It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure coming soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

πŸ‘½πŸ›ΈπŸ₯΄β˜•οΈπŸ©

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wearefree4

There.will.never.ever.ever. b.any. disclosure.

There doesn't need to be.

And no 1 person, Country or group....would be believed...nor accepted by the whole world at once.

Put together all the evidence in past, current, ancient, futuristic sightings etc...and you want someone or thing to disclose what we already know to be obvious?

No.Disclosure. By anyone. Don't need it...unless one is just oblivious.

edit on 02220528America/ChicagoSun, 06 Feb 2022 09:31:05 -060031202200000005 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

I'll keep my reply short n sweet .

Soldiers have phones , Phones can still record video and take pictures without WIFI / Internet .

I still remember a Friend of mine got images of a dead Osama bin Laden seconds after they shot him in the eyes hours maybe days before the public even knew the raid took place. I spent time training with Ranger Battalion and I can tell you most of Battalion is made up of E4's and below who have IPhones every second of every day.

It's not the 80's anymore mate it's 2022 the world is completely interconnected .
edit on 6-2-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Im starting to think theres nothing to disclose - This whole working with the government to stay hidden if you think about is just dumb why would they ? And the technology thing well we got Velcro ..........

edit on 6-2-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Is disclosure coming soon?

Disclosure has been on going since the release of the movie "They Live". My personal feelings are that The Disclosure Project, and the Great Awakening, are one in the same........

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

There isn't anything to disclose. That's the fact. We...everybody...and you...knows.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Humans are TERRIBLE obervers; some excited pilot can see the back end of a jet
and call it a UFO. That disclosure is trickling out.

Some people snap shots of 'Black Triangle UFOs' and make a huge stirr.. then it's
noticed that their camera aperatures are triangular... that disclosure i trickling out.

The US Government is still doing human experimentation; that could be disclosed.

The US Government, on occasion, still does fake UFO incidents for intel operaitons;
that continues to be disclosed.

The US Government is studying the mental illness associated wtih some people who
claim to see UFOs; that continues to be disclosed.

So yes... there is a slow disclosure occurring..

I'm not a debunker BTW.. I personally 'believe' that some unsual phenomenon
happens every so often. Not very often. That is nearly impossible to study
in a controlled manner.

Welcome to UFOlogy!
edit on 8-2-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

There isn't anything to disclose. That's the fact. We...everybody...and you...knows.

Oh, well then, why don't you tell us all about the Homo Capensis and the part it plays in the movie "They Live"? Or maybe the construct on Mars that resembles a boat? Because I sure as hell have never heard a peep about things like that in the MSM or school... Nothing to disclose????????

Oh, wait, your one of the ones who took the blue pill, sorry, never-mind, it was all a bad night mare..... Carry on.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

edit on 02223928America/ChicagoTue, 08 Feb 2022 23:33:39 -060033202200000039 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Been a few decades since my ETS from the Army and I was only a combat engineer, nothing elite, just glorified infantry. I mention this because I understand that time changes everything, including the military and its personnel. But, seriously? Special operators can now, not only bring personal cellphones on sensitive missions, but are free to snap pics of high-level targets neutralized on said missions? So, I guess OPSEC ain't a thing in the modern US military?

Well, at least the modern Army includes lesbians raised by lesbians so there's still some hope for the future. I mean, that's progress, right? Right?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If it happens, When it happens, it will not come as an "Announcement" from any alphabet-soup agency or any government at all.

Regardless of what some may 'expect', the disbelief, pandemonium, and second-guessing of many will preclude acceptance by multitudes (the remainder are already believers). There will always be hordes that will never trust or believe human "authorities".

Consequently, there is only ONE way that universal, unambiguous, incontrovertible disclosure is even remotely possible:

True Disclosure: wherein there is no doubt in anyone's mind can only happen of the Disclosure came directly from "them".

And I don't think it will be the proverbial "Saucers on the White House Lawn".

