It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court issues 10-day ban on honking in downtown Ottawa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: vNex92

I support the ban. I'm not in Ottawa but I could only imagine the stress people must be experiencing. It's ignorant. It's one thing after a city wins a stanley cup, but every half hour for 12 hours a day for 2 weeks?

Is that the only way to get noticed?

I hope the protest continues but there is no reason to anger people that don't want to get involved, or they will get involved.

The point is to get them involved, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Horns or guns, which do you prefer?

I would tend to agree with both comments above. Sometimes a cause is more important than some noise. This one certainly is.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why give a judge with jurisdictional authority over a people complaining about a policy handed down by gov authorities? Us vs them gwb style?

This judge has no authority over gov policymakers? Does his opinion matter more than the thousands proclaiming the tyranny handed upon their heads?
Does he shake and sweat if his phone rings?

Placing a foot where there is no place to stand is putrid nor lasts very long.

Choose beneficence!
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Isn't 'honky' a racist slur?

What about honky-tonk pianos?

How about honking your nose?

Is yelling the word 'honk' also 'banned'?

Does any court have actual power to LAWFULLY ban any non-criminal activity?

I would research the legalese meaning of the word 'issue'. You might be surprised as to what it means, and to whom it applies.

Did you know you can actually REJECT things that are 'issued'? (Protesting is not good, as 'to protest' means 'accept begrudgingly')

If only people knew about Black's Law Dictionary and legalese definitions of words..

When you start questioning things, the rabbit hole turns out to be pretty darn deep. For example, why would anyone have any right to BAN you from using your right to do whatever the heck you want with your own property (for example, a 'honker' or whatever it's called)?

There's the theory that whoever owns the land you are standing on, has the right to dictate what you are allowed to do on that land. But who really owns a city or a road? Also, if it's public space, ownership doesn't always matter, because just purely pragmatically, you can't really enforce everything in a public place the same way you can in a private space.

If you declare something you own to be a public space, then you are automatically reducing the amount of control you can wield on that space.

Then there's the matter of 'who REALLY owns ANY land and why, and how solid are the grounds (no pun intended) for that'?

I mean, if we go back in history, most land was just .. taken. Confiscated ( = take unlawfully), stolen!

Even in early days of history, when no one 'officially' owned any land, could land ownership even happen? Can you really, as a bipedal entity, own a piece of a planet and say it's completely and utterly yours?

There's something so fishy about all this stuff, especially looking at history and how land was 'acquired', I don't really have straight answers to everything, just many, many questions.

I think it's interesting and is worth thinking about. People should FINALLY learn the difference between 'legal system' and 'law', because the world is now showing it's pretty much PARAMOUNT to know it if people still want to remain even relatively free and not dominated (with their own consent, stupidly) completely and utterly by a handful of megalo-maniac oligarchs.

When I talk about people waking up, I mean the truth about everything - at least the basics. What is a human being and why (not theories, but the truth), why is 'act', 'statute', code' or 'corporate rule' completely different from LAW (which is based on the ten commandments), how much the PTPB have lied to the masses throughout history, including the very big, powerful, unbelievable (for a reason) things we take for granted as fact.

Neil Armstrong never had the kind of joyous face you'd expect of someone that had TRULY achieved what we were told he achieved, and he avoided publicity like the plague. Just to give one hint as to open the Pandora's Box of starting to QUESTION the official stories we've been told (but never proven, never shown a shred of irrefutable or even believable proof).

Wake up, please.. it's going to be too late very soon.

edit on 9-2-2022 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He's running the script.

You know their playbook.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join