It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ottawa POLICE threat to start towing vehicles, get a loud and stirring rendition of O Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Been watching this with increasing interest, not sure what tomorrow will bring, but keep on trucking Canada. It could be the chill in the air but ain't gonna lie it gave me goosebumps a little bit. Watch the looks of the faces of some of the police officers as they hastily leave. I want to know who the Police Liason officers was they looked a little miffed, while the beat officer look just a little ashamed

The Ottawa Police tried to stir the pot at the front lines tonight with a threat to start towing vehicles when they were surrounded by Canadian protesters and treated to the Canadian anthem.

edit on 10-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Fri Feb 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

THAT is how it's done.

Very proud of my Canadian cousins today.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Damn terrorist are at it again sheesh.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

All I can say is that as a freedom lover I am very proud of Canadians right now.

Lead the way.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes, now that is how to protest.

If they do start towing, please be sure to wash the still parked trucks. From what I have learned from those Canadian truck towing shows, it is much harder to tow a truck that is frozen to the ground. We would not want to get the tow truck operators dirty, would we?
edit on 2 10 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, after the last 2 to 3 years here in America Im still amazed at the restraint from both sides. I did notice one of the Conservative leaders in Parliament Candice Bergen asking what happens if they reach 100%

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That is the way its supposed to be done, nothing the cops could do except leave because anything else would really be bad optics and swing even more people to the protestors side.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Our frozen northern cousins are a... one-of-a-kind type of dignified, even in disputes, and this pretty much highlights that. You keep on politely objecting & singing the anthem, god sure dun broke the culture mold when he made Canadians. Went, "Ah, just the right mix of manners, and sass! Well, looks like we're already done here, Bob, put the stuff away, pretty much perfect."
edit on 2/11/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

My God. Trudeau is an actual robot during that exchange. It's a little chilling.

On the flip side, your first video is absolutely heartwarming.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Yes and then he left the House of Commons in the middle of Congress for the second time in two days.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Yes and then he left the House of Commons in the middle of Congress for the second time in two days.

I know and it's when the conservatives are pressing him just to meet with them, something he should have done immediately. Even if he snubbed them, he could say Ive meet with the opposition leaders, but he can't because he is too busy being evasive.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Canada... 90% of the snow. Most of the cannabis. All the tyranny....Oh' Canada indeed.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Air breaks, no one is moving a truck without a load of time and practically impossible in the current situation

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So they tried to phone the towing companies and now they decided it was time for the police tow the trucks themselves? at the order of the polticans?

Because majority of the towing companies simply refused to tow the trucks.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I find it comical how the health minster still keeps saying the nonsense how the vaccination is protection despite that even the vaccinated are getting infected what a joke they are.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Yes, now that is how to protest.

If they do start towing, please be sure to wash the still parked trucks. From what I have learned from those Canadian truck towing shows, it is much harder to tow a truck that is frozen to the ground. We would not want to get the tow truck operators dirty, would we?

I think the tow truck drivers that tow truckers on the orders of the PO PO, better make sure they have enough money to run and hide, because when things get bad, they will be on the wrong side of this sh!tstorm. Same goes for Ford, Trudeau, Elliott (Jim Flaherty's black widow, paid her well huh?), Tam, Freakland, etc, it will be a good day to see them all swinging ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Canadian judge just ruled the bridge disruptions illegal.

Same idiot who liked shutting down the economy over minimally lethal covid.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

As he represents the globalist organizations, I guess he has no choice but to asset himself as a dictator. It's treason.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It’s going to get violent soon from the government side and it will be interesting to see what the response is. My take is that a false flag will be launched making the truckers appear violent then a crushing government blow.

I love the civil disobedience but there will be no Chang with this playbook.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Far leftists are still calling it a Fringe Far Right Movement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join