Instead - to avoid panic and alarming the unwashed masses: a telepathic phasing in with assurances of continued non-interference.

Whether we all believe them or not is a discussion for another day. On that topic, I'm leaning toward Stephen Hawking's warning:
"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans."

Of course, a truly benevolent, altruistic race is possible as well, I guess. But somehow, I doubt they would come all this way just to pat us on the head.

OR?:

edit on 2/9/2022 by Outrageo because: c me @ L5

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Everyone has smart phones

Assumption you can't possibly back up. You are basically claiming _EVERYONE_ in the whole existence has not only one, but MULTIPLE 'smartphones' (it's one word, not two). You should know that's not even possible, let alone a fact.

instantly uploading images to the web .

You don't put a SPACE before the period. Why would anyone do that?

Another assumption; why would anyone be 'instantly uploading images to the WEB' of all things? Can't they upload after a couple of seconds? Also, it's not the 'smartphones' that make the uploading decision, it's the user.

Can't they upload images (can't they be videos or other data? How about photos?) somewhere else than a narrowly-defined 'the web' protocol, which stands for 'World Wide Web', or 'WWW', which has a very specific meaning. There is a ridiculous amount of other protocols and ways to upload something.

Also, 'the web' is not really a place you can upload things, you probably mean a server of some kind.

I am getting tired of trying to correct people, when they thoughtlessly vomit whatever mindflow with only a fraction of focus or understanding of what they're actually saying.

Could people finally learn to at least focus when posting something?

To add, it's never 'instantly' anyway. How do you define 'instantly'? I mean, do you realize the implications of your claim? Even if uploading an image takes a tiny fraction of a millisecond, it's still not actually 'instant'. Usually it takes longer than that, large images even longer, not taking account the fluctuations in network quality, server errors, OS crashes, failed uploads, having to make selections of where to upload something and choosing the file, etc.. (I mean, I don't know in detail how a minicomputer like 'smartphone' works, as I don't own one, but I am using common sense)

Lastly, I think you meant to say "CAPABLE of uploading", or you are claiming that 'smartphones' AUTOMATICALLY instantly upload images 'to the web' (urgh).

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

What are people talking about, 'if' and then writing odd theories.

The 'disclosure' has happened a long time ago, you just have to be able to see the truth from the ever-increasing garbage dataflow that surrounds us.

The information is out there, you have to do the work to dig it out and understand it. Even then, you need to separate the truth from the lies, disinformation, misinformation and plausible errors.

Hint: Icke is wrong and his theories have nothing to do with truth or reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Been a few decades since my ETS from the Army and I was only a combat engineer, nothing elite, just glorified infantry. I mention this because I understand that time changes everything, including the military and its personnel. But, seriously? Special operators can now, not only bring personal cellphones on sensitive missions, but are free to snap pics of high-level targets neutralized on said missions? So, I guess OPSEC ain't a thing in the modern US military?

Well, at least the modern Army includes lesbians raised by lesbians so there's still some hope for the future. I mean, that's progress, right? Right?

Mate Cellphones made the Military a nightmare .

Let me tell you why , as you well know in the Active duty military you are on call 24/7 at any moment you can receive a call from your 1st Sgt telling you to be in Uniform and on base in a half hour .

Now in the 80's 90's and early 2000's not everyone had cellphones so you could get away with saying oh I wasn't home or what ever else you can come up with .

But Mid 2000's and on Everyone had Cellphones no excuse and guaranteed your 1st Sgt had your cell phone number and expected you to have your cell phone 24/7 , So yes to answer your question they all have Cellphones OPSEC be damned.

Of course if they are caught using that Cellphone when they are not supposed to be they will have there ass handed to them , but you try keeping a early twenties Private off Instagram or TikTok.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There.will.never.ever.ever. b.any. disclosure.

There doesn't need to be.

And no 1 person, Country or group....would be believed...nor accepted by the whole world at once.

