It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Search For Natural Immunity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My covid test came back positive this morning.
This is my personal history with the virus:

FIRST INFECTION
-First exposure to covid, Jan 1 2020
(I guess whatever happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas)

SECOND INFECTION
-Showed 1st symptoms, Feb. 1 2022
-Called in from work, Feb. 2 2022
-Got PCR tested, Feb. 3 2022
-Results, Feb. 5 2022

Curious about natural immunity, I began an online search.

The funny thing is, I'm searching for information just about natural immunity, NOT vaccine information.

Nearly every search result about natural immunity seems to shoe horn vaccine information with it.

Of all places, I found this recent article posted by the WSJ from Dr. Makary, a professor at the John Hopkins School of Medicine.

It answers the questions I had regarding natural immunity and the information I found coincides with my history of Covid infection.

"Because of the NIH’s inaction, my Johns Hopkins colleagues and I conducted the study. We found that among 295 unvaccinated people who previously had Covid, antibodies were present in 99% of them up to nearly two years after infection."

Here's a link to the full article:
www.wsj.com...

My main point is, hardly anybody is even looking into natural immunity. The majority of information regarding natural immunity is being used to push vaccines.

The covid vaccine was released December 11, 2020.
How old is the human immune system?

I think I'll go with the old tried and true.
edit on 5-2-2022 by CloneFarm1000 because: La Grippe

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Want to escape all this BS . Now in Sweden its back to normal. Have some honey and eat some chicken soup,

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why do you trust the test?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000
You neglected to mention your vaccine status.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Corona virus was the term for common cold, flu symptoms before Trump was elected. Now that they sacked the quarterback and stole the ball to run with, it became a deadly covid virus, how novel is that? Fauciflu gain of function.

Ya ever hear a drunk street warrior homeless ever die of pneumonia? The cold, the flu? Alcohol kills parasites.... Prohibition was during the Spanish flu era where absinthe got a bad rap for causing hallucinations, supposedly.
Homeless get liver and kidney disease from drinking, but they never get so sick with the sniffles and die from it.

It began as a common cold, (0.01%) mortality, now it has become immune compromised after clot shot that targets natural immune response, weakening it.
So mortality skyrocketing each passing day.

There's no disease on Kodiak island killing the bears because there's no drug company trying to save them....that's a byproduct of having natural immunity in the wild.

🙏❤

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Like this guy...good luck!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

Don't have to trust the test as much as use it for work documentation.

I knew I was sick because I listened to my body.

When exhibiting flu like symptoms, my body needed a few days of rest and I gave it that.

But in today's corporate America, you just can't take a few days off of work anymore without proof.

My job required a test in order for me to receive sick pay.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Corona virus was the term for common cold, flu symptoms before Trump was elected.

No it absolutely was not. It's a family of viruses. Of the 7 known to be contagious to humans, 4 of them are common colds. There are over 200 known causes for a common cold, with coronaviruses being the most rare. MERS is also a coronavirus. It kills 35% of the people who catch it. Coronaviruses have absolutely nothing to do with any flu virus.

Stop using hillbilly gossip as medical information.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I am unvaccinated.

Here's a little more info regarding that:

There are 3 people in my household.
1 vaccinated and 2 unvaccinated.

The vaccinated person caught Covid first, which is most likely how we all caught it.

Not only that but the vaccinated one experienced the most severe symptoms out of all of us. However she is obese, refuses to drink water and eat vegetables. Double meat fast food and soda comprises most of her diet.

Anecdotal evidence but I'm not going to ignore the details.

It's of my own personal opinion that instead of pushing the vaccine, the government should be encouraging Americans to lose weight and improve their diet.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000

It's of my own personal opinion that instead of pushing the vaccine, the government should be encouraging Americans to lose weight and improve their diet.

Your tax dollars at work...

www.nutrition.gov...

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 5-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would suggest getting Ivermectin immediately and all infected take a dose as fast as possible. And if a Dr. won't give you a prescription then go get the horse paste and take a dose by weight. Available at all farm stores and vet supply stores nationwide.

I had the Covid and I could feel the effects 10 minutes after the first dose. Suggest a dose a day for 3 days min. And speed is essential if you want to reduce the damage and scarring in the lungs. And check on the availability of other therapeutics as well. The Joe Rogan approach is fine when it comes to a virus that can kill you.
edit on 5-2-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My covid test came back positive this morning.
This is my personal history with the virus:

FIRST INFECTION
-First exposure to covid, Jan 1 2020
(I guess whatever happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas)

SECOND INFECTION
-Showed 1st symptoms, Feb. 1 2022
-Called in from work, Feb. 2 2022
-Got PCR tested, Feb. 3 2022
-Results, Feb. 5 2022

Curious about natural immunity, I began an online search.

