It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears More Are Dying From Covid-19 Than Are Admitted to the Hospital for Covid-19.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Last summer a friend fell and broke 3 ribs and bruised his spine. Was in the hospital for 6 weeks went home was there less than 8 hours had to go back and tested positive at readmission??? So he got it in the hospital, but they wouldn't admit it.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
carewemust

Every Covid-19 death since April 12, 2020 is WITH COVID in the system. And Covid-19 can be "assumed" to be in the deceased individual's system if the doctor/coroner is in a hurry, or the body is too destroyed for testing.

Near the end of April 2020, I started a thread on this startling, unprecedented change the CDC made in determining Covid-19 deaths.

It was essentially a blank check that allowed hospitals, medical groups, doctors, coroners, to tap in to the massive $2 TRILLION that was unleashed by enactment of the "CARES Act" on March 30, 2020.

This is why I made sure when my husband died back in August of last year due to dementia, I told both the nursing home and funeral DO NOT dare put covid anywhere on his death certificate. And I was firm about it, almost snarky, but I didn't care.

And yes, I did double check his death certificate.

Other than putting the word "Country" for our address *eye roll*, all looked fine for his cause of death

Thousands like my Jim who were cut off from their families -- both dementia/alzheimer patients-- are statistics from the covid scam that I pray one day will be acknowledged

The most cruel and inhumane thing anyone can do is deny these patients the love and attention from their families, in person not on stupid video chat for 10 minutes twice a week.

I along with others, were kept away from visiting them for 15 months and in that time, Jim felt like I had abandoned him. He didn't understand covid or what was going on, he simply couldn't.

In 6 months time, he lost #20 and got to where he barely walked. By the time I was allowed to see him, it was under the term "compassionate visit".... meaning they knew he wouldn't be around much longer and he was completely bedridden
(the last time I saw Jim 0n March 22, 2020 I had taken him to lunch and we went to the park for a walk, which he enjoyed doing)

Oh yeah, this $hit makes me FURIOUS
It cost Jim dearly, but to hell with people like him

It's all about MONEY/POWER/CONTROL = the same damn thing

We are all pawns in this evil game the Elitist are playing, and it doesn't matter if you are on the Blue team or Red team

People need to wake the hell up before it's too late !!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
The Plandemic is over. No one is dying. Do we still need constant threads and updates?

Yes, until tyrants give up their power justifed by covid.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Then you have the UK that now is allowing "infected" no longer quarantine at home but be able to mingle with the regular population.

I guess dropping dead in the streets was never a reality if nobody was dropping dead in their houses while in quarantine.

The hoax house of car is falling apart.

Can not trust numbers anymore,

UK: People with COVID in England won't need to self-isolate

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Many people do die of Covid at home just like they die of other stuff at home. My sister does the mortality statistics for one of the largest health care providers in Oregon. This has been the case from the very beginning. Many people are too poor to afford health care, live off the grid, don’t like doctors, and have a dozen other reasons for not interacting with the health care system until someone notices the smell and finds them dead in their cabin or apartment. Johns Hopkins estimates that less than half of COVID19 infections show up as hospital admissions.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The new virus has / is killing more now on a daily basis in Japan.
235 cases of death on Feb. 19. 2022
Sadly, to say Japan is experiencing an explosion of positive cases. Thousands are at home and not at the hospital with mild cases at the moment. Its like rolling a coaster ride at the moment. No ONE IS SAYING THAT THE VACCINES IS CAUSING THE INCREASE OF DEATHS AFTER CATCHING THE CHINA VIRUS. This pisses me off. I feel the vaccines are actually causing the increase of deaths here. For those that have followed Japanese post know the death count was way low on a daily basis before the vaccinated people got vax. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.

I think you're right. I saw what you were saying in your posts all along and it seemed japan handled it fairly and cases were very low. Now this when we are told the omicron is super mild, mild enough to bring immunity to covid overal as stated by some officials worldwide. Crazy.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The two people I know from my real life who died from covid did die at home.

