It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnipeg Driver of Car Attack In Freedom Convoy Protest is Antifa Terrorist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The corporate media is ignoring it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Madviking

Yes I know. But on the flipside, not every extremist nut job is necessarily Antifa.

For sure, most aren't numerically.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Of course, if you were caught in another country participating in an anti-establishment group, left OR right, by intelligence services .... what are the odds you'd end up in a warm prison with 3 squares a day, ability to read/watch TV, access to yard time, and generally what we in the "West" have come to agree is humane treatment for the incarcerated, even for things like essentially espionage or treason.

Last I knew the Tsarnev brother that survived the Boston Marathon Bombing hasn't been "dissapeared", like the figure skater in China that dared to even utter words against the regime. The Times Square bomber, another individual, that had they pulled that in a non "Western" country, would've been subjected to horrors that'd make waterboarding look like fun water play.

Everything is about perspective, and I think some have either lost it, or not been around the block long enough times to get it yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So, at what point does it become morally right to run over protesters en masse regardless of if they're taken part in any destructive behavior?

To protect your presumably innocent passersby ass or the asses of other passersby suddenly finding themselves trapped in a vehicle in the midst of a feral crowd when the ONLY way out of said crowd is to floor it.

Unless you'd just prefer people rip a vehicle apart to maul those inside trapped in Easy Pickings Seats.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I absolutely don't condone this behavior, but I seem to recall a lot of people on here saying the running over protesters that are disrupting traffic is justified. Hell, the Republican state governments of Oklahoma, Iowa, and Florida have even passed laws that seek to protect drivers that run over protesters.

So the persecution complex seems a bit fake when so many on the Right were celebrating the kinds of actions when the positions were reversed.

This is not left vs right but actually switched on human beings fighting for our very human rights. For our children's rights, for all of us, even for you. You know actual important stuff.
And some frigging political leftist moron runs one of these people over and makes it something it isn't.

Why did you feel the need to change the subject with a childish: 'but you did...' left vs right crap at all?

Running a freedom fighter over is a very s_hitty thing to do, and anyone condoning this or even trying to deflect from it, should do some soul searching.
edit on 7-2-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

BLM and Antifa are not protestors they are terrorist and they will burn cities and kill citizens

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The man who recently ran over peaceful protestors in Winnipeg has been revealed as Antifa

The man charged in Winnipeg for an attack on a convoy protest is a radical far-left anarchist. Police, however, are still treating the incident as a hit-and-run, rather than a hate crime.

Four people taking part in a convoy protest in Manitoba's capital city were injured and rushed to hospital after a car plowed into the crowd. The man alleged to be the driver of the vehicle, Dave Zegarac, was taken into custody an hour later after a brief struggle with police. A white jeep can be seen hitting one person, before accelerating and hitting three more.

www.rebelnews.com...

I truly don't think that anyone should be surprised that it was Antifa.
Their job is to infiltrate, cause as much damage and trouble as possible and then BLAME the ones that they infiltrated into.
I'm sure his defense will be he was feeling threaten and being attacked
edit on 7-2-2022 by Foggy2 because: added last line

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Because Canada is a free enough country that, even if we're monitored, we have the right to get into a car and drive.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

The corporate media is ignoring it.

Theyre much more concerned with two mysterious figures who tried to start a fire........

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Of course, if you were caught in another country participating in an anti-establishment group, left OR right, by intelligence services .... what are the odds you'd end up in a warm prison with 3 squares a day, ability to read/watch TV, access to yard time, and generally what we in the "West" have come to agree is humane treatment for the incarcerated, even for things like essentially espionage or treason.

Last I knew the Tsarnev brother that survived the Boston Marathon Bombing hasn't been "dissapeared", like the figure skater in China that dared to even utter words against the regime. The Times Square bomber, another individual, that had they pulled that in a non "Western" country, would've been subjected to horrors that'd make waterboarding look like fun water play.

Everything is about perspective, and I think some have either lost it, or not been around the block long enough times to get it yet.

Yes, I agree about this point. I worked and lived abroad. This is one reason I'm not longer an anti-western, hard leftist anymore. I went out into the world. The US and West are far from the worst places to live. Especially with human rights.

But, the point I was responding to was not on this topic, but about intelligence agencies having a history of infiltrating and disrupting protest groups.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

What evidence do they have he's a radical left terrorist? Are you sure he isn't an "agent provocateur" or MK Ultra victim? I haven't seen evidence from your link as that website is garbage clickbait.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So they are refusing to call this an attack and are framing it as an accident but he struggled w police???

I'm always baffled by the bullsnip the media pushes and the absolute brainless twits that believe it

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He seems to be part of the trend all these nwo actors/politicians have.
Blackmailed pedos.
Surprise

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So they are refusing to call this an attack and are framing it as an accident but he struggled w police???

I'm always baffled by the bullsnip the media pushes and the absolute brainless twits that believe it

Thats why they are fading into irrelevence.

As are the people who still consume it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
AntiFa - The real white terrorist organization

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The guy that ran over a convoy protester was in a punk band call "Class War Kids."

It should go to illustrate that the left does not understand the working class and never did. They wear the working class like a fashion accessory.

The left HATES the working class because the entire 20th century was a clinic on discrediting communism as the ideology of workers.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

far-left anarchist

That's bizarre. I was under the impression that democrats love government and crave authority making decisions for all levels of society. How does that resemble anarchist ideals?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This is why they despise these protests

Its apparent to anyone with eyes that the left leadership does not represent the working class.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So, at what point does it become morally right to run over protesters en masse regardless of if they're taken part in any destructive behavior?

we'll always have Waukesha christmas parade and david dorn.

oh wait, you said protesters.

sorry my bad.

edit on 8-2-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

What evidence do they have he's a radical left terrorist? Are you sure he isn't an "agent provocateur" or MK Ultra victim? I haven't seen evidence from your link as that website is garbage clickbait.

he looks like he ate his x box and got mad after his mom wouldn't buy him another.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join