It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Pilot Crashes Plane, Ejects, after Vax reaction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, the person forcing them is the traitor he said.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

How many others have crashed like that? Many. Ramp strikes and hard landings happen, and have happened for years. Other than this claim, there is zero evidence the vaccine had anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Why is this not in the Hoax Bin?

Or LOL?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Salander

The traitor Lloyd Austin...

Why do you call him a 'traitor'?

Afghanistan

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
As I understand it the pilot came in high, the meatball, glide slope indicator should have given him all amber lights indicating that he was high in his approach and would land long. As he apparently did. I can tell you from experience during the landing phase of flight, adrenaline flows and your heart beat increases. If the pilot had any heart issues that is undoubtedly when it would manifest its self. You have to have your game face on during landing, any distraction could be deadly.
It’s a miracle no one was killed. I find the story about the vaccine causing a heart attack to be very plausible.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Because there is nothing to confirm or deny it, it's definitely a jump though as I can't find any support for the argument.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

He landed short. It was a Ramp Strike. The aircraft skidded across the deck and went over the angle.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Didn’t you claim to be a helicopter pilot or something in the 9/11 threads…..

(post by PapagiorgioCZ removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There have been quite a few pilots that had reactions to the shot that could not fly for a while. There also have been excessive deaths in the military since the vaccine rolled out.

But it does not mean that this is the reason that the jet crashed but it also does not mean that it didn't aid in the cause of the crash either. I am sure they will never tell us if the vax contributed to the cause of this accident with 99% certainty. Been reading too much science research I guess.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I beg to differ.

Never be first, never be last. And never volunteer for anything.

Genius.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Is that right?

I think we should be told.

Over to you Salander?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Nope!! no aircraft ever crashed on a carrier, ever before boys..this is unprecedented stuff

JHC

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sadly, the right column on the linked website looks suspect if you read the other headlines being published there.

edit on 30-1-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Right..what makes this source any more reliable then GLP or BIN?

I mean if CNN and TheGatewayPundit seem like bastions of truth when looking at the source that should say a lot.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
#FALSE

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: angelchemuel

The question is why did this carrier qualified pilot screw it up so badly? Because he experienced significant pain at just the wrong moment is a plausible explanation.

And that makes him a traitor?

Are all people that have taken the jab traitors?

No, those who were extorted into taking the shots are not traitors, they are victims of extortion.

Austin is a traitor because he ordered our troops to take an experimental and dangerous shot, thereby rendering some number of our troops to become maimed and/or dead.

That he did this to "defend" against a virus with a 99% survival rate shows the man is absolutely ignorant of the relevant facts, or he is purposely advancing a nefarious agenda against this country.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Applesauce2022

What if the refenced statements by the pilot is true and accurate?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I beg to differ.

Never be first, never be last. And never volunteer for anything.

Genius.

I agree. In case you haven't been paying attention, the military (and the airlines) were pressured to take the shots or be discharged. A significant number of SEALS and Marines did just that, quit. They were the brave ones. I think USAF and USA had the same thing. Brave and principled men and women quit rather than take the poison.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join