Because both of them believed the lies that covid was "just a flu"

Both un-vaccinated and refused to go to a hospital.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Tell that to my brother in law. He's a doctor and has to deal with people dieing from covid on a daily bases.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Tell that to my brother in law. He's a doctor and has to deal with people dieing from covid on a daily bases.

One of the most frustrating things about this forum is that you get people making these absurd statements without considering that there might be other members who are, or whose friends and families are, the very people whom they are accusing of being behind the pandemic.

I'm feeling left out, why aren't there corrupt government officials or execs from big pharma lining up to bribe me?

Where's my under the table payment?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No doubt, but people die in medical systems every day, from all manners of diseases. Did you know that over a million people died from turbuculosis last year?

tbfacts.org...

Heart disease, strokes, diabetes, etc.

Moreover, now they are counting these people as covid deaths frequently. In the CDC covid death data, it shows that 95% of "covid deaths" had 4 average comorbidities, which include the above.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Many people do die of Covid at home just like they die of other stuff at home. My sister does the mortality statistics for one of the largest health care providers in Oregon. This has been the case from the very beginning. Many people are too poor to afford health care, live off the grid, don’t like doctors, and have a dozen other reasons for not interacting with the health care system until someone notices the smell and finds them dead in their cabin or apartment. Johns Hopkins estimates that less than half of COVID19 infections show up as hospital admissions.

Not even close to correct, if JHU said that. The majority of covid 19 infections don't end up in hospital admissions. Even during the peak of 2020...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Hospital admissions isn't a good way to judge the accuracy of the mortality.

Large residential facilities for assisted living and hospice often have their own isolation protocols with the means to use them. The patients are probably expiring there. That's also where the highest risk patients are, so it makes sense that there would be a high number of deaths never admitted.

I don't really trust data this fresh anyway. It's seems to take at least 6 months for numbers to start getting revised and recalculated to "real" numbers.

Right. If you look at the table at the bottom of: data.cdc.gov...

You'll see that about 30% of people who have died with Covid-19 in their system (according to the doctor/coroner), died in a place other than as an admitted Hospital Inpatient. (At home, Nursing Home, On the Highway, at the E.R.., etc.)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

More than 7,200 have died every day in the United States for many years. Death is a constant that most medical people are exposed to constantly. No news there.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Hospital admissions isn't a good way to judge the accuracy of the mortality.

Large residential facilities for assisted living and hospice often have their own isolation protocols with the means to use them. The patients are probably expiring there. That's also where the highest risk patients are, so it makes sense that there would be a high number of deaths never admitted.

I don't really trust data this fresh anyway. It's seems to take at least 6 months for numbers to start getting revised and recalculated to "real" numbers.

Right. If you look at the table at the bottom of: data.cdc.gov...

You'll see that about 30% of people who have died with Covid-19 in their system (according to the doctor/coroner), died in a place other than as an admitted Hospital Inpatient. (At home, Nursing Home, On the Highway, at the E.R.., etc.)

I guess I don't understand the significance of this thread then.

If they acknowledge that the deaths are happening outside the hospital then what is the conspiracy? What does this data tell me that I didn't already know? I don't see that it proves anything. The data set is not wildly out of proportion considering what we know about who's at highest risk. They're also probably the most vaccinated.demographic in the country. The post-vax data also needs to be vetted to make sure they're all plausible adverse events. I doubt they will provide COD for all those people. Transparency isn't their strong point

The statistically significant data will be the

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sorry, something strange has happened with my text box and at some points the cursor hangs. It just stops typing, and it looks like something happened here to cut off a bunch of my response.

Where I was heading was that the data on young males and vaccination is where I think the first holes have appeared. They've gone from complete denial there are adverse effects, to saying there are a few rare effects, to saying it increases risk of some conditions, and even some mainstream news have reported now.

This seems to be what's happening on every single bit of bad news about this whole thing. The people running this sham have yet to once predict the correct outcome. They inflate the doom for anything COVID contrary to the data and are eternally optimistic for every unsupported policy they roll out. Each policy seemingly dies by 1,000 cuts while they vigorously, if futilely, defend them.

<< 1  2   >>

join