It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grieving Widow Cries "We Are the F# Research!" After Healthy Young Husband Dies From Myocarditis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, ironically last night i was watching a group of Spaniards all whom at first thought the "experimental vaccines" were safe, but every last one of them got very serious side effects.

A couple of them actually died and had to be revived as their hearts stopped working when none of them had a history of heart problems. i have seen dozens, upon dozens of videos of people from all over the world who also though "the experimental vaccines were safe" and now when they have had serious side effects from the vaccines they have come to realize that those of us who warned about these vaccines were right all along.

An increase in heart problems in athletes by about 500% from the average is a huge increase, and the "experimental vaccines" are the reason why alongside the millions of people around the world that got serious side effects, or died, because of the vaccines.

VAERS claims that less than 1% of adverse effects are reported and there are already over 20,000 deaths, and hundreds of thousands of people have had serious side effects and since these numbers are less than 1% of the actual numbers we are talking about 2 million to more than 2 million deaths from the vaccines in the U.S. and about 100 million people in the U.S. with serious side effects.

DMED database pre-data manipulation is the only evidence anyone needs. 2 million reported cases in 2020 to 20 million in 2021.
edit on 17-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yet, for some reason the only place I have seen anything about this data is here on ATS; aside from the source and video in the thread here about it, the mainstream refuses to speak on the matter. In fact, I saw a YouTube video last night titled "FDA says getting a vaccination while pregnant protects your baby". It made me want to puke. Sure, it will protect the baby alright... protect it from ever seeing the light of day because the mother will likely have a miscarriage.

The level of ignorance that people cling to on this subject matter is incredible. It's like a massive portion of the planets population refuse to believe that they are being lied to strongly enough to just glance over and deny anything they see contrary to what the MSM reports.

I don't know why I find it hard to believe. People did the same with UFO's until the government finally admitted they have been lying about it for decades. Yet, even then, people didn't even blink twice. They just went on about their day as if nothing had changed, or even happened at all.

<< 1  2   >>

join