It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many cardiac arrests?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The HART (Health Advisory & Recovery Team) is sounding the alarm, they even call it an epidemic of cardiac arrests. What is wrong here, what is going on?

www.hartgroup.org...

That amounts to over 500 extra arrest calls every day (although they were not evenly distributed through the year). Between 90 and 97% of these people will have died as a result.

The data/evidence that sees the light of day is astonishing, 500 extra arrest calls per day! I am inclined to blame it on the jabs. So many lies and twists of the narrative made my belly feel uncomfortable. So I and my family didn't comply to their forces and wishes. The fear pushed on the people did it's job, Goebbels was right after all. The terror that is still continuing via the media on the masses is incredible. I am baffled why so many still comply to this tyranny and still believe the narrative.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'll begin by apologizing: Sorry. I couldn't stop myself.

Why are there so many cardiac arrests?

Racism, of course. ALL arrests are racist nowadays, even the cardiac ones.

I know where the door is. I'll show myself out.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

The website is having an arrest

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
What is wrong here, what is going on?

The vaccinations (not really vaccinations) were incredibly dangerous to humans.

Did you really need me to tell you?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I am baffled why so many still comply to this tyranny and still believe the narrative.

I think a lot of that is simply because they aren't willing to admit to themselves that they were wrong all along. Especially those who were more outspoken about it all. For many of those who were so proud and firm with their stance, accepting now that it was all a huge load of crap, would not be an easy thing to deal with.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What is wrong here, what is going on?

Instead of blaming this on vaccinations, why not look at the obvious.

The US has an ageing population, so more people are moving into the age groups where cardiac problems become an issue. Couple that with the propensity of Americans to get fat.

Is the ability to think issues through being lost to the "it must be the jab" school of intellectual stupidity?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What's the obvious for you?

US? This article is about the UK, but that fact was probably to intellectual for you to grasp. You don't think the jabs has anything to do with it all?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Did you really need me to tell you?

Sometimes confirmation is ok!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
www.nih.gov...

Diet may affect risks to cardiac arrest.

"They also identified five dietary patterns. One, which they termed the “Southern” eating pattern, has large amounts of added fats, fried food, eggs, organ and processed meats, and sugar‐sweetened beverages."

The amount of people who went Keto also increased in the past years. Eating nothing but meat could negatively affect heart health.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Instead of blaming this on vaccinations, why not look at the obvious.

The US has an ageing population, so more people are moving into the age groups where cardiac problems become an issue.
How easily distracted some people are ...

Yeah ... the linked article doesn't directly address the "actual frikking 20-30 something year old professional athletes who are at their peak levels of health" ... but, do you not listen to all of the "other" reports that have been raising everyone's levels of awareness?

The fact those 'anomalous' heart attacks speaks absolute volumes about the issues we're dealing with today ... specific to truth in media.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Since the divergence from baseline is present in 2019, doesn't that suggest that the vaccine has little or nothing to do with the rise?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Why doesn't someone take the data on heart attacks and filter out the people with contributing factors like inherited traits, physical condition, excess body fat and lack of exercise. Focus on the "healthy" population that is getting heart and circulatory problems and find the common factors causing it.

I'm not ruling out anything, maybe these popular "energy drinks" combined with some other crap food fad is causing this. Maybe cannabis is involved, lots of cannabis use going on. How about RF from WiFi and cell towers? Oh, and maybe COVID and the vaccines have something to do with this.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

OK, broken record time. You know the drill.

This isn't a real group, it's a fake group that consists of anti-vaxers, alternative health practitioners, and a small number of credible medical professionals with unorthodox views.

In this case, they're trying to use raw data for a purpose that it simply cannot be used for because no model is provided to contextualize it.

The actual raw data can be found here (Link)

What we're seeing is a fudging of data that misses key information, such as an aging population, people delaying seeking assistance due to the pandemic, people not attending regular heart heath checks due to the pandemic, and so on.

An important thing to note here is that this data is from the UK which has a terrible record for heart health due to high salt intakes, height levels of obesity, high levels of alcohol abuse, high levels of smoking, and that the heart deaths are primarily occurring in groups where high levels of cardiac events would be expected.

If this were anything more than a simple fudging of data we'd expect to see it's impact across a much wider spectrum, particularly socioeconomic and age.

A basic statistical analysis will show us that it's impossible to attribute this to the vax simply because the data required to cross reference it with vax status is not included.

A basic structural analysis will show us that the overall curve (Representing the trend over time) has not significantly altered. Meaning that the time of year when the most or least cardiac incidents occur is largely unchanged. If this were vax related you'd expect to see a change in the curve relating to times of high vaxxing.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I'm not ruling out anything, maybe these popular "energy drinks" combined with some other crap food fad is causing this.

Wife says, "Maybe it's some exotic steroid the athletes are taking."

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Why doesn't someone take the data on heart attacks and filter out the people with contributing factors like inherited traits, physical condition, excess body fat and lack of exercise. Focus on the "healthy" population that is getting heart and circulatory problems and find the common factors causing it.

Wouldn't' that simply suggest that they were secretly vaxxing people before the pandemic started?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

US? This article is about the UK

Ah, caught me out, my angry little friend. However, the same applies to the UK - in fact the ageing population is more pronounced, even if the levels of obesity are less so.

My point remains. The increase in cardiac problems are likely caused by shifting demographics rather than the vaccination. This is more plausible and supported by the evidence - there is a correlation between age and cardiac issues. .It's lazy to blame everything on the vaccinations.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Local Dr. 38 died last week of a heart attack. She was in excellent condition.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

An important thing to note here is that this data is from the UK which has a terrible record for heart health due to high salt intakes, height levels of obesity, high levels of alcohol abuse, high levels of smoking, and that the heart deaths are primarily occurring in groups where high levels of cardiac events would be expected.

Here is an interesting site where you can research what people die of in loads of countries on a map and there's a list.
www.worldlifeexpectancy.com...

Look and see where the UK is on the list for heart issues.
edit on 2-3-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Seems like people are trying to mix 5g with their implanted covid tech. Dangerous stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

accepting now that it was all a huge load of crap, would not be an easy thing to deal with.

Ummm…that’d probably cause a significant amount of…heart attacks…

YouSir
edit on 2-3-2022 by YouSir because: I broke the code…again…

<<   2  3 >>

join