It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian MP. “We are fighting for the New World Order”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: LazyRat

If Ukraine is fighting for the NWO that means they must respect minority rights, , Gender Equality, lgbtq rights this is the price of Ukraine EU membership.

You sound like Alexander dougan.....now all your posts make a lot more sense....i bet you think he's a great person don't you

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Any sane person fights AGAINST the New World Order, not FOR it!

Are you sure fighting is the definition of sanity? Fighting only creates more fighting, that's what the Oiled One meant when he said something about she, who takes a sword, drowns by a sword (I am paraphrasing, as I don't know how it was translated to english).

Apparently it's something like: "Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

It's translated a bit differently to other languages.

Also, do you REALLY know what the word 'person' means in legalese? If you did, you would realize 'sane person' is an OXYMORON, a contradiction of terms. A dead entity can't be said to be sane, now can it?

Person refers to 'artificial person', which is described in Black's Law Dictionary as a legal fiction, a corporation, that only exists on paper (and in computers), and which has nothing to do with anyone actually living, unless they perform a joinder (almost everyone has, sadly), and so on.

Please research these things next time, ok?

In any case, as I have written before, 'New World Order' seems to be not just some kind of 'new order of the world', but a replacement for NATURAL, Cosmic, Spiritual set of laws that usually govern every planet, and higher entities are bound by these laws.

It's originally just 'World Order', and this spiritual set of beneficial laws basically obligates higher entities to help lower entities so natural spiritual growth of a population on a given planet or world is guaranteed and maintained.

When you think about it, it would make sense, as the cabal of evil megalomaniacs ARE very occultistical people, and would KNOW this kind of deep stuff that most people don't (which I thought this website was all about, as it's called 'ABOVE Top Secret', not 'Mainstream Coffeetable Talk'), and thus REVEL in their 'hidden in plain sight'-style reveal of their plans so much, they would reveal the term 'New World Order' (so it's 'Actual World Order' = good, spiritual, freedom-respecting laws vs. 'NEW World Order' = evil, demonic, oppressive laws) to the masses and know they wouldn't have a clue.

I am not 100% sure this is the case, but this information comes from the seventies, from a channeling from an E.T. to a young individual, and the text contains a lot of wisdom and all kinds of teachings that I respect a lot, and this 'World Order' is mentioned and explained in many different places, but it's not the main point of the text, it's almost just a sidenote, and only maybe 30% of the text is about 'World Order', and what a wonderful system it really is.

When I hear someone mention 'New World Order', I immediately think of these texts and how 'World Order' is described, and how it's said to not have been told to the people of this planet before - but apparently SOMEONE got the memo, most likely due to their occultistic practices and knowledge gained that way.

There are VERY deep things going on in this world, especially in the nests of the evil cabal that wants to control and oppress people of this world, but most people have such superficial worldview, my explanations wouldn't even reach any portion of their consciousness before being discarded. And yet, can you really deny this stuff happening?

Just look at all the 'bohemian grove' crap and all the secretive stuff that has been leaking out of TPTB and hollywood and all that stuff. Why is it even called Holy Woody anyway?

Back to the topic; in my opinion, fighting is not wise, as you will just drown in the fight, and fighting is creating friction, conflict and opposition, when our goal as human beings should be to create peace, harmony, understanding and joy.

I, as a vegetarian, am not against 'meat eating' or the 'cruelty industry' - I am FOR vegetarianism and veganism (the only isms I can fully support), and avoiding hurting, injuring and (bloodily) murdering anyone and anything that can feel pain. I do not think human beings eat FLESH of creatures that have been killed or murdered for that very purpose, that is more demonic than anything.

The fact that most people on this planet don't seem to consider this shocking, disturbing, or anything other than 'normal', is very disturbing to any sane human being.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

minority rights, Gender Equality, lgbtq rights EU membership.

There is no such thing as 'minority rights'. You don't get EXTRA rights just because your body is a certain shape or color or your perversion is a certain type. This is the very DEFINITION of discrimination, prejudice and deferential treatment of a small group of people.

There is no such thing as 'lgbtq rights' (I think it's 'LBQT' anyway, you messed up not only the order, but you didn't capitalize it - I am also sure there are MORE letters than that, and there's supposed to be a plus in there somewhere for some reason, but this is the only time I write this, because I make a POINT to not writing that stuff, because it's childish, condescending and ridiculous for so many reasons, it's beyond the scope of this post), either.

There's no such thing as 'gender equality' (why did you capitalize the first letters of THIS part?), there's just 'human equality'.

The same way, there are 'human rights', and everyone ALREADY HAS THEM, so there's no need to fight for them.

EU is a form of dictatorship, one step towards a One-World-Government. Sure, it's convenient in many ways, but it also destroys independence, sovereignty, and a lot of humanity with it, where soon DIRECTIVES control people instead of their own decisions.

It's amazing how some people can be SO lost they don't have enough common sense to understand the simple, evident things I explained in this short post.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join