It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Pilot Crashes Plane, Ejects, after Vax reaction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Salander

How many others have crashed like that? Many. Ramp strikes and hard landings happen, and have happened for years. Other than this claim, there is zero evidence the vaccine had anything to do with it.

Except for the pilot's transmissions. If those statements are true, that he felt like he had been slammed in the chest with a baseball bat, and '#ing vaccines' , then he was describing what others who collapsed (like on the soccer fields of the world) likely felt.

LTC Teresa Long, the brigade Flight Surgeon at Fort Rucker, called this out last summer and in testimony before Congress under the Military Whistleblowers Act. She described patients with the myocarditis and more.

Now we see it in action. I know others who've seen it in action in the civilian pilot population. Some of them have heart attacks or stroke out, some of them die and some of them end up in the hospital.

Pretending the shots are "safe and effective" is only for the most credulous amongst us.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yessir. What does that have to do with it?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You're right. Just as LTC Long was told by her superior officers to STFU and changed to a desk job, the Navy will do its best to keep this under wraps. The pilot could become another Stu Scheller, speaking truth to power. Time will tell.

Much knowledge we gained from the Pentagon Papers, and then the Afghanistan Papers just a few years ago. Military brass practices CYA and lies to the public.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
For those who might have missed it, here is the affidavit of Long

americasfrontlinedoctors.org...

Hers is the truth.

Likely we've seen an example of the downside of these shots on the Vinson.

That Long was sent packing from her previous job shows that just like we saw in the Pentagon Papers, military brass lie through their teeth and CYA as much as possible.

One does not become a General or Admiral by telling the unpleasant truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well. If you want to get technical.

One. You didn’t have a company mandate you take a vaccine? (I’m lucky, work for a small company with not covid vaccine mandate.)

Two. Is the civilian pilot pool larger than the military pool of pilots, and is there a rate of vaccine inflight incidences reflective of the size difference?

edit on 31-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No, I've not taken the shots. I am fortunate that the job I have now is with a company that respects individual bodily autonomy. Some other have taken it, but they treat it like a private matter as it is.

I don't know the answer to which pool is greater in numbers, private or military. Roughly 3 out of 4 of the GA pilots I deal with have taken the shots. Only one died that I know of, and he was not active anymore.

I have heard stories from friends within the airline industry, and I've seen the data in the Airline Pilot Association quarterly magazine. Yes, the numbers of dead pilots compared to the 5 year average (an in-house memorial section) are up significantly, maybe a factor of 5 or more.

Spike proteins kill animals, and they kill or maim humans too. It's not rocket science. FAR 61.53 prohibits medical certification of airmen if they are taking experimental drugs. On December 15 the FAA was put on notice that it has been operating for 12 months in violation of its own rules.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The F-35 is one of multiple aircraft using OBOGS that has had issues with the system. IF the claim that he said it felt like he had been hit in the chest, which needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt, there are other things that could cause it besides the vaccine.

I haven’t seen anyone say that they’re completely safe, because there are side effects. But I do see a large group of people take accidents that have happened many times in the past, and immediately start screaming that it’s happened because of the vaccine this time.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
5a reply to: Salander

But we have no way of knowing if they are true statements. Normally in any written piece, direct quotes are attributed to an individual. The quoted words in the article are not directly attributed and simply just stuck in the middle of a paragraph that implies they are the pilots words.

So I ask you...what if they not his words ?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"Spike proteins kill animals, and they kill or maim humans too."

Do you have any evidence for this?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You don’t remember all the items from 2020 how everyone was to be frightened over the spike protein?

COVID-19 may spark cardiac trouble in multiple ways

Ekaterina Pesheva
HMS Communications
April 14, 2020

How does the new coronavirus stoke cardiac damage?

news.harvard.edu...

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Proteins Disrupt the Blood-Brain Barrier, Potentially Raising Risk of Neurological Damage in COVID-19 Patients

October 29, 2020

www.templehealth.org... ovid-19-patients

But. Come and get the spike protein from the vaccine. From four or six doses….

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Boy… virus vs vaccine for young makes…

“There are definitely some people who develop acute fulminant myocarditis — in which the virus infects the heart muscle itself or the cells within the heart — and causes a horrible inflammatory reaction,” said Libby, the Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. “This can be life threatening, and it can happen in people who don’t have any preexisting risk factors.”

news.harvard.edu...

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

From your source, you get that from the virus, not the vaccines?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Yet, a number of those infected develop heart-related problems either out of the blue or as a complication of preexisting cardiac disease".

Your source is about the effect of Covid, not vaccines?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You don’t remember all the items from 2020 how everyone was to be frightened over the spike protein?

COVID-19 may spark cardiac trouble in multiple ways

Ekaterina Pesheva
HMS Communications
April 14, 2020

How does the new coronavirus stoke cardiac damage?

news.harvard.edu...

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Proteins Disrupt the Blood-Brain Barrier, Potentially Raising Risk of Neurological Damage in COVID-19 Patients

October 29, 2020

www.templehealth.org... ovid-19-patients

But. Come and get the spike protein from the vaccine. From four or six doses….

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Quote where I said the articles where about the side effects of covid.

One. Just posted the original concerns from the virus.

Two. Just find it odd there was originally concern with a type of myocarditis and the virus. And now there is concern with myocarditis in young males with the vaccine.

Researchers find a higher than expected risk of myocarditis in young men after full vaccination.
www.nytimes.com...

Well. Maybe not so much. Again, they wanted every to be frightened by the covid and the spiked protein. Until it was in a vaccine……

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No, once again, your sources are about Covid, not the vaccines?

Please post something actually relevant to vaccines.

Your second source says "page not found"?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You said this:

"But. Come and get the spike protein from the vaccine. From four or six doses…."

So, I'm not really getting what your point actually is?

It seems to keep changing?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, that could possibly be it, but they presumably straightened out the OBOGS problem many years ago, and there is no need for oxygen at sea level.

More likely it is the same thing that happened to two men I know who've taken the shots, including one who removed himself from flight status with a major carrier because of the pains he developed in his chest. Another, not a pilot but in good shape, developed cardiac symptoms about 4 months after taking the shots.

Two other friends took the shots and about 3 months later stroked out. At least the pilot in this case did not die.

Will he become another Stu Scheller? Or follow the career path of the carrier commander at the start of this fiasco for returning to port with sick sailors?

If it is true that the pilot made those communications, he is just one of hundreds or thousands who have experienced cardiac conditions after the shots. Look at all the soccer players going down. Some die, some recover.

Luckily this guy recovered. Will he tell the truth or will he STFU as his bosses tell him?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Applesauce2022

If they are not his words, so be it. I accept what the truth is.

Can you accept the truth if those were his words?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Except they didn’t. They don’t know what caused all the problems with OBOGS, they just came up with ways around them. And oxygen isn’t required at sea level, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t wearing their masks and using the system. Every fighter pilot I’ve ever shot was wearing their mask, and on oxygen during take off and landing.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join