It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Since the childhood, I had problems with aliens. They have always been abducting me and doing awful things.I've seen different shapes of the ships, including saucers, hat and some disguised as stars,usually moving across the sky, and then dissapearing.I think many of them are Greys, humanoid, insects, and who knows which ones were in those ships.They can be usually seen at night,looking like stars but they are not stars, it's actually their ships.Weird sounds can be heard, which aren't neither airplane or car.Of course, my family isn't aware of what is happening,they are mostly ignorant.I experienced breaking ins, not just abductions.They moved the doors, the window.Every day, they are in my place, I think it became really crazy how invasive they are.
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo4
I hope you can see photos, as they were zoomed.As you can see, those all saucer.
edit on 17-2-2022 by Whoarewe because: Link edit

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't really believe you , but to be abducted by aliens sounds like fun to me

I've seen some ufos , nothing too crazy, and most too far away .

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoarewe
Welcome...and good to see your first thread.

Definitely something interesting going on in PHOTO #1.
From which part of the world are you getting these?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I can kind of relate. I don't have a real negative experience though. Since I was a kid I have also seen ships. Taken up once in 2008 in the most glorious, sparkling, colorful, frightning thing I have ever seen. I see the moving, disappearing stars often. I even called one over head once with a friend standing next to me. Freaked us both out. He almost ran inside.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi, thanks.I'm getting these in Europe,but I wouldn't give further info.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[pic

Here's one from Idaho. It's interesting what one can see when looking skyward.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why is that sky weird looking? I mean,those lines?I've seen it in one photos, the same thing, just horizontal.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoarewe
Why is that sky weird looking? I mean,those lines?I've seen it in one photos, the same thing, just horizontal.

We were photographing a double rainbow. Had the picture blown up to something like 12x16 for framing, which definitely effected the color a bit.

edit on 400000088America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ok, seemed familiar.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I like stargazing and I saw weird things too changing direction 90° and just blinking in and out, on a cloudless sky, but never anything close to ground.

However if you claim to be abducted...I will give you a first benefit of the doubt but have some suggestions. It's the least you can try if you are honest and forthcoming. We will see.

and some disguised as stars

download SkyMap and check

Weird sounds can be heard

Setup a mic.

Every day, they are in my place, I think it became really crazy how invasive they are.

Setup a camera. Sprinkle something like flour around your bed and check for any footprints.

Every day, they are in my place, I think it became really crazy how invasive they are.

Also, because we are deep into the twilight zone now... give this a try:

Meditate. Imagine your house. Get aware of all rooms as you virtually tour through it. Find the center. Imagine a bubble of positive energy. Nothing negative can get inside the bubble. Now expand. Expand and you decide:
"This is my real, my domain, I make the rules, I decide. My bubble can not be penetrated and it does not get weaker. It can only get stronger"

Try it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I don't really believe you , but to be abducted by aliens sounds like fun to me

I've seen some ufos , nothing too crazy, and most too far away .

I’m holding out for one of those tall, white, females, with the really big accoutrements. Master race, big hair. You get the picture, very unlike your pictures of a street light.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Sorry to hear, have heard to many similar stories to think you are making up a story for attention. I have always believed aliens to be demons or fallen angels in disguise, many believe that they will fool the world
Video worth a watch, see if it gets with you

Starts at about 30 minutes in
edit on 17-2-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
No, these photos actually were looking like stars,big ones,but when I took photos and zoomed in, I saw that they are actually ships.Those so called stars are shiny, bright and big. Could be main ship.As for sounds, it's hard to catch it.I have some sounds recorded.One of them sounds like pulsating at end.I'm not sure if I have money for camera, but flour isn't good idea.They are advanced in disguise, that footprint can't be catched.But,they do leave blood on floor.I guess it's mine, but I didn't cut myself or anything, it's their trace of abduction.I gave up mediating.I did some in past, but all I got was aliens.Well...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
What if it's alien and demon in the same entity.That means some are not demons, but usually they are very demonic.At least, ones I know of.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I did record some things, one morning, and at end you can hear pulsating.
ufo
At that time, I couldn't see anything that could be the object,but I did record the sound.
edit on 17-2-2022 by Whoarewe because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2022 by Whoarewe because: Link edit

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well you made pictures, digital ones so I suppose it can also film and record sound. And that's one thing to add: If you zoom in long enough your camera runs out of space to move the lens and goes into digital zoom, then round things become square and similar artifacts.

You can maybe lend a camera from family and friends, no need to buy one.

Can you remember if the object was around the horizon or like straight above? Because if you look around at night you quickly will come aware of the stars above you being less sparkle and flickering than those on the horizon. The reason is that the light takes a longer way through the atmosphere the lower the horizon is. That gives more room for atmospheric layers to disturb the picture.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You misunderstood me,I did take picture,just zoomed later the picture.That means I didn't use zoom when taking the picture, because zoom is weak and then it blurres whole picture and you can't see anything.I have bad camera, and although it could take video, it's so bad, that I wouldn't use it.Only way is buy new camera, as all I have is older models which I don't know if are useful.But,I will try.As for stars, it doesn't matter if they are above or not, the ship can be stationed anywhere.I mean there are certain stars which they can be seen and they are usually moving.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hate to write it but you are just one in a row of dozens that come here and claim something like that.

And whenever solutions to inquire deeper are brought up, it's always the same. Seen it so often. Just scroll down this forum to get an idea.

That's my conclusion currently.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You can think like that, but I know what I did experience.I know what they did to me.I mean, we could go into details,I even kept records, but who is willing to hear everything.You are suspecting it's lie because I have bad pictures,but nobody can take picture of ufo that easy unless it lands.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's not about that. Your OP checks all the flags just a hint on the most common one:

- Use camera: no money
- Lend camera: no answer
- not yet: Has camera: uncomfortable being filmed

You wrote they are every night in your room. I came up with a couple of ideas how you could get more info on it. Yet excuses. You fit that pattern perfectly.

How was this nights abduction?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join