It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boosted Bob Sagat's Death Likely Caused From Falling and Hitting Head

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
I had many concussions as a kid & throughout life. However as an adult around 2007 I was sleeping on a large King size bed at home & had one side near the wall as close as I could with a small night stand between. I had on micro fleece PJs & really soft sheets were on the bed. Not sure what happened if I was getting up or getting up to turn over but & slipped & cracked the back of me head on the sharp edge of the night stand & was wedged between the bed & the wall, laying on me back, holding the back of my head. Bloody hell I was in so much pain I laid there actually crying & not sure for how long but eventually hands felt wet & I was bleeding a small amount. I had heard not safe to go to sleep after a hard knock to the head. I tried to stay awake but couldn't...lucky nothing happened.

Glad we now have all the new info that has come out over the past few years about concussions in sports & the brain studies
I would definitely get checked out after head trauma now.

Cheers
Ektar

How many times did you die after holding your chest and falling asleep AFTER hitting your head?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My 87 year old mother is "fully boosted" as well and recently (last month) fell and hit her head.

She did not loose consciousness, fortunately, but, unlike Mr. Saget, immediately requested the help of a neighbor who got her to the emergency room ASAP.

There, it was discovered through a CT scan that she had suffered a sub-dural hematoma, fortunately small enough that no surgery was needed to treat it.

Suffice to say, head trauma can be deceptively dangerous to ignore even when they appear to be minor.

Not really clear that a vaccine had anything to do with Mr. Saget's demise, since, anecdotally, at least, we can see that an older recipient with a similar injury survived, largely due to timely diagnosis and proper medical treatment.

edit on 10-2-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here in the UK in rugby and footie head injuries are taken very seriously and rightly so.

Even when a player is not unconscious and seems OK they have to go off for a Head Injury Assessment.

Interesting that many on here question Covid death statistics yet whenever someone dies who's been vaccinated they automatically claim it was because of the shots.

Out of the many, many millions of vaxxed folk it's inevitable that quite a few will die of natural causes.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was hit in the Back of the Head with a Baseball Bat.
No bleeding no cracks lol i was one Lucky SOB.

originally posted by: carewemust
Bumped the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it, went to sleep, cranium filled with blood, may have awoken, but died.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What can you hit the back of your head on? We'd know more if details of the 25-day duration coroner's exam was published, like it was for Epstein.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Like some suggested here did Bob Sagat upset anyone recently? this reminds like one of those murders on Police TV shows.
edit on 10-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"How many times did you die after holding your chest and falling asleep AFTER hitting your head?"

How many people go to sleep with their arm across their chest? An awful lot of us, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Like wise Out of the many, many millions of infected folk it's inevitable that quite a few will die of natural causes. But you can't every infection as the cause.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"How many times did you die after holding your chest and falling asleep AFTER hitting your head?"

How many people go to sleep with their arm across their chest? An awful lot of us, don't you think?

Only evil creatures do that, like vampires, and you.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"Only evil creatures do that, like vampires, and you."

I'd like to think that that wasn't meant to be serious? It's difficult to tell.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I didn't see anything about bruising in the opening post or its link.

However, after about five seconds of searching I did find these...

Fatal cerebral haemorrhage after COVID-19 vaccine

Case presentation: The patient was a previously healthy woman in her thirties with headaches that developed one week after vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19. Three days later, her condition deteriorated rapidly, and she presented to the emergency department with slurred speech, uncoordinated movements and reduced consciousness. Symptoms progressed to left-sided hemiparesis and her level of consciousness deteriorated. Computed tomography (CT) of the head showed a large right-sided haemorrhage and incipient herniation. She was found to have severe thrombocytopenia 37 x 109/l, (ref 145 - 390 x 109/l). In spite of efforts to reduce intracranial pressure, the patient died the following day. Post mortem examination revealed antibodies to PF4, and fresh small thrombi were found in the transverse sinus, frontal lobe and pulmonary artery.

Interpretation: Severe thrombocytopenia and antibodies to PF4 make a diagnosis of vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) likely.

Aphasia seven days after second dose of an mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine

Case report
A 52yo male developed sudden-onset reading difficulty and aphasia 7d after the second dose of an mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. He had a previous history of myocardial infarction, arterial hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and nephrolithiasis. Blood pressure was slightly elevated on admission. Blood tests revealed mildly elevated D-dimer, pre-diabetes and hyperuricemia. Cerebral magnetic resonance imaging revealed an intracerebral bleeding (ICB) in the left temporal lobe. Aphasia resolved almost completely within a few days. Blood pressure values were normal throughout hospitalisation. Whether there was a causal relation between the ICB and the vaccination remains speculative but cannot be definitively excluded.

Conclusions
A second dose of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccination may be followed by ICB. Though the pathophysiology of ICB remains unexplained a causal relation between ICB and the vaccination cannot be excluded. Risk factors for ICB should be carefully monitored in patients undergoing SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

I'm sure there are more reports and studies. While not conclusive, there may be a link. There may being a link for "saving lives" was the entire justification for mandates, masks, lock downs, etc, so there may being a link between the jabs and brain bleeds, blood clots, and more is enough for me to follow the science and say that they're more dangerous than not.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

It's here in the Daily Mail link:

"It is not clear what he hit his head on, but whatever it was it left a bruise on the back of his head".

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"It is not clear what he hit his head on, but whatever it was it left a bruise on the back of his head".

Jesus Christ!!!! The size of the needle they must have stuck him with!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You say the quote you gave is in a link, but don't give the link. Thanks? Can you edit it back in? The link in the opening post I was addressing does not include anything about bruising.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It was In the Daily Mail link.

Here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

Bumped the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it, went to sleep, cranium filled with blood, may have awoken, but died.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What can you hit the back of your head on? We'd know more if details of the 25-day duration coroner's exam was published, like it was for Epstein.

Yes indeed you were! Did they rob you and leave you in the hotel room for dead?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
One less scumbag, I imagine a lot of people had reason.
Rumble, since YT loves the pedos

Whenever the liberal media and Hollywood people lament the loss of a barely-known actor over and over for weeks, it's likely because he/she is one of the "insiders" with the pedo scene, or other perversions.

With the continuing attention to the death of Bob Saget, I looked him up and found (of all things) this AboveTopSecret.com thread on Saget's connection to things Satanic.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and even a Jeffrey Epstein connection: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Child rape?? Yikes! Hope that isn't true! The thing is, with Hollywood, anything's possible.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Multiple skull fractures, 2 black eyes..... that was quite a fall!
Pic below is from the article link -

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It's here in the Daily Mail link:

Do you suppose the media prints what it's told without checking the actual facts? Ever?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
LOL no playing baseball when i was a kid then later in life
i got T bone in an auto accident.
My Head flew in places it shouldn't have.
Hard head I SUPPOSE.

originally posted by: bluesman462002

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes indeed you were! Did they rob you and leave you in the hotel room for dead?

<< 1    3 >>

join