It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Of England Prescribed Ivermectin To Treat Covid-19

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

OK. I'm moving on. You?

Apparently not.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

As the proof hasn't been released either way yet you're still here trying to argue without any facts, just speculations.

Fact is because of doctor patient confidentiality and the fact shes the Queen nobody outside the inner circle and the medical staff know what treatment shes had but it's highly unlikely she would be treated with Ivermectin as she's triple jabbed and as far as we know displaying only mild Cold like symptoms.

The OP is speculation although it's presented as fact , as per the title.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Exactly.

This was explained pages ago.....but some people just like being contentious for the sake of being contentious.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nice speculation on the highly unlikely, The title might have had a question mark originally but doesn't save.

For all we know she has scabies and was being treated for that with Ivermectin plus had high dosages of Vitamin C and D3 Black Cumin Seed and drinks regular herbal teas with Nettle and Dandelion.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well off you go then funny how you say 1 thing do the other and blame people for not ignoring you. You must get very confused trying to keep track of your moving on not moving on.

Don't reply as I don't need to read anymore nonsense from you.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Me, confused?

Maybe, puzzled?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Do you need an answer to those question or do you think you could fathom it out for yourself today?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Pharma money isn't any good there?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Nice speculation on the highly unlikely, The title might have had a question mark originally but doesn't save

That's speculation on your part and not so , question marks do show in thread titles , it wasn't there because the OP didn't use one.

For all we know she has scabies and was being treated for that with Ivermectin plus had high dosages of Vitamin C and D3 Black Cumin Seed and drinks regular herbal teas with Nettle and Dandelion.

Nice theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

See that is something provable - Find a thread title with a question mark in it

That's speculation on your part and not so , question marks do show in thread titles , it wasn't there because the OP didn't use one.

I bumped the thread ?Bright Mothership Monitoring the City of Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2011?
and now there is no Question mark saved on the title shown in the recent page -
If you look around you see many threads with a title that is a question but there is no ? on the title.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

See that is something provable - Find a thread title with a question mark in it

There's one on the live topics page

First Black Female SCOTUS?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I remember back in the days where those pushing the Scamdemic line would bave been laughed off ATS simply because the number of people needing to keep the secret for this to even happen is far too big, it just simply wouldn't happen.

Theres a team of German researchers who broke it all down and all it would take is 20-30 people to pull it off. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Only a certain amount of people control everything. Its not completely inconceivable. I couldn't care less either way - something about it all is extremely fishy and thats all I can say. Planned or not.
edit on 2/26/2022 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Pharma money isn't any good there?

Big pharm makes Ivermectin, or didn't you know that?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yes. If someone is going to refute what someone else says, the onus is on them to provide the proof for which they are arguing.

A tale as old as time.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If this is true, we have yet another reason for tribunals against those who have caused so much needless suffering of families, due to deaths of relatives who didn't have to die.

How do you put 81 million up for tribunals? lol

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

No. You claim, you prove.

I have pink unicorns in my garden.

You prove me wrong, savvy savvy?

I have no proof for that, neither does the OP.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: poncho1982

No. You claim, you prove.

I have pink unicorns in my garden.

You prove me wrong, savvy savvy?

I have no proof for that, neither does the OP.

lol... the dipchips (and "chips" would be slang for "manure" here), simply don't seem to understand the concept of "burden of proof". You're fighting an already lost battle because the participants are incapable of understanding the rules of the game.

You could of course lower yourself to their level, but they'll only beat you with experience ( at their level )

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Strangely web page in Chrome not showing ? but the Duckduckgo app on the phone does.

So the OP didn't add a ?.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I know.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join