Put together all the evidence in past, current, ancient, futuristic sightings etc...and you want someone or thing to disclose what we already know to be obvious?

No.Disclosure. By anyone. Don't need it...unless one is just oblivious.

'
Humans are skeptical creatures by nature. I think we could show an actual live footage of an alien and we would call it fake.
edit on 10-2-2022 by wearefree4 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Outrageo

What are people talking about, 'if' and then writing odd theories.

The 'disclosure' has happened a long time ago, you just have to be able to see the truth from the ever-increasing garbage dataflow that surrounds us.

The information is out there, you have to do the work to dig it out and understand it. Even then, you need to separate the truth from the lies, disinformation, misinformation and plausible errors.

Hint: Icke is wrong and his theories have nothing to do with truth or reality.

I think official disclosure at this rate will never happen. Just take a look at how people reacted to something that's still within our human realm: a fake coronavirus pandemic that is framed as a bioweapon. Just slightly out of a person's comfort realm of possibility and they are all freaking out not knowing what to do. It'll be only people that are open minded enough and daring (or shall i say crazy in some way) that will be able to find out the truth. I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That you!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Always been my point.

When the Conquistadors came in ships...the New World had never seen men on horses. They thought it was one huge creature!

Again. I propose if this is true...then start looking at whose in front and behind you in the store.

Evidence abounds everywhere yet still...society wants and needs to be told?

Not me....and I believe, you.

Best
edit on 02224128America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 08:41:41 -060041202200000041 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

Everyone has smart phones

Assumption you can't possibly back up. You are basically claiming _EVERYONE_ in the whole existence has not only one, but MULTIPLE 'smartphones' (it's one word, not two). You should know that's not even possible, let alone a fact.

instantly uploading images to the web .

You don't put a SPACE before the period. Why would anyone do that?

Another assumption; why would anyone be 'instantly uploading images to the WEB' of all things? Can't they upload after a couple of seconds? Also, it's not the 'smartphones' that make the uploading decision, it's the user.

Can't they upload images (can't they be videos or other data? How about photos?) somewhere else than a narrowly-defined 'the web' protocol, which stands for 'World Wide Web', or 'WWW', which has a very specific meaning. There is a ridiculous amount of other protocols and ways to upload something.

Also, 'the web' is not really a place you can upload things, you probably mean a server of some kind.

I am getting tired of trying to correct people, when they thoughtlessly vomit whatever mindflow with only a fraction of focus or understanding of what they're actually saying.

Could people finally learn to at least focus when posting something?

To add, it's never 'instantly' anyway. How do you define 'instantly'? I mean, do you realize the implications of your claim? Even if uploading an image takes a tiny fraction of a millisecond, it's still not actually 'instant'. Usually it takes longer than that, large images even longer, not taking account the fluctuations in network quality, server errors, OS crashes, failed uploads, having to make selections of where to upload something and choosing the file, etc.. (I mean, I don't know in detail how a minicomputer like 'smartphone' works, as I don't own one, but I am using common sense)

Lastly, I think you meant to say "CAPABLE of uploading", or you are claiming that 'smartphones' AUTOMATICALLY instantly upload images 'to the web' (urgh).

this is at least second thread i see today in which you're trolling by "correcting" people.

smartphones can synchronize photos taken with cloud storage, in case of android smartphones google photos takes care of that. the result is for all intends and purposes, instant (see www.merriam-webster.com...) - when the synchronization is enabled, it doesn't require any additional user interaction other than taking a photo itself, and photo gets uploaded within seconds. uploaded photos can be automatically shared with other people (either selected manually or everyone).

go vomit your negativity elsewhere, judging by your post/star ratio this isn't the first time.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yeah, kinda figured that would be the way of today. Makes sense. Wonder how neuralinks and such will play out with the military.

Nevermind, dumb question... REAL dumb...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It might be that with the new revival of the hot-cold war, they need not aliens anymore. TTSA is dead and Elizondo is on the unemployment line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join