It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ottawa POLICE threat to start towing vehicles, get a loud and stirring rendition of O Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Yes, now that is how to protest.

If they do start towing, please be sure to wash the still parked trucks. From what I have learned from those Canadian truck towing shows, it is much harder to tow a truck that is frozen to the ground. We would not want to get the tow truck operators dirty, would we?

I think the tow truck drivers that tow truckers on the orders of the PO PO, better make sure they have enough money to run and hide, because when things get bad, they will be on the wrong side of this sh!tstorm. Same goes for Ford, Trudeau, Elliott (Jim Flaherty's black widow, paid her well huh?), Tam, Freakland, etc, it will be a good day to see them all swinging ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Doug Ford went snowmobiling while Ottawa braced for a second weekend of protests

But where was Trudeau for the two weeks? should we trust that he was in Ottawa?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Yes, now that is how to protest.

If they do start towing, please be sure to wash the still parked trucks. From what I have learned from those Canadian truck towing shows, it is much harder to tow a truck that is frozen to the ground. We would not want to get the tow truck operators dirty, would we?

I think the tow truck drivers that tow truckers on the orders of the PO PO, better make sure they have enough money to run and hide, because when things get bad, they will be on the wrong side of this sh!tstorm. Same goes for Ford, Trudeau, Elliott (Jim Flaherty's black widow, paid her well huh?), Tam, Freakland, etc, it will be a good day to see them all swinging ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Doug Ford went snowmobiling while Ottawa braced for a second weekend of protests

But where was Trudeau for the two weeks? should we trust that he was in Ottawa?

Trudeau, Ford, the lot of them, should be hunted down like the bacteria in the puke of the pig that they are and arrested by citizens, charged and tried for high treason, high crimes and crimes against humanity. When/if found guilty, I would hope the sentence would be death, because we really can't afford to waste good taxpayer dollars on keeping bad sh!t in prison storage.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

<< 1   >>

join