It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure coming soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just stumbled across these two photos yesterday. Apparently they are saying that the border conflict in Belarus was caused by an "unidentified object". Could this be alien technology that was discovered (or implanted there?) Could this be used to create another false flag situation? Like they did with COVID? What are your thoughts on this.

PICTURE 1: imgur.com...

PICTURE 2: imgur.com...

By the way, I'm not exactly sure how to upload photos here on this thread because the button did not seem to be working.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wearefree4

I'm gonna need a bit more than

I just heard this from a friend who is very high-up in the Polish Army

That is Vague and unconvincing combine that with the overwhelming stockpile of Fake UFO incidents , I mean mate if there was something that astonishing in the Polish forest we would already have actual images of it .

Everyone has smart phones instantly uploading images to the web .

I hope for disclosure one day I really do

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm gonna need a bit more than

I just heard this from a friend who is very high-up in the Polish Army

That is Vague and unconvincing combine that with the overwhelming stockpile of Fake UFO incidents , I mean mate if there was something that astonishing in the Polish forest we would already have actual images of it .

Everyone has smart phones instantly uploading images to the web .

I hope for disclosure one day I really do

If lets say a large craft of unknown origins landed or crashed in a remote area government would know in advance something was coming though radar, doplar or other methods. Government would already almost immediately have steps in place to cordon off any visitors, sight seers and enthusiasts. Therefore no one I mean no one would be able to film anything in that area and beyond. Maybe if they snuck in somehow and used camera's besides cell phone camera's and go pro's or DSLR's, but who does that. most modern camera's (standalone's) have GPS tracking, wifi that can be immediate rendered useless remotely. And phones pffft! It makes it even easier for them to hide information. In fact if you was in the area there would be no wifi or cell service and you would never get out if you did happen to sneak in and capture a recording. Government does not let stupid slip ups like that happen, never.

So what you are saying is silly talk at best. It's not that cut and dry my friend, not at all. You have no idea the size and depth of the black forest in Poland? Btw there is no internet or wifi there in the deep, deep woods. Try again.

edit on 252022 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

edit on 252022 by GuitaristRob because: added more

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If disclosure came now, I wouldn't believe it and think it's some sort of trick to control us like covid was

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
If disclosure came now, I wouldn't believe it and think it's some sort of trick to control us like covid was
You are correct. it's been happening for years. Well here in the USA since the ORIGINAL COUP. The whole Kennedy affair. We been lied to for years. This is called either Dis-Info or Miss-Info and you can thank the IMC & CIA. It's been a game of keep you (tax payer, citizen, pleb) out of touch for many, many years now.

edit on 252022 by GuitaristRob because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

I hear ya, I feel that way too, it's all most like too much chit is going on. Now we are gonna have disclosure? Unless TPTB are gonna present it as we didn't know anything till this week BS.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've always believed disclosure was not going to be what most expected. I subscribe to the theory that every UFO/UAP seen originated in this system.

Has there been any real discussion on the possibility that we are the oldest sentient race in the galaxy? Time to exercise the Google-Fu.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok I can't see nothing in these photos, they are just literally black. Am I missing something here?

Also, that one post is talking about a "security breach" near the Belarus/Poland border and that US ARMY RANGERS are setting up a huge perimeter. Now I want to ask, why the hell are US ARMY RANGERS setting up perimeters near the Polish/Belarus border?!?

Like seriously... now the US has ARMY RANGERS watching the Belarus/Polish border while the US southern border has wide open areas that are literally not guarded and Illegals from all over the world are sneaking in everyday!!! How can this be?? How does it make any sense to have ARMY RANGERS watching Polish and Belarus border when ours is open?

Anyways... 👽 please come save us now

EDIT- ah I jumped the gun, I now see the US ARMY RANGERS are there setting up perimeters because a giant ALIEN CRAFT has crashed in a Polish forest. That's pretty cool, hope it's for real.

edit on 5-2-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Because.... 👽👽👽

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Didn't we just send a bunch of troops to Poland?

hmmmmmm

edit on 6-2-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here's one clue. The Rangers are at their Continental bases here in the United States. Yes, all of them. With the exception of a few platoons training in Alaska for Arctic ranger exercises.
Yes, I know for sure.
edit on 2-6-2022 by vance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
When I click on the second OP link…. I get this

👽🛸🥴🍺🍺

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Yep. Here we have a big show down. Russia against Nato. East against West. Military build up of war like proportions. Battle lines being drawn and threats being made. Dominating the news and national interests as the tension builds and builds.

Now, if all of a sudden as we are on the brink of WWlll, the leaders of the world say , hey, wait a second, the real trigger to this flurry of activity was a UFO and now we have proof of it, we will all step back from the brink of annihilation and put our heads together for build a common defense from these intruders from outer space...

I can see it now, world wide headlines..'' US and Russia and China an all the nations of the world will build a defense system ringing the planet to protect us from invasion. Money from all over the world flowing into the pockets of major manufacturers to build a true international space station where Earth Command could have a headquarters to guide and military actions against the invader.

Yeah, I can see that happening. Or at least them trying to.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Disclosure - as in, a public declaration by highest government authorities stating that UFO/UAP are a manifestation of an otherworldly intelligence - is absolutely one of multiple scenarios being prepared for possible activation in the very near future. The disclosure option has been tabled, refined and honed to perfection for much longer than most would willingly accept.

Deployment is envisioned as but one component in a two- or three-layered operation. The other two components are a third and "final" world war involving a limited thermonuclear exchange and the apparent fulfillment of religious prophecies. While any one of the three could be activated alone and achieve the desired effect to some degree, uncompromising operational success is better ensured by the simultaneous activation of all three.

In conclusion, yes, we will witness the much anticipated Disclosure (such as that may be), and in very short order. Operational window opens the end of year 2024. I hope that this information proves useful to someone as it has only brought me loss and regret.

edit on 6-2-2022 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If you know something is true, why do you need the government’s confirmation?

If you have evidence of a government cover up, expose the corruption.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
When I click on the second OP link…. I get this

👽🛸🥴🍺🍺

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Here's one clue. The Rangers are at their Continental bases here in the United States. Yes, all of them. With the exception of a few platoons training in Alaska for Arctic ranger exercises.
Yes, I know for sure.

So are you saying the US ARMY RANGERS are definitely not setting up perimeters in Poland then?

Maybe this story is no true then

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Even the Texas rangers? Or the ranger baseball team? What about Ranger Rick? What about ford rangers?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Disclosure is like the apocalypse, it's always just around the corner, but then it really isn't, is it?

Sorry, but both, I believe, are not "coming".

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Waiting for disclosure is like waiting for the traffic light to turn green 'its going to happen...now! No wait.....nnnnnnow! No wait...'

Besides do we even need disclosure? after the hundreds if not thousands of strings of evidence and eyewitness testimony, we know there are strange skies above and we don't need confirmation from TPTB.
edit on 6-2-2022 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I've been hearing that disclosure was around the corner since before half of the people here were born.

Still waiting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join