It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the Robot Super Bowl commercial

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: JAGStorm

They are still using Covid as the fear mongering tool to push the new normal.

The "normal" being that you're so scared of COVID that you'll put your entire house and family under constant surveillance.

That escalated quickly.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have one Guess as to what it is Testing for.

STUPIDITY.

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: ketsuko
Creep factor aside ... did someone actually sink money into a robotic home COVID testing suite?! Seriously!

Yes.

They didn't worry about beta testing ... or any testing really ... and the circuits are classified for 75 years.

No idea what it tests for, but the box said Covid so that must be what they do.

No one would lie to us ... would they.

Probably doubles as a mouse trap.

P

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The "normal" being that you're so scared of COVID that you'll put your entire house and family under constant surveillance.

That escalated quickly.

It's not really "constant" surveillance. The app only accepts information that you submit via the cue device or on your profile, and it can't receive information you're not providing. Basically you can turn it off any time and that's the end of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Uber Eats commercial with Gwyneth Paltrow or the Lays commercial had to be the best.

The covid home-intrusion module can suck my ass.

The Larry David one and the mind reading Alexa were also pretty good.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That escalated quickly.

It's not really "constant" surveillance. The app only accepts information that you submit via the cue device or on your profile, and it can't receive information you're not providing. Basically you can turn it off any time and that's the end of it.

All things considered, you honestly believe that? You're actually reassured??

A bit naive, no? I mean no offense, but really???!!
edit on 2/14/2022 by EternalShadow because: fix missing qoute

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That escalated quickly.

All things considered, you honestly believe that? You're actually reassured??

A bit naive, no? I mean no offense, but really???!!

It's perhaps a bit more naive if you don't research the product description and instructions but instead depend solely on a Superbowl commercial for your facts.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's perhaps a bit more naive if you don't research the product description and instructions but instead depend solely on a Superbowl commercial for your facts.

So many nitwits scanned the Coinbase QR code shown during their commercial that it overloaded their servers. It could have been a QR giving access to your personal device but people just scanned away.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The only thing we all need is this:
If you have symptoms, you are ill. Stay in bed.
If you feel fine, you are healthy, do what you normally do.

Your excitement stems from the assumption that you can be contagious without feeling sick. Which is a very sad and scared state to be in. Imagine being frightened of healthy people. 🙄

Just live your life or barricade yourself in your home, whatever makes you happy, but don't give us inane excuses for this dumb and unnecessary device.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That commercial with the QR, was to test the willing, I never ever, scan any QR with my phone, hell not, no way that is not what my phone is for.

The zombie covid jabbed generation, it may no work on the older and more intelligent adults, but the woke young stupid yep it will work like charm.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

We are contagious to every virus out there, if we get it, covid has become a stupidity.

Is just incredible how politized it became, look now, covid is going to be gone because democrats needs covid gone for mid term elections.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You are right is willingly giving up information until all needed gaps are filled and the profile on the willing subject is created.

This days nobody is forced to give information, you are just giving it willingly.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So many nitwits scanned the Coinbase QR code shown during their commercial that it overloaded their servers. It could have been a QR giving access to your personal device but people just scanned away.

QR codes don't work like that. Your device is programmed to inform you of downloads and request permissions to actively install. Codes are hyperlinks to the relevant public domain.

The QR code directed people to a link offering $15 in Bitcoin to those who sign up for a Coinbase account before February 15. 

originally posted by: Hecate666

The only thing we all need is this:
If you have symptoms, you are ill. Stay in bed.
If you feel fine, you are healthy, do what you normally do.

Your excitement stems from the assumption that you can be contagious without feeling sick. Which is a very sad and scared state to be in. Imagine being frightened of healthy people. 🙄

Just live your life or barricade yourself in your home, whatever makes you happy, but don't give us inane excuses for this dumb and unnecessary device.

Individual freedoms means each of us makes our own independent lifestyle decisions. No one person decides what we ALL need.

You don't know me, so don't talk for me.

edit on 14-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

QR codes don't work like that.

I'm aware, I was speaking metaphorically on how it was a herd-like behavior.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I didn't talk about you and if you bothered to read, I accept anything you decide to do. What are you on about.
?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join