It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously conflicting info on the need for more boosters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ColeYounger

and to this day, not a fugging peep about natrual immunity, as if it doesn't exist. Only vaccines.

You know talked very recently about natural immunity?..Bill Gates, said the vax was a moot point at this time, because Omicron is well on its way to, or is providing better herd immunity than the vax. He called Omicron a vaccine.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yes it's so much preferable for lots of people to die (how many is it now in the US?), than to do anything that might prevent that.

do you want to know how many died FROM Covid, or WITH Covid? They are still working on those numbers, feverishly.

In firearm fatalities, how many died from being shot, compared to how many died from other stuff while they happened to be being shot?

Yeah there are no doubt a few miscategorized deaths. Big whoop, they aren't in the majority.

People from every country around the world are dying from COVID-19. Undoubtedly. No question.

The more you deny the obvious, the sillier you look.

Bad argument using guns.

If you believe “with vs from” is negligible, post your stats you are quoting.

IMHO, if you had Covid and died from a gun shot, they labeled it a Covid death on your death certificate. Yes, I believe this happened. YesI believe this “mistake” happened more often than we realize. I doubt I will ever be able to prove it. With the bad press and bad politics around Covid, I find it really easy to believe.

Yes you believe. Unshakably.

I don't.

I can only go on the ONLY data we have, and evaluate based upon that. Belief without some substance doesn't cut it for me.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Glad you pointed out the Gates comment, saw that on a forum the other day and it made my gears start spinning on why he'd finally admit to natural immunity?

Is he back pedaling due to actual data coming out from non-bought sources? Is it damage control, or maybe due to wildly unfavorable opinions of him on social media no matter how much he pays MSM to paint him like a world savior ($313mil I think?)

I think he can't even pay people enough to act like they like him at this point, I mean even his kids and soon to be billionaire ex wife are hiding from him on a private island.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

They are always doing like this arent they? giving people conflicting information but still pushing for them.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If in doubt, don’t.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Conflicting information is the whole point.
Watching the Stockholm syndrome play out is wild.

nato paper

It's fairly amazing to watch the stockholm syndrome play out in real time on this website. Nobody I know is still buying into this *scam. Even the hard leftists I know are saying to get rid of restrictions and of most importance, the masks.

Yet there are still some on here that advocate for all of it. It's mind boggling.

*Covid isn't made up but you can't make up the over reaction.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes it's so much preferable for lots of people to die (how many is it now in the US?), than to do anything that might prevent that.

do you want to know how many died FROM Covid, or WITH Covid? They are still working on those numbers, feverishly.

In firearm fatalities, how many died from being shot, compared to how many died from other stuff while they happened to be being shot?

Yeah there are no doubt a few miscategorized deaths. Big whoop, they aren't in the majority.

People from every country around the world are dying from COVID-19. Undoubtedly. No question.

Bad argument using guns.

IMHO, if you had Covid and died from a gun shot, they labeled it a Covid death on your death certificate. Yes, I believe this happened. YesI believe this “mistake” happened more often than we realize. I doubt I will ever be able to prove it. With the bad press and bad politics around Covid, I find it really easy to believe.

I don't.

I can only go on the ONLY data we have, and evaluate based upon that. Belief without some substance doesn't cut it for me.

You're now right thanks to fact checkers. I can't find any article online that states hospitals got more money for covid deaths than a regular death.

Well done scrubbing that from the internet.

But I have to ask, do you not remember that or is that an inconvenient truth that you seem to just forget or persuaded as a fleeting thought?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

and to this day, not a fugging peep about natrual immunity, as if it doesn't exist. Only vaccines.

In the not too distant future, someone will be on trial to answer for promoting faulty vaccines, while ignoring natural immunity.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why do ATS members care so much about what other ATS member think/believe, or don't think/believe? Do we all not know that its normal to have a myriad of beliefs and opinions when hundreds of people are involved?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Bad argument using guns.

I don't.

You're now right thanks to fact checkers. I can't find any article online that states hospitals got more money for covid deaths than a regular death.

Well done scrubbing that from the internet.

But I have to ask, do you not remember that or is that an inconvenient truth that you seem to just forget or persuaded as a fleeting thought?

I watched the debates In the USA, over the Healthcare Act/Obamacare or whatever you guys called it.

