It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grieving Widow Cries "We Are the F# Research!" After Healthy Young Husband Dies From Myocarditis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like life would be a lot easier if I utilised the 'IGNORE' feature on ATS, so that 'those' users who instantly defend the COVID narrative could simply appear not to be there in the discussion, their presence merely inferred from the replies of others, without having to waste valuable microseconds of my life scrolling past their idiotic shill comments, or feeling my blood pressure go up if I accidentally read something they've written in defence of the big pharma monsters who want to inject infants with their goddamn satanic poison, or in defence of the libtard WEF young leader gimps who are also shilling for big pharma, with their millions in obliquely paid fees for having done so, and continuing to do so, along with the MSM goon squad reading their Tavistock House propaganda..

I swear, I just heard from my wife just now that there was some big news about Biden, and the first thought that popped into my head was "I hope to God he's dead". Yup, it's gone that far, I really am wishing death on the disgusting, pathetic people who are shilling, baiting, lying, twisting, deflecting, defecating on human rights & killing good people all over the world - men, women & children, paralysing helpless kids, aborting foetuses, damaging the reproductive systems of women, of male babies... These WEF & shill buddy parasites are a #ing atrocity, and they should all be put down. May God strike them down.

Amen.

Nope, not apologising for this one, I really mean it. Wishing isn't the same as threatening either, my mind is my own free territory & my thoughts/ wishes/ hopes & prayers are between me & God, all those who would deny us the freedom to think as we please, in all truth before God, can all suck eggs & then ideally, drop dead.

[/rant]

edit on FebruaryTuesday2202CST03America/Chicago-060012 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Sometimes I feel like life would be a lot easier if I utilised the 'IGNORE' feature on ATS, so that 'those' users who instantly defend the COVID narrative could simply appear not to be there in the discussion, their presence merely inferred from the replies of others, without having to waste valuable microseconds of my life scrolling past their idiotic shill comments, or feeling my blood pressure go up if I accidentally read something they've written in defence of the big pharma monsters who want to inject infants with their goddamn satanic poison, or in defence of the libtard WEF young leader gimps who are also shilling for big pharma, with their millions in obliquely paid fees for having done so, and continuing to do so, along with the MSM goon squad reading their Tavistock House propaganda..

I swear, I just heard from my wife just now that there was some big news about Biden, and the first thought that popped into my head was "I hope to God he's dead". Yup, it's gone that far, I really am wishing death on the disgusting, pathetic people who are shilling, baiting, lying, twisting, deflecting, defecating on human rights & killing good people all over the world - men, women & children, paralysing helpless kids, aborting foetuses, damaging the reproductive systems of women, of male babies... These WEF & shill buddy parasites are a #ing atrocity, and they should all be put down. May God strike them down.

Amen.

Nope, not apologising for this one, I really mean it. Wishing isn't the same as threatening either, my mind is my own free territory & my thoughts/ wishes/ hopes & prayers are between me & God, all those who would deny us the freedom to think as we please, in all truth before God, can all suck eggs & then ideally, drop dead.

[/rant]

It is blatantly obvious when the same people are repeating verbatim literally what big pharma / wef says with no independent thought, just a copy paste of msm propaganda.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: chr0naut

Sorry for your loss, but it doesn't justify the amount of posts you make pushing experiment gene therapy.
Particularly when it's well documented as myocarditis being a side effect.
Been watching the soccer players lately?
I've seen this side effect in my family, including deaths.
You must be living in isolation and getting the scoop from msm.
That's putting it nicely.

It isn't a gene therapy and it has not been experimental for some time.

It never made it past phase 2 clinical trials

All vaccines against COVID-19 were in late Phase 3 trials before an EUA was granted.

Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained - FDA

From that page: "An EUA request for a COVID-19 vaccine can be submitted to FDA based on a final analysis of a phase 3 clinical efficacy trial or an interim analysis of such trial, i.e., an analysis performed before the planned end of the trial once the data have met the pre-specified success criteria for the study’s primary efficacy endpoint."

before ever previous to the rushed EUA after barely 6 months of "testing" It's still EUA, there is no corminaty available it's pfizer biontech. It's experiment.

