It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images show 40-mile-long Russian military convoy nearing Kyiv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
LINK

There are people here who have been watching Live Cameras from Kyiv and see nothing there which resembles the war in Ukraine. Kyiv is a capital city of Ukraine and Russian troops and tanks are moving towards it. Military convoy is slow as there are not many roads in this area that convoy can use.

This convoy would be an easy target but Ukraine do not have close by artillery or rocket launches. This convoy could be easily stopped and it is too bad that EU help comes too late. Yesterday EU decided to send these weapons to ukraine.. but taking those there takes time.

Russia has air defence in that site but Ukraine is short of long-range strike power, no artillery and no fire control.

Here is the link to see heavy bombing in Kharkiv
LINK
edit on 1-3-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I am wondering as to why NO live coverage video of Ukraine by many. At least I cant find anything. Is that because USA MSM is suppressing the potential bloodbath and Americans would erupt at Biden and Harris.

Here's all I can find: You will have to click on CONTINUE

Twitter Ukraine

edit on 1-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

Here's a live feed from Al Jazerra

Al Jazerra
edit on 1-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

40 mile long military convoy!

Putin is lucky Ukraine has minimum air support and limited artillery else Russia would have a 40 mile long pile of scrap metal.

Freedom to the Ukraine!

edit on 1-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Most of the cameras are in Kiev which this convoy is getting at, they are not there yet. Some air strikes has happened but just a few.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I am wondering as to why NO live coverage video of Ukraine by many. At least I cant find anything. Is that because USA MSM is suppressing the potential bloodbath and Americans would erupt at Biden and Harris.

Why are there tons of Ukraine related videos of Russians getting hammered but virtually nothing vice versa? How badly are they REALLY getting it?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That kind of convoy would be easily targeted just simple "encirclements" from front, middle and behind. Not that much of scrap metal but that would make them stop moving. The way finnish army stopped USSR in winter war they call "Motti"

edit on 1-3-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
news is saying that the convoy is still 25 km away from Kiev,

There is no way they can stop a convoy this size, but the Ukraine ppl will try... this is going to be so bad!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Here is hoping dollukka.

Ukraine is on the defensive paw all the same not attack.

Im not sure they would have the man power or military mite to mount such an attack or encirclement without close air support.

They are a sitting ducks in a column as well from all angles.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Al Jazerra reports live that Russians are 15 km out

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This breaks my heart.....ive been a part of conveys like that and I understand what this could mean.....then again we had air support

Big prayers for Kyiv.....dig in, fight hard, give no quarter
edit on 3/1/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

I think Ukraine is going to be a bloodbath at the hands of the Russians.

That could be why limited coverage by CNN, BBC and others

Putin is behaving as this is the last chance for the world. I believe its He versus the The New World Order which includes NATO, UN, WEF, WHO and many many more.

Its as almost hes on a mission from God as he recognized God in their constitution several yeas ago.

I actually believe is that hes going all in.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
of course they have the international elite groups that arrived yesterday, and they have received heavy weapons.
If they use them to defend Kiev they might have a chance? Understandable that there is no info on how much, how many and where....
And if they do use them now then Putler will see it as Western aggression, which he warned against yesterday.

(disclaimer: I have no military or tactical experience what so ever)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

40 mile long military convoy!

Putin is lucky Ukraine has minimum air support and limited artillery else Russia would have a 40 mile long pile of scrap metal.

Freedom to the Ukraine!

Do you honestly think Russia would have a 40 mile convoy, if they didn't have air superiority. Any artillery sites that fires at the convoy will be blown up in no time.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Then by the grace of God one of his underlings needs to step up and shoot him in the head.

Before he takes the world down the path of nuclear fire.

As to missions from God, well if that amounts to killing men woman and children without the proper means to defend themselves, i have to wonder which God you are on about?

Because Putin's breaking your 10 commandments with a sledge hammer.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

"Do you honestly think Russia would have a 40 mile convoy, if they didn't have air superiority."

If thats a question then the answer is no.

As generally military doctrine dictates you do not place your vehicles and tanks in a column formation without air cover/superiority.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Russia has some strange tactics, I’ve yet to read anything on their air support. At least the very basics.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
Why are there tons of Ukraine related videos of Russians getting hammered but virtually nothing vice versa? How badly are they REALLY getting it?

Common sense. Why give the enemy information? Nothing new.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

This is going back to the days of the Soviet Union, but, the Russians are following the same tactics for the most part.

They probably have a good idea of the amount of artillery and air assets that Ukraine has left. (That's why you don't show your losses)
One of their tactics was to attack along a single axis. The convoy could be that type of an attack. Hit one point and surge everything through that point overwhelming the defenders.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Putin is behaving as this is the last chance for the world. I believe its He versus the The New World Order which includes NATO, UN, WEF, WHO and many many more.

I don't believe he would be doing anything for altruistic reasons but I do find it interesting that now "we" can believe the media, when it comes to the good/bad/excuses narrative of the current situation.

I actually believe is that hes going all in.

From the videos I've seen and the reports I've read the "invasion" feels half-@ssed and more like groups just dicking around until they find something to shoot at.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Seems Ukraine Air Force is soon to collect 70 aircraft , could make a difference to the convoy situation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join