It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccines Were Deadly in Rare Cases. Governments Are Now Weighing Compensation!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: frogs453

It's possible that they're British.

If memory serves, they'd given the vax to about 10,000 people in the UK by the end of November 2020. This was before the vaccine was officially pushed out to the general population, as part of the final trial.

i bet that this was brought up over time (2 years)... the test group of 'first responders' that got 'jab' only got a Placebo serum

it would/will take very deep & exhaustive research into the 'batch' distribution to uncover this knowledge...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

But it's the OP who states they got the Vax in Nov 2020. So if they got the placebo, then the reaction has nothing to do with the actual Vax. Unless you're claiming something is also in the placebo?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluenose13

Yep. Straight to human trials.

They had most believing they were going to die a horrible death, begging for air, anyway. So being killed with an vaccine looked like a good bet.

In the beginning they had people begging to be guinea pigs. Experimental use, meant that we were part of the experiment.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
UPDATE:

So my wife was saying that she wasn't getting he Covid-19 booster. So she gets up this morning and has a round bulge on her throat under her skin about the size of a nickle. So I don't know why but I asked her whether she got the booster. She said yes so I asked when and she said Christmas Eve at work. Shes 5' 2" and I guess 120 pounds

Shes the prodigy of an entire card carrying Democrat family. She swore to me she would never get a booster. Prior to this lump she had the flu for almost two weeks. Now this?

She not deformed in any way, no smokes, no drugs, no scars and has maintained her figure as in NO cheese in the legs.

So I got my 2nd jab on 15Sept21 and collapsed 05Nov21. That's 52 days

So she got the Booster on 24Dec21 and lump on 21Feb22. That's 59 days.

Boo

edit on 21-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

<< 1   >>

join