It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Vaccine Injured Suffer Silently - Ignored By The Government and Big Pharma

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Regardless of your perspective on the Covid mRNA drugs ("vaccines") themselves, there is a huge community of people that have been vaccine injured. One of the prime examples of this was demonstrated during the two Ron Johnson Senate hearings that comprised of patients and doctors who are Covid vaccine injured. VAERs is the best system we have for tracking these events and it's showing a huge safety signal. The victims are out there, however, and they are not just statistics in a database. Big pharma, the FDA and CDC are ignoring them. These people went out and did what they were asked to do, and in return they were injured. This silence only adds insult to the injury.

Senate Testimony Trailer

Senate Testimony Full Part 1

One of the larger communities that has sprung up over the last year is Real Not Rare, with over 14,000 twitter stories from individuals giving their personal stories regarding vaccine injuries. The twitter accounts with these stories are taken down pretty quickly, however, a search for this mention or tag still shows many of the stories:

Real Not Rare Twitter mentions

Real Not Rare Website

There are a compilation of personal stories uploaded to bitchute as well, since youtube bans anyone who claims they were injured by a vaccine:

Bitchute Personal Stories

Covid vaccine injuries compiles stories in picture format:

These people are real, and were injured by the vaccine. It's not a coincidence or a joke, and it's not rare. The fact that they are ignoring this is a travesty. They were young, healthy and did not need some experimental drug for a virus they had the same chance of surviving as the flu.

edit on 16-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thank you for posting commemorating these folks. I wish we could have everyone's photo. There would be so many of them.

This graph is from DMED for our military.

edit on 2 16 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Everytime I see the photo of the children's Memorial service, it rips my heart out.

It's disappointing how Americans are now letting themselves be run over by the "authorities". Even death is not generating any serious reprisals.

If my kid was force-vaccinated and died, my response would generate a news headline pertaining to the individual(s) who mandated my child be vaccinated!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everytime I see the photo of the children's Memorial service, it rips my heart out.

It's disappointing how Americans are now letting themselves be run over by the "authorities". Even death is not generating any serious reprisals.

If my kid was force-vaccinated and died, my response would generate a news headline pertaining to the individual(s) who mandated my child be vaccinated!

Yeah, unfortunately they are forcing an experimental drug on kids who have an effective zero risk from the virus. They are over 100 times more likely to die from the unneeded vaccine than from the virus.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

Thank you for posting commemorating these folks. I wish we could have everyone's photo. There would be so many of them.

This graph is from DMED.

This is one of the 2 biggest bombshells that have come out recently. The other one was the DARPA classified documents that showed the government knew Ivermectin was a cure in April 2020, but held it back to big pharma could profit at the expense of ??? number of lives.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

They should be listened to and treated, not ignored or denied by many doctors and hospitals.

Even if let's say they were in a rare minority, as the mainstream claims, they still shouldn't be ignored.

Now let's talk science. These experimental vector (MRNA) vaccines were rushed through approval without long-term data. Anyone claiming that it is impossible for there to be significant side effects in a significant percentage of people, without long-term data on safety, is NOT speaking of science but of media and pharmaceutical company talking points. Declaring that this is an impossibility and all of these reports are false, given the experimental nature of these vaccines, is not thorough research nor scientific thinking.

How would one know that? Good science and evaluation of new products requires looking out for the full range of data and impacts.

Before people claim this is all fringe insanity, the history of medicine and pharmaceutical products would suggest otherwise. There have been numerous products or treatments that turned out to be dangerous.

Look at Pharma's role in the opioid crisis. One related epidemic that is strangely never discussed is the benzodiazepine epidemic. A huge amount of people are severely dependent/addicted to benzos based on prescribed benzos. They are the hardest drug to detox from. Originally, they were pushed as non-addictive, safe alternatives to barbiturates.
edit on 16-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Let me throw out the motherload of conspiracies here. I hope it is completely wrong.