For the Pfizer vaccine, phase 1 trials began in April 2020 and was completed on August 12th, 2020 - 4 months later. EUA was granted on Dec 11 2020 - that's after 8 months of testing. Full approval, which has superseded the EUA, was granted on August 23, 2021, that is more than a year and three months after testing started.

But, time has still been passing, in the last year and four months, more than 10 billion doses of COVID vaccines have been administered worldwide. Things are waaaay past experimental.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So to add insult to injury, the insurance will not pay out on medical experiments. But that's ok because the Doctors won't admit the vaccine offed you anyway, but wait a minute the rise in payouts of this magnitude will wipe out most insurance companies anyway unless they get a bit of "Too big to fail payout" An interesting comment by a guy who gave his insurance a ring, the devil is always in the small print.www.bitchute.com... But its looking like if you have a vax injury or die because of the rare side effect, you won't be covered, which is strange that a Government mandate has just nullified any claim against the Pharmacy company that made the stuff, but has also nullified your life insurance if things go wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
That leads me to wonder what sort of informed consent the vaccinated have gotten. I suspect from what my friends have told me, none at all.

You can't have informed consent when there is no acknowledgement of risk. Not only have they not had sufficient time, but they've also have an active policy of denying any risk could possibly exist.

It simply isn't possible to have informed consent on these vaccines with the current state of affairs. Informed consent implies an open and honest discussion of safety and efficacy, all of which has been superceded by attempts to coerce compliance with vaccine mandates and threats to sanction medical professionals that do not support the narrative.

We have had a complete breakdown of the doctor patient relationship in the entire western world, fueled by authoritarian "liberals" that have now become tyrants.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The darn jabs are experimental until CDC and pharma said is not, I bet my penny iit will be by 2024 when the protections expire, if the protection is extended, pharma has gotten away with murder for anything they do besides giving experimental jabs.

Just give up, you have not clue anymore.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am not anti-vax I got the jab even though I didnt want it because of the kid, why didnt I want it the doctor couldnt explain my questions saying we dont have enough data.

Then a few weeks after I got stuck the CdC started to say if you have other options available dont get the one I got stuck with, then a couple months after that they stopped making that vaccine!

Tell me again how its not an experiment after a lot of pushing and shoving to get it they then back track on what I got stuck with sounds like an experiment to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

All vaccines against COVID-19 were in late Phase 3 trials before an EUA was granted.

Phase 3 trials compare the new treatment with standard treatment. Since all other standard treatments were not known (or ignored), other than take an aspirin and come back when you can't breathe, technically by admission phase 3 could not have happened.

Phase 3 was not completed.

We are more in phase 2 which attempts to determine how well the medicine works and how safe it is. As we've clearly seen from published articles, they didn't know how well the medicine works nor the safety. Remember when the vax was 100% safe and effective? As the months went by it dropped. Phase 2 is clearly in progress.

I think we have enough data to suggest this vax should discontinued immediately. No other drug would be used with this many side effects and deaths. None.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They are still running pregnancy trails

Covid trials

This phase 3 study aims to further understand the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in healthy pregnant women.

But they all ready labeled them all safe and effective. Even for 6 months old

Coincidentally there is also a trial by Phizer for GBS. This study states:

Recently there have been multiple case reports of the temporal relationship between COVID‐19 vaccination and GBS development

I bet it is a mRna vax and already safe and effective.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

They don't want to tell you what it can do to unhealthy pregnant women.take for instance a case I know of.A auto immune 20 some week pregnant women gets the jab and 2 weeks later is told the fetus is gonna need a pacemaker when it's born.it didn't survive and 8 months later she's still bed ridden.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Phase 3 trials compare the new treatment with standard treatment. Since all other standard treatments were not known (or ignored), other than take an aspirin and come back when you can't breathe, technically by admission phase 3 could not have happened.

