It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnipeg Driver of Car Attack In Freedom Convoy Protest is Antifa Terrorist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When they brandish weapons toward you, advance/surround, when they attempt to enter the vehicle. Easy Isn’t it?

a reply to: Xcalibur254

edit on 7-2-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

So, at what point does it become morally right to run over protesters en masse regardless of if they're taken part in any destructive behavior?

Try to avoid those areas, If you're one of the unlucky driver that comes up on a road that protester are occupying..

When the crowd refuses to let you by safely. Why should a family be put through that. Kids in a car while peaceful protesters kick, punch and throw projectiles at your car.

I'm getting those I care about out of there as safely as possible. If that means I have to knock a few people over... so be it.

Edit: it's in the thread you linked.
*language *
youtu.be...

edit on 7-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I wasn't aware of the CCTV being off, that's very good to know.

So a nutty progressor was our first act of violence.

I think we need police protection from those lunatics.

edit on 2/7/2022 by MykeNukem because: truckers...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I absolutely don't condone this behavior, but I seem to recall a lot of people on here saying the running over protesters that are disrupting traffic is justified. Hell, the Republican state governments of Oklahoma, Iowa, and Florida have even passed laws that seek to protect drivers that run over protesters.

So the persecution complex seems a bit fake when so many on the Right were celebrating the kinds of actions when the positions were reversed.

What a pathetic response.

WTF persecution complex?

Someone ran someone over. If that's cool with you, so be it.

If it was ANTIFA here that was run over, all of us here in Ottawa would have rushed to their aid.

Study Canadian politics, we don't divide ourselves right/left.

You know nothing of what's happening.

Blabbering Pontifications.
edit on 2/7/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That person that attacked the convoy protestors has Croatian/Balkan name just from my observation. That is a shame there are those in the Balkans who support the truckers.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The difference is nut jobs, attacking people in cars.
I'm gonna tell ya when my car starts a rockin, I'm gonna start a knockin said nut jobs on their a@@ and if they happen to get under the wheels so be it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What evidence do they have he's a radical left terrorist? Are you sure he isn't an "agent provocateur" or MK Ultra victim? I haven't seen evidence from your link as that website is garbage clickbait.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I didn't know that the CCTV security cameras in the area were purposefully shut off. I wonder if cell and internet services are being interfered with in the area as well?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yeah I read last night, that he is also a pedophile.
It’s been reported on for over 15 years by people against him.

patriots.win..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link to allegation

Then I saw on Twitter some others saying the same thing and linking to a blog post from years back saying the same.

edit on 7-2-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Me too. A lot of the same BS happening in the States is happening here now. Calling Canadians bigots, Jan 6-type BS over the Freedom Convoy, Antifa driving over peaceful protestors and NOT being charged with a hate crime--when burning one of their Fascist flags might be considered a hate crime. Same old crap, the Canadian version. All so ridiculous.
edit on 7-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

You may need police protection from the police. They've decided they have the right to steal from a peaceful, constitutionally protected protest. And to smear and threaten.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Rebel News is the very best news we have in Canada. They aren't perfect, but they've exposed a lot of stuff the mainstream won't touch, and they are passionate about getting right into the thick of things to reveal shocking truths. All our corporate media is bunk.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: zosimov

I'm seeing a lot of people celebrating in this thread:
Watch: Tacoma Police Department Run Over Protesters

It's hard to argue with someone who can't tell the difference between a peaceful crowd and a violent crowd. You win.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Not sure. Outdoors everyone seems to have fine reception, as far as I can tell from the countless videos I've been watching. But I'm not there.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

A lot of male feminist/far left types seem to be pedophiles, rapists or perverts of some kind.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Okay, I've been sufficiently baited. Interesting article. The contents don't seem to match the headline and all his anarchist "friends" think he's a creepy weirdo.

police said “some comments made by the accused that tends to suggest this was not specifically about the [vaccine] mandates,” adding that Zegarac “wasn't for or against any of the general views that are floating around this country.”

And

A post on a local Winnipeg punk Facebook group disavowed Zegarac, describing how he “is despised by every group or organization he's ever claimed to represent,”

And

The anonymous post also referred to allegations levied against Zegarac that claimed he acted inappropriately with underage females in the punk rock scene.

And

“I have no love for the convoy group at all and hate to see what's happening in Canada right now but NONE of them deserve to be hit with a vehicle,”

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I absolutely don't condone this behavior, but I seem to recall a lot of people on here saying the running over protesters that are disrupting traffic is justified. Hell, the Republican state governments of Oklahoma, Iowa, and Florida have even passed laws that seek to protect drivers that run over protesters.

So the persecution complex seems a bit fake when so many on the Right were celebrating the kinds of actions when the positions were reversed.

This is disingenous.

Those laws passed are for if you are being attacked and surrounded by a mob, while in your car. In 2020 a number of times people were attacked in their cars, and at one point mobs tried to pull people out of their car.

In this case, absolutely someone should be able to drive to safety out of a mob, in self defense.

Nobody was saying that you can attack protesters with your car, as the aggressor..

The individual in this current case attacked people with his car.

edit on 7-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

The dude is wearing a mask in the car, but license plate is fully visible.

Crazy and stupid!

Like masturbation with a condom...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So, at what point does it become morally right to run over protesters en masse regardless of if they're taken part in any destructive behavior?

You are being disingenous, and were already told the difference. I know CNN redacted these facts, but during the 2020 riots a lot of people even random commuters were targeted in their cars, sometimes even with children in the back. ESCAPING with your car from a violent mob is very different than targeting peaceful protesters with your car.

I am in full support of a person, in self defense, escaping in their car from a violent mob targeting them.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Right, during the Rodney King riots people were pulled out of cars/trucks and killed. That's happened in history.

The moment a mob starts violently attacking a person or family in a car, especially trying to gain entry, they are not peaceful and are dangerous. A person has the right to escape and protect themselves and family. They do not need to submit to vigilantes.

Especially when you add in kids in the car.

To be clear, i'm 100% against someone attacking a peaceful protest or non-aggressive crowd with a car

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Try to avoid those areas, If you're one of the unlucky driver that comes up on a road that protester are occupying..

When the crowd refuses to let you by safely. Why should a family be put through that. Kids in a car while peaceful protesters kick, punch and throw projectiles at your car.

I'm getting those I care about out of there as safely as possible. If that means I have to knock a few people over... so be it.

Edit: it's in the thread you linked.
*language *
youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join