The shots aren't mrna at all. They are magnetized graphene.
Everything else is flat earth type gaslighting to influence people to get vaccinated.

article
There is a major problem with the decay of the earth's magnetosphere right now, which can be confirmed on non conspiracy type sciencey sites.
The human brain will go schizo and violent without magnetism. It's required to function.
I've seen hours and hours of magnetic reactions after the vax. I see no reason to believe it's fake.
What if it's basically a toxicity test? How much can people handle?
With the end result not to harm, but save.
The reports claim the equator will be the predicted safest place, the military is bring the population up from there.
The resource grab fits in.
The never ending conspiracy stories and political theater fit in.
The zillions of dollars for prepping fits in.
The massive space push fits in.
The skylink stuff fits in.
The coordinated push across nearly every country fits in.
The weird behavior by govs fit in.

This subject creeps me out beyond words. I hope I'm wrong

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Heartbreaking to think all the destruction that has occurred by not using or allowing Ivermectin.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether it is ignorance, incompetence or purposeful avoidance but here is what I have experienced:

Vax 1 - chest pains
Vax 2 - worse chest pains, palpitations, raised blood pressure

Doctor visit 1 - ignored any mention of vaccine, suggested it was muscular
Doctor visit 2 - carried out ECG and blood tests, all ok other than blood pressure
Doctor visit 3 - symptoms were worse, ignored mention of vaccine and advised I get a booster vaccine (yeah right)
Hospital visit 4 - ignored all mention of vaccine, offered me GTN spray for angina but did no investigation
Cardiologist visit 5 - TBC but I don't hold my breath

Meanwhile I can't exercise anymore and have permanent pain in my chest.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I am so, so sorry to read your report of what has happened to you

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Fake or misrepresented, if it were real it would represent a catastrophic loss of manpower and it would require reservists or NG to be mobilised.

Source, please.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Vears shows potential reactions close to a Vax date, not confirmed reactions caused by the vax.

Its where you start looking, not where you reach your conclusion. In 5 years time most of these will have been ruled out.

Those obituary include people who died from ordinary things that have never been ruled vax related. Pay particular note to claims of heart attacks. The vax usually only causes non serious heart issues, and usually only in younger men.

I may be wrong, but I don't think that more than a handful of cases ever were found in men over the age of 30

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Fake or misrepresented, if it were real it would represent a catastrophic loss of manpower and it would require reservists or NG to be mobilised.

Source, please.

I will provide sources. It will be later today.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Terrible, so sorry to hear this happened to you.
Thank you for letting us know.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...a reply to: AaarghZombies

Don’t know how YOU missed this with it having 105 flags. However, it doesn’t fit your narrative, so perhaps you just ignored it like your ilk loves to do.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So wait? The covid vaccine reaction number is more than double the number of covid deaths in the US and only 1/3 of of global deaths? You mean like I have been saying this whole time that it's untested and not safe for everyone? I got so much crap from people over the last 2 years for having a rational approach to it. So much for "would you do anything to just save one life?".

If it causes harm in some to prevent death in others then it is not a solution. I'm too upset to make a good point other than that at the moment.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yep nobody is listening because pharm criminals can keep killing people and they will not see a day in jail thanks to protections.

What that tells you, they have gotten away with murder and walk free.

Any criminal loves that, BTW Pfizer is now mostly you know china, helping kill Americans and getting away with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasSeabee
So wait? The covid vaccine reaction number is more than double the number of covid deaths in the US and only 1/3 of of global deaths? You mean like I have been saying this whole time that it's untested and not safe for everyone? I got so much crap from people over the last 2 years for having a rational approach to it. So much for "would you do anything to just save one life?".

If it causes harm in some to prevent death in others then it is not a solution. I'm too upset to make a good point other than that at the moment.

No, it's not.

That number is simply the number of suggested reaction, not the number of actual reactions. A large number of them will be determined to be unrelated to the vax, like people complaining about itch feet.

Of the ones that are vax related most are simply flu like symptoms that are common to common to vaxes in general.

VAERS is where research starts, not where conclusions can be found

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Yep nobody is listening because pharm criminals can keep killing people and they will not see a day in jail thanks to protections.

What that tells you, they have gotten away with murder and walk free.

Any criminal loves that, BTW Pfizer is now mostly you know china, helping kill Americans and getting away with it.

The number of Deaths is very very low, several billion people have been vaxxed now if even 1 percent of people died after getting vaxed there would be a literal mountain of bodies.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Admit it,

You are getting paid to spout your nonsense.

At this point not even you should deny the obvious.

This vaccine is junk at best, killing people at worst.

<<   2  3 >>

join