It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Decided Not To Publish Large Amounts Of Data Fearing "It Could Be Misinterpreted"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As Dr. Been says, “If the data shows that these (vaccines) are ineffective, then say that they are ineffective.” The fact they are hiding large portions of data isn't a surprise to most of us, but it should be a wake up call for the rest. The CDC has lost every last ounce of credibility it ever had by allowing itself to be completely captured by big pharma. Their data is manipulated to fit the narrative, and increase profit margins. Other countries like Israel are publishing their data and it looks completely different than the numbers the CDC is providing in the United States. Now it all makes sense.

The CDC has admitted it is withholding large portions of COVID-19 data — including on vaccine boosters — from the public because it fears the information could be misinterpreted.

The leading public health agency has only published a small sample of the data it has been collecting — despite being two years into the pandemic, sources told the New York Times.

SOURCE
edit on 24-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
They are now doing what Scotland did, hiding from the public.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I’m not overly confident anything will come of this.

What I do hope is that the people that are so scared of Covid can get back to life. I’ve witnessed first hand the fear these people hold within themselves. Getting vax after vax hoping this next one will be the fountain of youth.

I don’t want to call them names or shame them in any way. They trusted the officials. It was probably the right thing to do at the time. But now? Let’s move on.

The officials need to rescind this vaccine as its proven ineffective and in a small amount of people causes harm.

All they have to do is say the science changed. People seem to buy it.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Thats my shocked face, at this point the only way this administration could honestly surprise me would be transparent.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
In other words, all of us are too stupid to be able to correctly interpret the data. :/

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
they're not stopping yet. under 15 is the 3rd largest demographic. once they bleed that cow dry they'll prolly back off and say it's "all under control"

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

CDC Decided Not To Publish Large Amounts Of Data Fearing "It Could Be Misinterpreted"

Someone tell the CDC numbers CANNOT be misinterpreted .

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Someone tell the CDC numbers CANNOT be misinterpreted .

No need. The CDC already knows this full well which is why they are trying so hard to hide it all.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
In other words, all of us are too stupid to be able to correctly interpret the data. :/

... you have seen most of the threads in this sub forum haven't you?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Cant have Scientist like me who follow the facts having a look at it.

I can't tell if they are faking data with 100% ocnfidence, virtually no one can, but I can tell they are scared poopless based on this.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

You apparently missed them if that is how you feel.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
CDC is a joke, been a lap dog of pharma and getting millions of dollars in "donations" they are nothing but a darn joke, that entity needs to be completely disbanded and build it up from the ground.

Is a disgrace what they have done to humanity and the people in the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Whats your point? This has nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
To avoid POTENTIAL misinformation, the CDC issued rock-solid misinformation.

Got it.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
CDC is a joke, been a lap dog of pharma and getting millions of dollars in "donations" they are nothing but a darn joke,

What I don't understand - what utterly baffles me - is how so many people continue to believe them about everything else they have ever said about vaccines in the past, knowing what they know now.

This is not new. This is business as usual for them. The only difference is the scamdemic actually brought things out into the open.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

FDA and CDC lost credibility when the government stop funding them like it was supposed to be in the beginning to keep the agencies neutral and from the possibility of been bought up by interest groups.

Once the funding was cut, all these agencies belong to who holds the purse at the money.

Most of the people working in them in high up places are from big pharma and the food industry.

edit on 25-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

FDA and CDC lost credibility when the government stop funding them like it was supposed to be in the beginning to keep the agencies neutral and from the possibility of been bought up by interest groups.

Yes, and this happened a very, very long time ago. Long before the actual raw funding changed, Industry took them over via the revolving door of Regulators Corporate Board Seats / cushy corporate jobs / cushy paid lobbying jobs.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yes, yes, you remember when we debated this issue in ATS many years ago, I forgot what the topic was why we did at that time, darn has been a long time.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes, once again conspiracy theory has been shown to be conspiracy fact with the passage of time.

CDC and FDA are owned by Pharma. Many people have known this from the start of the Scamdemic and were called conspiracy theorists for mentioning it.

Time passes and it's obvious that Pharma owns CDC and FDA and others.

<<   2 >>

join