dead two days later, not that old, no prior conditions according to his wife who is convinced it was the shots. Again, might not be related but I look for connections. When there are enough it is worth looking into.

I'm not looking to argue. It seems your stance on it is that everything the government tells us is wholesome good for us thus can't be lying. I don't feel that way.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I would venture that quite a few of the extra deaths are related to vaccinations, this is the UK, that extra twenty thousand is a definitely greater percentage than twenty thousand increase in the USA because of total number of people is so different. I wonder how the rate has jumped in the USA?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Thank God there's folks like you out there!

I don't do that but you know what's the worse to hear on an ambulance call/run?

Ready....?

It's...."oh oh!" Thnx 4 the🤣✌️

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Why are there so many cardiac arrests?

Maybe Cardians commit so many crimes, they have to be arrested. It's only common sense.

Sorry, couldn't resist. World needs a bit of humor, you know.

<< 1    3 >>

join