It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Of England Prescribed Ivermectin To Treat Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
First of all; there's no such person or title Queen of England.
Can't even get simple, basic things like Liz's title right.

Secondly; I've never known details of any medication QEII has received made public....and any Doctor treating her would never, ever reveal details in such public fashion.
I'm sure there's privacy or Doctor/Patient confidentiality laws covering this.

Absolute bollocks.

How could anyone take the ramblings of the guy in this video seriously?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I remember back in the days where those pushing the Scamdemic line would bave been laughed off ATS simply because the number of people needing to keep the secret for this to even happen is far too big, it just simply wouldn't happen.

You weren't on the same ATS that I've known.
Are you sure it wasn't the Guardian website?
Ha ha ha ha(that's you being laughed off ATS)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The motto of ATS used to be "Deny Ignorance". Now it seems to be "Spread Disinformation"

Anyway, not only does no-one know what, if any, medication the Queen is taking (other than her and her doctor), she certainly wouldn't be taking snake oil proven to have no benefit whatsoever.

Next time, at least try and come up with a more convincing lie. Something like "UK buys 1,000 babies from US orphanage in order to provide the Queen with the blood of 21 virgins a day to cure Covid"

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

she certainly wouldn't be taking snake oil proven to have no benefit whatsoever.

No, no I think you're quite wrong there, I'm pretty sure she's had the experimental injections.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
The motto of ATS used to be "Deny Ignorance". Now it seems to be "Spread Disinformation"

Anyway, not only does no-one know what, if any, medication the Queen is taking (other than her and her doctor), she certainly wouldn't be taking snake oil proven to have no benefit whatsoever.

Next time, at least try and come up with a more convincing lie. Something like "UK buys 1,000 babies from US orphanage in order to provide the Queen with the blood of 21 virgins a day to cure Covid"

Conclusions:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Lab experiments show anti-parasitic drug, Ivermectin, eliminates SARS-CoV-2 in cells in 48 hours

03 April 2020
edit on 22 2 2022 by myselfaswell because: the date just wasn;t yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Setting aside the question of whether Ivermetcin can or can not aid in the treatment of Covid there is still no evidence whatsoever to suggest that QEII has actually been treated with it.

The OP is a complete crock of the proverbial.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It's not about people keeping a secret - it's about all those people being deceived by false authoritative proclamations, believing the lie, and promulgating the lie out into society, where ever more people believe the lie, and promulgate it, etc, ad infinitum. Only a relative few need to know anything specific. Those liars who know, well, they just know it is a lie, and to follow the party line in all things, if they do so there is a huge groupthink outcome which trickles down to the lower rungs of society.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

she certainly wouldn't be taking snake oil proven to have no benefit whatsoever.

Is she one of the ones that's triple jabbed with a breakthrough case of covid 19?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ivermectin Doesn't Prevent Severe COVID-19, Large Study Suggests - on the other hand, as the Queen demonstrates, even if you are 95, being vaccinated does.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Is she one of the ones that's triple jabbed with a breakthrough case of covid 19?

She is triple jabbed and although the vaccine in many cases doesn't stop people from contracting Covid it does reduce the symptoms which at her age is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Except she wasn't treated with it.

What actually happened was that a TV new article about the Queen featured some stock footage that included a box of the drug, at no time did they actually say that she used it.

l ink

The Queen of England's medical history is strictly confidential and they simply don't release this kind of information to the public, especially about named brand drugs.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Setting aside the question of whether Ivermetcin can or can not aid in the treatment of Covid there is still no evidence whatsoever to suggest that QEII has actually been treated with it.

The OP is a complete crock of the proverbial.

What happened was that an Australian news show used some stock footage during an interview about the Queen, which included a brief shot of a box of the drugs l ink

Nobody said she took it, and even if she had they would never release the details as its a named brand drug and the Palace can't be seen to take a position on named brand drugs.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Lemon1234

She is triple jabbed and although the vaccine in many cases doesn't stop people from contracting Covid it does reduce the symptoms which at her age is a good thing.

Covid can become trapped in the hairs in your nose or the mucus in your throat, so you can register as having covid even if you aren't actually sick with it. It's one of the reasons why you can register as having covid several times and yet never actually be sick with it.

The vax can't stop small amounts of the virus entering your body but it can stop it from infecting you if it does.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nobody said she took it,.....

I know mate....except the guy in the video, the OP and other people in this thread and elsewhere who more for political reasons want to push the Ivermetcin wonder drug cure agenda.

..... and even if she had they would never release the details as its a named brand drug and the Palace can't be seen to take a position on named brand drugs.

Of course they wouldn't.....unless of course she decided to grant the By Royal Appointment mark of recognition to certain brands - for a fee of course - to help pay Andrew's compensation for him.🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The OP constantly pushes any news story that seems to contradict the official narrative, but they don't seem to actually read them half the time as some are so ridiculous as to instantly debunk themselves. Like claims made by serial misinformation spreaders, or claims like the above that can be debunked simply because that's not the way that things are done in the real world.

The very idea that they would release the name of a branded drug that the Queen of England is laughable.

It's a big deal just to confirm which brand of gin she drinks, and her Netflix history is practically a state secret.

So her medication absolutely would not be made public.

Personally, I'd still like to know what her favorite pokemon is.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Absolutely right, royals rarely make something public, certainly no medical treatments

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The source is a little obscure. The video is quoting another video found on Twitter, but the sound on the second video is faint. The source claims that the second video is describing "what was prescibed to the Queen of England".
I can just manage to hear something like "she should have been isolated", and it sounds to me that the second video is speculating about what would have been happening medically.

I'm also inclined to think that royal protocol on top of UK medical privacy laws would prevent a revelation of what was really prescibed, so it would be desirable to track down the second video and identify what kind of report it really was.

P.S. Now that I've read through the thread, I see that other people have tracked it down already.

edit on 22-2-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The OP constantly pushes any news story that seems to contradict the official narrative, but they don't seem to actually read them half the time as some are so ridiculous as to instantly debunk themselves. Like claims made by serial misinformation spreaders, or claims like the above that can be debunked simply because that's not the way that things are done in the real world.

The very idea that they would release the name of a branded drug that the Queen of England is laughable.

It's a big deal just to confirm which brand of gin she drinks, and her Netflix history is practically a state secret.

So her medication absolutely would not be made public.

Personally, I'd still like to know what her favorite pokemon is.

Yamper

Yamper is based on the Corgi, a breed commonly attributed to the UK (Welsh Corgis, the royal Corgis). It shares the chubby body and short legs with the Corgi,

edit on 22-2-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join