From the FDA webpage Vaccine Development – 101

"Phase 3- The vaccine is generally administered to thousands of people and the study generates critical information on effectiveness and additional important safety data. This phase includes additional information about immune response and compares those who receive the vaccine to those who receive a control, such as a placebo. For example, the number of cases of disease in the vaccinated group is compared to the number in the control group to see whether the vaccine reduces the incidence of disease. These studies also provide information about the vaccine’s safety including the identification of less common side effects."

You cannot just make stuff up and not think someone will check.

Pfizer completed Phase 3 studies before November 18, 2020, when they announced it. That was even before the EUA was granted.

Pfizer and BioNTech Conclude Phase 3 Study of COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, Meeting All Primary Efficacy Endpoints

We are more in phase 2 which attempts to determine how well the medicine works and how safe it is. As we've clearly seen from published articles, they didn't know how well the medicine works nor the safety. Remember when the vax was 100% safe and effective? As the months went by it dropped. Phase 2 is clearly in progress.

From the FDA page linked previously: "Phase 2- In the absence of safety concerns from phase 1 studies, phase 2 studies include more people, where various dosages are tested on 100’s of people with typically varying health statuses and from different demographic groups, in randomized-controlled studies. These studies provide additional safety information on common short-term side effects and risks, examine the relationship between the dose administered and the immune response, and provide initial information regarding the effectiveness of the vaccine in its ability to generate an immune response. Standardized and validated tests are used to evaluate the immune responses. These vaccine studies typically also include a control group consisting of people who may receive an FDA-approved vaccine, a placebo or another substance. People receiving the vaccine under study are compared to people in the control group."

I think we have enough data to suggest this vax should discontinued immediately. No other drug would be used with this many side effects and deaths. None.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions & Adverse Events

From that page, and in relation to people older than 15: "Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability/incapacity. The proportions of participants who reported at least 1 serious adverse event were 0.6% in the vaccine group and 0.5% in the placebo group."

That reads to me as 0.1% worse than a placebo in causing serious adverse events.

I am not downplaying the actual risks, but they are slight, especially compared to the results of the disease itself, and of numerous other drugs, and even food products, that are routinely consumed in volume.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
a reply to: fernalley

They don't want to tell you what it can do to unhealthy pregnant women.take for instance a case I know of.A auto immune 20 some week pregnant women gets the jab and 2 weeks later is told the fetus is gonna need a pacemaker when it's born.it didn't survive and 8 months later she's still bed ridden.

Yes, the study does ask for low risk pregnancy. Its even safer and more effective for the compromised ...we promise! What's disgusting is how ridiculously hard it is to pass on the vax. Had anaphylaxis with your first jab? Well, tough you survived so roll up your sleeve.
Your story is sad and one of very many.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The provaxxers will say that he had an undiagnosed case of covid, and that's what caused his myocarditis.

How?

The odds of multiple tests all being false are unlikely.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The provaxxers will say that he had an undiagnosed case of covid, and that's what caused his myocarditis.

How?

The odds of multiple tests all being false are unlikely.

So are the odds of everything they claim to be true. But that doesn't stop them.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

From the FDA webpage Vaccine Development – 101

"Phase 3- The vaccine is generally administered to thousands of people and the study generates critical information on effectiveness and additional important safety data. This phase includes additional information about immune response and compares those who receive the vaccine to those who receive a control, such as a placebo. For example, the number of cases of disease in the vaccinated group is compared to the number in the control group to see whether the vaccine reduces the incidence of disease. These studies also provide information about the vaccine’s safety including the identification of less common side effects."

You cannot just make stuff up and not think someone will check.

Pfizer completed Phase 3 studies before November 18, 2020, when they announced it. That was even before the EUA was granted.

Pfizer and BioNTech Conclude Phase 3 Study of COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, Meeting All Primary Efficacy Endpoints

From the FDA page linked previously: "Phase 2- In the absence of safety concerns from phase 1 studies, phase 2 studies include more people, where various dosages are tested on 100’s of people with typically varying health statuses and from different demographic groups, in randomized-controlled studies. These studies provide additional safety information on common short-term side effects and risks, examine the relationship between the dose administered and the immune response, and provide initial information regarding the effectiveness of the vaccine in its ability to generate an immune response. Standardized and validated tests are used to evaluate the immune responses. These vaccine studies typically also include a control group consisting of people who may receive an FDA-approved vaccine, a placebo or another substance. People receiving the vaccine under study are compared to people in the control group."