The funny thing is, I'm searching for information just about natural immunity, NOT vaccine information.

Nearly every search result about natural immunity seems to shoe horn vaccine information with it.

Of all places, I found this recent article posted by the WSJ from Dr. Makary, a professor at the John Hopkins School of Medicine.

It answers the questions I had regarding natural immunity and the information I found coincides with my history of Covid infection.

"Because of the NIH’s inaction, my Johns Hopkins colleagues and I conducted the study. We found that among 295 unvaccinated people who previously had Covid, antibodies were present in 99% of them up to nearly two years after infection."

Here's a link to the full article:
www.wsj.com...

My main point is, hardly anybody is even looking into natural immunity. The majority of information regarding natural immunity is being used to push vaccines.

The covid vaccine was released December 11, 2020.
How old is the human immune system?

The original papers that showed a roll-off in levels of antibodies in only three months, came out prior to the vaccines. That loss of immunity was loss of natural (unvaccinated) immunity.

Loss of Anti–SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies in Mild Covid-19

Neutralizing antibody titres in SARS-CoV-2 infections

Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies using a vesicular stomatitis virus possessing SARS-CoV-2 spike protein

Immune responses and immunity to SARS-CoV-2

Antibodies and COVID-19

Suspected SARS-CoV-2 Reinfections: Incidence, Predictors, and Healthcare Use among Patients at 238 U.S. Healthcare Facilities, June 1, 2020- February 28, 2021

Reinfection With Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Among Previously Infected Healthcare Personnel and First Responders

The spike protein, the most immunogenic part of the virus (because it presents on the very most outward part of the virus) is identical regardless of if it comes from a vaccine, or it comes from the virus itself. There is no difference between natural immune response to the spike, or vaccinated immune response to the spike.

In a natural infection, there are other components of the virus that can also raise an antibody response, but they are not as immunogenic as the spike, encapsulated as they are inside the viral 'packet'.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I would suggest getting Ivermectin immediately and all infected take a dose as fast as possible. And if a Dr. won't give you a prescription then go get the horse paste and take a dose by weight. Available at all farm stores and vet supply stores nationwide.

I had the Covid and I could feel the effects 10 minutes after the first dose. Suggest a dose a day for 3 days min. And speed is essential if you want to reduce the damage and scarring in the lungs. And check on the availability of other therapeutics as well. The Joe Rogan approach is fine when it comes to a virus that can kill you.

The FDA and the CDC and other health authorities around the world are specifically advising against self-treating with veterinary products.

This is an official CDC HEALTH ADVISORY (.pdf)

Ivermectin Overdoses: National Poison Data System Reports 245% Surge In Cases

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No natural immunity for those who have been vaccinated.

I know some fools in my circle who had natural immunity...went and got vaccinated and now they no longer have any immunity to anything.

One had a stroke and the other uses a walker.

Even though they are relatives, they are still idiots.

I have no doubt that a few more will be suffering because it did not follow my advice.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Want to escape all this BS . Now in Sweden its back to normal. Have some honey and eat some chicken soup,

Sweden are currently experiencing 266,450 new infections per week, and 181 deaths per week, from COVID-19.

As a response, Sweden has recently implemented new rules: Sweden Introduces New Covid-19 Rules: ‘The Situation Requires It’

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No natural immunity for those who have been vaccinated.

I know some fools in my circle who had natural immunity...went and got vaccinated and now they no longer have any immunity to anything.

One had a stroke and the other uses a walker.

Even though they are relatives, they are still idiots.

I have no doubt that a few more will be suffering because it did not follow my advice.

Although this article was from before Omicron started spreading, and I don't know if studies have been done to look at reinfection with Omicron, but the reverse is true.

Unvaccinated people who have previously been infected with COVID-19 are five times more likely to be reinfected than those who are vaccinated:

Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 Among Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19–Like Illness with Infection-Induced or mRNA Vaccine-Induced SARS-CoV-2 Immunity — Nine States, January–September 2021

edit on 5/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Sweden are currently experiencing 266,450 new infections per week, and 181 deaths per week, from COVID-19.

As a response, Sweden has recently implemented new rules: Sweden Introduces New Covid-19 Rules: ‘The Situation Requires It’

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

meanwhile in Sweden on February 4th 2022

edit on 5-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
I'll show you my home work

Sorry if I come off as lazy.
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Your tax dollars at work...

www.nutrition.gov...

www.cdc.gov...

I just read some of the info. I guess they hired someone that got through college on -D grade average.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

COVID-19 Dashboard

Wow! Sudden changes overnight.

<<   2 >>

join