It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian MP. “We are fighting for the New World Order”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: vNex92

I'd say there's more Nazi sentiment in Ukraine than you'll find in Russia.

Isn't that what Putin is partially fighting against?

Imagine, the world being up in arms to crush the war AGAINST the NWO. It does make one think.

However, I think some people's idea of 'New World Order' isn't necessarily THE New World Order. Buuuuut. Ukraine does have a strong Nationalist party:

In L’viv, it comes under the guise of Svoboda, a party calling for a Ukraine that is “one race, one nation, one Fatherland.” Originally known as the Social-National Party, it is rooted in Nazi collaboration.

theworld.org...

Disclaimer: I am not in support of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Yes, the same folk on here who bleat on constantly about the nefarious plans of the NWO and Klaus Shwabs' WEF are now buying and supporting the latest concocted fantasy, brought to you by the same cabal. Seems the fight against tyranny is only relevant when it's convenient, and doesn't infringe on entitlement or nationalism.

edit on 28/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That new world order he speaks of includes everything Soros is spending billions on, and all those corrupt factions that use Ukraine like a free piggy bank at tax payer expense. The media is keeping this version of the Matrix going..... Trying to. Here's to hoping it all collapses.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Democracy? I want to know their definitions of democracy. Fake news, forced mandates for vaccines, refusal to publish Pfizer clinical trial results and requiring to wait 75 years, double-standard and hypocrisies from MSM. They are the devil in disguise. Unfortunately, majority of humans have proven to them that they are easy to be led and to be played around with.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Here's an eye-opening man on the street account by a guy living in Kiev. If you have Telegram you need to see it, I don't know if it is on any other platforms.

Telegram

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When it comes to the NWO it means a lot of different things to a lot of different people and has been term used by many going back a long time. Even people who believe in the NWO conspiracy theory usually don't agree on what the NWO actually stands for, some believe it's a group made up of ultra Capitalist others believe it to be a group of godless Communist. Some including past politicians don't even use to word to describe a secret elite group.
edit on 1-3-2022 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LazyRat

If Ukraine is fighting for the NWO that means they must respect minority rights, , Gender Equality, lgbtq rights this is the price of Ukraine EU membership.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Except Zelenskyy has been doing a pretty good job so far when it comes to his handling of this invasion. If anything Putin/Russia have been exposed to the world as much weaker than most have previously thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yes. It is a strange position to be in - pro nwo or pro putin. It is very strange to be pro putin, but thats where I am.

I simply do not trust the nwo, wef etc.. to have my best interests in mind. Anyone taking an active stance against them and their interests is automatically the side I line up with.

Let's hope the civilian casualties stay to a minimum and the ukraine surrenders fast.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Here's an eye-opening man on the street account by a guy living in Kiev. If you have Telegram you need to see it, I don't know if it is on any other platforms.

Telegram

I don't have an account, would like to hear that. I'll check it out if I can.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: StoutBroux

Yes, the same folk on here who bleat on constantly about the nefarious plans of the NWO and Klaus Shwabs' WEF are now buying and supporting the latest concocted fantasy, brought to you by the same cabal. Seems the fight against tyranny is only relevant when it's convenient, and doesn't infringe on entitlement or nationalism.

Ya, Putin is indeed part of the WEF!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

He says that the "Zelensky regime's" weapons to citizens handout basically armed the gangs with military grade automatic weapons and the gunfire in Kiev is the gang fights. He says the Russian army is 10 km away. He's blames Zelensky for manufacturing chaos. I'll try to find another source if I can.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
all, you need to see all of this in the context of the past, history of major wars, etc. Events happening now in Ukraine is the result of a standoff of two 'big evil' political systems, again. Just like in WWII. During WWII, the West inspired Hitler for the conquests. Stalin's oppressive regime got rid of all the political opponents who would raise voices against massive killings, which also weakened USSR making it attractive to Hitler. The west is just as evil as the east. People who don't have profitable businesses in Russia, hate Putin. Almost 50% of the population balance on the verge of poverty. Now, people in the West are confused by all these 'new values' being shoved down their throats, billions of dollars and euros paid for "noble causes" outside their native countries, unjustified wars unleashed across the ocean, bombing innocent civilians and turning cities into rubble. While those western countries themselves have mounting social and economic issues desperate for government support and resources. Mass media blatant lies about what's good and what's bad, opinions being shoved down the throats of ordinary citizens again, state-sponsored censorship shutting up public opinions and alternative points of view. Empires are built on lies and we are in the middle of it. Evil is pretending to fight Evil to confuse us an wants to make people side with Evil on one of the sides. Subject of critical thinking is being very popular these days. How critical are you in your conclusions?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: starviego

"We fight for this new world order for the democratic counties"

As opposed to the old world order of the communist dictator led countries.
38 second clips are so much fun.
Why are you biting into the idea that the New World Order is anything other than totalitarian control under communism/perverted crony capitalism/authoritarian climate change Agenda 21 ?
Communism was created and financed by the ruling elites for the purpose of control. It’s almost humorous that you think that “democracy” is something better and new.
edit on 2-3-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't think that the "new world order" means the same to him as it does to conspiracy theorists.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Communism was created and financed by the ruling elites for the purpose of control.

Communism is an ideology of equality and shared ownership , the ruling Elites thrive under Capitalism which espouses a "them and us" philosophy.

On paper Communism is the perfect system but add people and it all goes tits up.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Or animals. Animal Farm?

"All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others".

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I don't think that the "new world order" means the same to him as it does to conspiracy theorists.
It was a woman who made the statement. Maybe you should check stuff before making comments.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What does See NN say about all this?

What's the Vatican's stance?

Hope the Red Shields are ready.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I'm for a NWO, but in my version the elites get the chop chop

new topics

top topics