It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears More Are Dying From Covid-19 Than Are Admitted to the Hospital for Covid-19.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There is NO WAY to get 13,000 weekly Covid-19 deaths out of the 7,000 individuals admitted to the hospital for Covid-19 treatment during the worst weeks this year. (Unless thousands are dying at home.)

You may be half right. There are thousands of people dying in care homes and assisted living facilities, or retirement communities.

Some of these have their own medical facilities, while others are dank holes in the ground that leave people to die alone in their beds. I literally have no idea how many people died in NYC's care home system that fall into the latter.

It's be surprised if this were the only reason. It's probably due to the way that different groups gather or record statistics.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Who are you quoting and what is the moral of the story?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Comparing 2018 to 2022 is like comparing oranges to washing machines. There is so much money passing hands over Covid I wouldn't compare current status to any time in history.

I hope you're right, this nonsense needs to stop.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I don't know how to do a screenshot and insert it in a post, but take a look at the table at the bottom of this CDC web page: data.cdc.gov...

It shows the environment where each person in the country died, who died with Covid-19 in their system.

As of Feb 16th, of the 914,242 Covid-19 deaths, 625,037 were Hospital In-patient.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I don't know how to do a screenshot and insert it in a post, but take a look at the table at the bottom of this CDC web page: data.cdc.gov...

It shows the environment where each person in the country died, who died with Covid-19 in their system.

As of Feb 16th, of the 914,242 Covid-19 deaths, 625,037 were Hospital In-patient.

Are these numbers OF covid or WITH covid?

I think the descrepancy could be made up with drug overdoses, suicides, car acciedents or falling off ladders WITH covid.
edit on 20-2-2022 by litterbaux because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Are these numbers OF covid or WITH covid?

I think the descrepancy could be made up with drug overdoses, suicides, car acciedents or falling off ladders WITH covid.

Every Covid-19 death since April 12, 2020 is WITH COVID in the system. And Covid-19 can be "assumed" to be in the deceased individual's system if the doctor/coroner is in a hurry, or the body is too destroyed for testing.

Near the end of April 2020, I started a thread on this startling, unprecedented change the CDC made in determining Covid-19 deaths.

It was essentially a blank check that allowed hospitals, medical groups, doctors, coroners, to tap in to the massive $2 TRILLION that was unleashed by enactment of the "CARES Act" on March 30, 2020.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So there's your answer.

No, people are not dieing at home from Covid. They are just reclassified at the point of death.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I've noticed the same thing in my travels.

A unique animal we have here, if we can ever learn to control it and use the power it affords for the good of all humanity.

Otherwise it's as dangerously useless as all the leftist groups.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

So there's your answer.

No, people are not dieing at home from Covid. They are just reclassified at the point of death.

You can spot the conspiracy simply by what is NOT published by the CDC. Either its not published, or its so deeply buried you can't find it. But every year the CDC used to show the cause of death for every death in the United States.

It was a detailed summary published every March, for the preceding year. I have not been able to find the 2020 summary. We'll see if the 2021 summary is published next month.

The CDC Director said in July 2020 that some "greed" is causing medical people to label deaths as Covid-19 deaths, when they really aren't. But Congress didn't ask him to elaborate, even though he was sitting right in front of them admitting medical provider fraud was occurring. ( I bet a lot of new fortunes have been made in Congress since April 2020 also.)

(post by GroidNificent removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Seriously? It's just a joke/meme. The moral is: never, ever answer a question like that coming from your wife or girlfriend. Change topic, distract her or run

Oh and probably something about not trusting any statistics you didn't falsify yourself...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

The OP's link is for incidents where Covid was the sole or significant contributing factor. So it's mostly things like pneumonia and covid, not gang shoot out and covid.

The discrepancy is actually easy to see, there's an option to sort by location, and according to this a lot of people died in their primary place of residence. So their own home or a residential care facility.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hospital admissions isn't a good way to judge the accuracy of the mortality.

Large residential facilities for assisted living and hospice often have their own isolation protocols with the means to use them. The patients are probably expiring there. That's also where the highest risk patients are, so it makes sense that there would be a high number of deaths never admitted.

I don't really trust data this fresh anyway. It's seems to take at least 6 months for numbers to start getting revised and recalculated to "real" numbers.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

That matches what I've witnessed in my own small town.

Nearly all the deaths that I'm aware of here were elderly folks found at home after a wellness check.

Nearly all of them were 'vaxxed' according to both EMT neighbor who collected many of the bodies and local vax stats for that age group.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I live in a pretty vaxxed are, at least by percentage of population as we only have a small population here.

If somebody molests a chicken the odds are that they're vaxxed, because most everybody is. So it's not really a good delta to use around here. What we do know is that after we started vaxxing the elderly the average age of people dying of covid went up by maybe 5-6 years. So while it was still killing seniors it was killing fewer of the younger seniors.

Vaxxing isn't magic, it's main purpose is to reduce the symptoms, some people it reduces so that they recover form covid without ever knowing that they had it, and other people get it as a really bad case of the flu when they might otherwise have been in critical care.

What I would question is why an EMT would ask about the vax status of a corpse?

IS it standard procedure where you live for EMT to do that kind of thing, here it's only done if there is a suspicion of foul play or neglect.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm not surprised really

If one looks over their "numbers" and their shifting goal posts throughout the scamdemic, they will find many discrepancies in their figures that simply do not add up.

They lost me way back when they condemned those going to beaches and churches, oh horrors!!
Yet were okay with the thousands of unmasked "protestors" burning and looting for weeks on end.... sigh

POLITICAL science at its finest

With investments pushing their narrative (and questionable data)
$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$

I trust no one any more
And question everything

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Republicans won't do a thing as they're part of the whole plandemic. [/quote

You're right about that IMO, there is considerable evidence for that.

More importantly, the numbers have been cooked and manipulated for 2 years at all levels. Why should I believe these numbers are not cooked?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I live in a pretty vaxxed are, at least by percentage of population as we only have a small population here.

If somebody molests a chicken the odds are that they're vaxxed, because most everybody is. So it's not really a good delta to use around here. What we do know is that after we started vaxxing the elderly the average age of people dying of covid went up by maybe 5-6 years. So while it was still killing seniors it was killing fewer of the younger seniors.

Vaxxing isn't magic, it's main purpose is to reduce the symptoms, some people it reduces so that they recover form covid without ever knowing that they had it, and other people get it as a really bad case of the flu when they might otherwise have been in critical care.

What I would question is why an EMT would ask about the vax status of a corpse?

IS it standard procedure where you live for EMT to do that kind of thing, here it's only done if there is a suspicion of foul play or neglect.

He learns vax status and any known health conditions from the family member who requested the wellness check, BEFORE Sheriffs break into the house.

They also try to ascertain whether there are any pets, alarms, or firearms present in the home before entering.

Plus the fact that the elderly vax rate is pretty close to 100% here.

edit on 20-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join