It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Flown to and Left in the Interior U.S. by the Biden Administration. How Do They Survive?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They have family

And the Catholic Church
edit on 27-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Despite having many "Non-Woke" ideas of my own, these flights brought something up I'd forgotten for ages.
The Second Civil War.

Not only is it a who's who of actors, it isn't too far off the mark in how our elected leaders behave.
But mostly it's the funniest "take' on immigration and lambasts CNN as well! A little slow to start but it doesn't take long before you're watching and yelling at your device "OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!" except that indeed they DO.

Not to derail but thought if we're gonna get into immigration we should look at one of Hollywood's game plans.
It's a doozey.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I live in a small town in the Ohio area a couple weeks ago I looked out the window and seen 15 Hispanics all walking together wearing all brand new clothes down to the shoes . Our small town is mostly white . But know they even have there own church the city must have got paid to receive a Biden bus . They were given 1 house 1 church all new clothes and money to live on .

In October 2021, the Biden Administration bestowed up illegal immigrants a motherlode of taxpayer-funded goodies.

Here is a listing, in pdf format: www.nilc.org...

And there are off-the-books payments that boggle the mind! Does $449,000 ring a bell?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: loveguy
Sorry.
I meant transfusion there.
🙏❤

Blood transfusion?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In October 2021, the Biden Administration bestowed up illegal immigrants a motherlode of taxpayer-funded goodies.

Guess you missed the part on the bottom that defined what “Qualified immigrants are"...

Here is a hint: It isn't illegals.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Somewhat related but off topic. Where I work, the moment the Afghan withdrawal began, there seemed to be an already in place framework for integrating all the Afghans being flown in. I was a fly on the wall as a staff member would be giving weekly updates.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Warning 7.1.2022

Open Borders in the USA will bring the same problems being faced in "woke" Germany.

Migrants sexually assaulting women/children in Germany's Public Swimming pools.

Law Enforcement Warning: gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Guess you missed the part on the bottom that defined what “Qualified immigrants are"...

Here is a hint: It isn't illegals.

The people being bussed to cities in America are NOT illegal until a court deems them to be.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The people being bussed to cities in America are NOT illegal until a court deems them to be.

If they are NOT illegal why did you say "the Biden Administration bestowed up illegal immigrants..."?

ETA: The court could also deem them not to be and grant them legal residence of some type.

edit on 1-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Migrants Flown to and Left in the Interior U.S. by the Biden Administration. How Do They Survive?

On the Governments Dime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join