And guess what, it isn't even actually about health care, its about insurance payments.

It's like there is no consideration for anything there other than how the money transacts.

It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get as much as possible, by any means.

The rest of the world isn't like that.

But the rest of the world has seen you guys.

edit on 22/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

How many bullet proof vest are sold that only stop 60% of the bullets after 10 weeks?

Mixing incompatible things is dumb.

People under 30 are at almost no risk of dying from COVID and shouldn't be encouraged to vaccinate.

There. I just made you a little bit sillier. I have about 40 more.
edit on 2/22/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/22/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Boosters "wane" every 10 weeks.

www.webmd.com...

You need 5 booster shots @ year to stay 90% protected against the horrific and prolific disease of death, known as Covid-19.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Fifty three times more likely of dying from covid if unvaccinated? Maybe I died from the two times I got it and had to jump into a different reality when I had it. I should have gone through at least nine lives already, I guess humans have more lives than cats do.
they just trew this number out cuz the opposite was showing to be true so just throw out a retarded number to appease the vaccinated gotta keep that brainwashing going wright
i mean the big pharma i mean ur goverment gotta sell their dna altering death shots i mean vaccines
i hope people like aids cuz i hear theres an epidemic coming ...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I heard on a radio talk show yesterday that the CDC and Lord Faucci were still recommending more boosters, "but not necessarily for everyone". But they didn't say who, in their opinions, might not need more shots! Then they played a clip of Biden babbling a word salad about how "we" saved "countless millions of people." Doing an online search, I found what was practically a transcript of the show, this piece, from People magazine of all places.

Of course, they had to throw in a plug for Pfizer, who is promising a vax for omicron within the next couple weeks, and of course, the promise of never-ending new vaxxes and boosters. This news piece was a total checklist of the govt\Faucci agenda. It closed with two horrific scare-inducing warnings that "A recent report from the Centers for Disease Control showed that unvaccinated people in the U.S. were 53 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared to those who are vaccinated and boosted".

Finally, to induce even more fear, they're saying that the "new normal" (yes, they actually used that stupid phrase) will be unreliable tests, showing false positives, and since the tests don't work, you NEED the vax as "it's the only way to be sure".

★★ Now here's the funny part ★★
I just heard this piece on the same talk show!

Got a Covid Booster? You Probably Won’t Need Another for a Long Time

Well there is another variant coming (Ba.2 or as we like to call it BAD ASS squared), so we must need more boosters.
www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Of course, because the government cannot provide you with natural immunity.

Natural immunity varies considerably between people and fades just like vaxxed immunity, but it requires that you get covid first, and that's up to you, not the state.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why do ATS members care so much about what other ATS member think/believe, or don't think/believe? Do we all not know that its normal to have a myriad of beliefs and opinions when hundreds of people are involved?

I care because some of the people are attempting to influence the opinions of other people using fake or misleading content. Or are encouraging them to do things that are unsafe.

If I were posting fake studies that showed that child molestation helped children rather than harmed them, and was encouraging people to inappropriately touch children I'm sure that you would have something to say about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Is he back pedaling

No, the situation has changed so his advice has changed. He's simply reacting to the current reality.

If anything this demonstrates that he wasn't part of some big conspiracy as he's saying the exact opposite of what he would if this were a planned event.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

so you know the numbers? because if you don't, then what you just typed is really F'n stupid.
See, I don't know how many people actually died from covid. Nor do you. the only thing I do know is that numbers were inflated, and this thing wasn't as deadly as it was portrayed.

But you wrap up in bubble wrap, triple mask, and stay far away from people. If you don't then you never believed any of this garbage either.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Of course, because the government cannot provide you with natural immunity.

Natural immunity varies considerably between people and fades just like vaxxed immunity, but it requires that you get covid first, and that's up to you, not the state.

Natural immunity isn't real according to the leaders of the USA. If it was, there would be some mention of it with regard to mandates. But you go ahead and spread that disinfo like it's butter. At least your rep here is solid.
unless you have a link backing up your assertion that natural immunity fades "JUST LIKE VAXXED IMMUNITY".

You Derp better than most.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I care because some of the people are attempting to influence the opinions of other people using fake or misleading content. Or are encouraging them to do things that are unsafe.

LOL!

<< 1    3 >>

join