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions & Adverse Events

From that page, and in relation to people older than 15: "Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability/incapacity. The proportions of participants who reported at least 1 serious adverse event were 0.6% in the vaccine group and 0.5% in the placebo group."

That reads to me as 0.1% worse than a placebo in causing serious adverse events.

I am not downplaying the actual risks, but they are slight, especially compared to the results of the disease itself, and of numerous other drugs, and even food products, that are routinely consumed in volume.

Excellent post... Unfortunately the echo chamber which is ATS will ignore this excellent information because it doesn't fit their weird narrative..

A pity really..

PA

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

As someone whom has chosen to have a picture of Bill Hicks portray them, you sure sound like you believe the MSM narrative whole-heartedly. I don't think Bill would approve.

Although the official word is that these "vaccines" have been approved (though the word vaccine is a reach. Last I heard, a vaccine actually prevents you from getting and passing on what you are being inoculated against) they still have not been studied enough to mandate them on anyone let alone everyone. That is the problem. They brought a product to market after flying through trials on a therapy method that has failed, failed, and failed again. The animals in the trials were dying... I've personally talked to someone who performed these tests and they were telling me not to get the vaccine in early '21 because of it.

We are not being told the truth. No matter what you believe may or may not be true, world leaders claimed these shots were safe and effective and then later the shots turned out to not be so safe and aren't anywhere near as effective as they claim they are, and that should make you angry. They lied. They rushed to mandate them based on either incomplete or outright false data. That is an extremely dangerous thing to do and was them playing with you and your loved ones lives for their own agendas.

How often did you hear in late 20 or in 21 about early treatment? I would almost be willing to guarantee that you didn't. That is a problem as well. It was basically ignored by the mainstream, whereas that should have been the first goal; to find an effective early treatment. The quicker you treat something, the less bad the consequences. That has been a well known fact in medicine for years. Vaccines are not how you treat. They have always been and will always be a preventative measure. Never before in history has the only treatment for something been a shot. It doesn't make sense, and should never be the case.

Please stop focusing on the echo chamber of people talking about the ill effect of the shots and focus on the multitude of other problems with the situation that we are currently in. Maybe then we can work together to make things better instead of arguing on a forum.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Bah.. surely you know it was an early onset of Global Warming.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They call it "long covid". Saw an ad in my home state warning about the dangers of "long covid", heart problems of course being a primary risk.

The solution? A booster shot, of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

For crying out loud... The evidence all shows the contrary to what people like you keep claiming about these EXPERIMENTAL vaccines...

Deaths due to vaccines, the increases in heart problems that are directly linked to vaccines, and other serious side effects, including deaths have increased to levels not seen in the U.S. and other countries for a very long time, if ever.

The FDA even gave a list of possible side effects from the Mrna VACCINES and these side effects include serious heart problems, but for some strange reason people like you continue to back big pharma and their lies.

edit on 17-2-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
BTW, ironically last night i was watching a group of Spaniards all whom at first thought the "experimental vaccines" were safe, but every last one of them got very serious side effects.

A couple of them actually died and had to be revived as their hearts stopped working when none of them had a history of heart problems. i have seen dozens, upon dozens of videos of people from all over the world who also though "the experimental vaccines were safe" and now when they have had serious side effects from the vaccines they have come to realize that those of us who warned about these vaccines were right all along.

An increase in heart problems in athletes by about 500% from the average is a huge increase, and the "experimental vaccines" are the reason why alongside the millions of people around the world that got serious side effects, or died, because of the vaccines.

VAERS claims that less than 1% of adverse effects are reported and there are already over 20,000 deaths, and hundreds of thousands of people have had serious side effects and since these numbers are less than 1% of the actual numbers we are talking about 2 million to more than 2 million deaths from the vaccines in the U.S. and about 100 million people in the U.S. with serious side effects.

edit on 17-2-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

<< 1    3 >>

join