It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Trucker Protest Possible on Sunday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh Boy..

www.yahoo.com...

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement and public safety officials in the United States that a prolonged trucker convoy protesting vaccine mandates could begin on Feb. 13, when the Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The warning of a trucker protest similar to the one that has brought Ottawa, Canada, to a virtual halt, states that “the convoy could severely disrupt transportation, federal government, and law enforcement operations through gridlock and potential counterprotests.”

has received reports of a convoy of truckers planning to potentially block roads in major metropolitan cities in the United States in protest of, among other things, vaccine mandates for truck drivers.”

I had wondered if this was coming.
This is widely effective in Europe and looks to be in Canada too, I just wonder will it work in the US.
Also if it is, get ready for those shortages!!
Please stay safe everyone.

PS. There is nothing more American than peaceful protest.

edit on 9-2-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Widely effective in Europe???? Well it aint happening in the UK cos all the truckers are busy doing what they are paid for, delivering food, goods and fuel.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It doesn't stand a chance; the government will squash the protestors like flies in a nano-second, siting 'domestic terrorism'. They'll make sure that enough bad actors show up to prevent any kind of peaceful protest that goes against their agenda.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Widely effective in Europe???? Well it aint happening in the UK cos all the truckers are busy doing what they are paid for, delivering food, goods and fuel.

I don’t mean right at the moment, I meant when they did have them.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It doesn't stand a chance; the government will squash the protestors like flies in a nano-second, siting 'domestic terrorism'. They'll make sure that enough bad actors show up to prevent any kind of peaceful protest that goes against their agenda.

I think the big five operators are the issue, how many independent drivers are there and out of those who can spare the loss of revenue.

link   

Sounds like they already know all the plans…

The DHS alert says “the group intends to start in California as early as mid-February and travel to Washington, D.C., as late as mid-March, reportedly gathering truckers as they travel across the country,” adding that truckers from the protest in Ottawa may also head to Washington to participate.

link   

The DHS alert says “the group intends to start in California as early as mid-February and travel to Washington, D.C.

An empty stadium on Super Bowl Sunday would garner some attention

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Need some major carbon revving on the Southern Border 🗜️🚬

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Already attempted. Back when the weather was warm.

See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Protesting the rapid rise in the cost of living, in addition to the vaccination mandates, may get a foothold.

Especially for Truckers, because their fuel price has doubled since Biden took over.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No weapons, no violence, no threats, no warrants, no terrorism. They can't do anything except hand out citations.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes, let's screw up our trucking in this Country instead of trying to talk to each other.

I'm sure this is going to help. LOL!

You get chaos if you create chaos. Just don't bitch about it when there is nothing on the shelves or no gas at the stations. We know how some cry and moan about gas and grocery prices. Well, this won't help.

But go for it. I'm not sure what this will accomplish except pissing people off more.
edit on 9-2-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I propose we all put a TRUCK as our avatar this Sunday to show solidarity.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

No weapons, no violence, no threats, no warrants, no terrorism. They can't do anything except hand out citations.

You must think all the protestors at the capital building wielding weapons were all conservatives. Fair enough!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yes, let's screw up our trucking in this Country instead of trying to talk to each other.

Who is supposed to talk to each other?

You mean everyone get on a forum or Twitter and fix the problems?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Sounds like they already know all the plans…

The DHS alert says “the group intends to start in California as early as mid-February and travel to Washington, D.C., as late as mid-March, reportedly gathering truckers as they travel across the country,” adding that truckers from the protest in Ottawa may also head to Washington to participate.

A person would have to have their head buried pretty deep in the sand to think ANY movement in this country hasn't been infiltrated by the alphabet groups.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

The DHS alert says “the group intends to start in California as early as mid-February and travel to Washington, D.C.

Want to get people's attention those so inclined should boycott watching the Super Bowl.

I know the College Football Playoff just had great numbers, it would be pretty cool to cut those in half

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Want to get people's attention those so inclined should boycott watching the Super Bowl.

I know the College Football Playoff just had great numbers, it would be pretty cool to cut those in half

If Joe Biden delivers a "pre Super Bowl Message", I might actively boycott the game. (Actively means sending an e-mail to NBC telling them that you didn't watch the Olympics or the Super Bowl due to them supporting the wrong people.)

edit on 2/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Absolutely retarded

Let's protest the intentional supply chain shutdown by using the guys moving the supply chain!!
Yes!!
1000% convinced this is the intention

Did you see what god just did, man?

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Absolutely retarded

Let's protest the intentional supply chain shutdown by using the guys moving the supply chain!!
Yes!!
1000% convinced this is the intention

Did you see what god just did, man?

Yes this is something I thought about too. This would be a great way to place blame on “protestors” for the supply shut down, when we all know things were/are getting bad…

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Let them demonize working class truckers.

The mask has fallen and the emporer has no clothes.

A meat head comedian has more viewers than cnn, msnbc and fox....combined.

I dont doubt they will blame the shortages on the truckers. I doubt that it will have the effect they hope.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join