It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grieving Widow Cries "We Are the F# Research!" After Healthy Young Husband Dies From Myocarditis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The coincidences keep rolling in. This time in the form of a healthy young father who at age 34, inexplicably developed myocarditis. As we all know, developing myocarditis is totally normal. The wife and deceased husband were both skeptics of the vaccines being unsafe and thought it was a conspiracy theory, but quickly changed their mind when it happened to them.

It seems like many who got vaccinated were coerced by threat of losing their jobs or livelihoods. The narrative is beginning to crumble as more people wake up to the reality of these experimental drugs.

According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, lymphocytic myocarditis is a rare form of myocarditis that can result in hospitalization for acute care. It occurs when white blood cells (lymphocytes) enter and cause inflammation of the heart muscle. This condition can occur after a virus.

The official finding of the autopsy states that his entire heart was fully attacked, for multiple months. It’s damaged top to bottom.

“Brandon did not have covid. His work supplied rapid tests and we had done several throughout summer and fall. The virus that killed him was likely the mRNA vaccine,” said Brandon’s wife, Chantelle Watt.

“Any medical professional I have spoken to and who has looked into this further has been quick to disregard the vaccine as the cause as “the research” shows myocarditis cases only happening within two weeks of an administered dose. First off, what f*cking research? We ARE the f*cking research,” she added.

Any medical professional I have spoken to and who has looked into this further has been quick to disregard the vaccine as the cause as “the research” shows myocarditis cases only happening within two weeks of an administered dose. First off, what #ing research? We ARE the #ing research. Secondly, this is only what they are allowing to be reported.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 15-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Nobody listens until it's too late. I had a serious infection in 2002, Antrax. The antibiotic I was prescribed does much the same things to healthy people that this vaccine does. So now I've got brain, nerve, heart, digestion, breathing issues that are killing me as in a terminal condition, much like the vaccine does and close to the same percentage. Why? BECAUSE OF NO INFORMED CONSENT.

That leads me to wonder what sort of informed consent the vaccinated have gotten. I suspect from what my friends have told me, none at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A time is coming when Americans will wake up, and vengeance will be sought...and achieved.

White House whistleblowers in the Trump administration explained it all too well.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sad story - I remember reading about this one in November.

Here's a case study of a similar case with a bit more background information about such risks - at the time there were no known deaths associated with acute lymphocytic myocarditis (the individual in this case study did recover).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The provaxxers will say that he had an undiagnosed case of covid, and that's what caused his myocarditis.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Theres probably thousands of stories out there like this one that won't ever be heard.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The provaxxers will say that he had an undiagnosed case of covid, and that's what caused his myocarditis.

Oh I already know that. Even if it was 100% proven with mountains of evidence they would make up some bs story since there is 0 side effects ever.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My eldest son died of an exceptionally rare form of cancer.

There was much consternation among the family wanting to know what 'caused' the cancer, and all sorts of theories about what may have been the reason. My son even wanted to know if my wife had taken any drugs during the pregnancy or childbirth (the answer was an emphatic 'no', and I can vouch for that).

It is fairly natural to want to find something to blame for such random medical tragedies.

We know myocarditis occurs in a population at low percentages for people who are not vaccinated against COVID-19, and that the trigger is usually infection (from a number of viruses, not just SARS-CoV-2). We know that myocarditis is also a symptom of a COVID-19 infection, and we know that this is more likely than myocarditis due to a vaccine that has only a tiny component of the original pathogen.

None of this clears the vaccines of potentially being a cause. But the numbers in VAERS and other reporting systems isn't strong enough to finger the vaccines only, when there are so many other likely causes in the environment.

In this case, with the extent and duration of myocarditis, it seems less likely that the vaccine was the cause (as was mentioned by the medical staff), but you also have to realize that on the other hand there is a definite anti-vax lobby that have been systematically trying to weaponize the few individual cases and who place inappropriate blame, in support of their opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sorry for your loss, but it doesn't justify the amount of posts you make pushing experiment gene therapy.
Particularly when it's well documented as myocarditis being a side effect.
Been watching the soccer players lately?
I've seen this side effect in my family, including deaths.
You must be living in isolation and getting the scoop from msm.
That's putting it nicely.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"How right you are, mam!"

-adds one tally mark to a piece of paper on a clipboard-

"Anyway, like we said, 2 weeks."

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Sorry for your loss, but it doesn't justify the amount of posts you make pushing experiment gene therapy.

It isn't a gene therapy and it has not been experimental for some time.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yep they are dying and the numbers are growing, hard to keep the secret of the killer jabs hidden.

But is ok, Pfizer data shows that now babies are safe to be jabbed and children too, is all good and safe.

FDA ask the criminals to give the numbers and they did, is all good.

Let me remind all that these criminals are still under protections, if you baby die or your child die, well none of them are accountable is all rare

Meanwhile the criminals are all running to the bank with their billions

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It is gene therapy and has been experimental the entire time. Even now it’s still an experiment!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Not experimental now? Not gene therapy?
Another reaffirmation of your understanding on display.
Great work
lol
Yeah, you aren't informed enough to even continue a debate with.
I might as well call Rachel Madcow for a convo.
Jesus

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Obligatory repost.

nomoresilence.world...

Updated nearly every day.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It never made it past phase 2 clinical trials before ever previous to the rushed EUA after barely 6 months of "testing" It's still EUA, there is no corminaty available it's pfizer biontech. It's experiment.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thank you for helping defend my pfizer stock!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

How do you define "experiment"?

EUA means it's authorized for use.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Thank you for helping defend my pfizer stock!

I wouldn't be investing in Pfizer right now, even with all the amazing publicity.

Like all there amazing ads at the superbowl. Wait... what?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

How do you define "experiment"?

EUA means it's authorized for use.

Emergency use authorization. Kind of like the fire alarm glass you break in case of emergency. There is no approved form of the drug available in the US. It's experimental when there is no long term safety data. We rushed to inject half the world before we knew barely anything about it. It's experimental and you're the experiment.

<<   2  3 >>

join